NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

loveeee it such a popular color. and can also use it as a lipgloss

on 5/14/2011 9:03:00 PM

I'm a fan of NARS, but not a fan of obvious glitter/sparkle. Also, I usually wear foundation as I have acne scars, so this is really difficult to apply over my foundation without screwing it up. Also, it seems to be mostly gold sparkle. Me no likey. I'm also not very fond of the NARS Orgasm blush, either, sooo....maybe It's just the color? A little much to pay for something that just sits in my makeup drawer. It looks very pretty in the tube, but on the skin, not so much. Aside from that, as always, great NARS packaging.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great product for people that don't have a lot of time to apply makeup, or want a simple makeup routine. Just apply a sweep on each cheek and blend with your fingers and your blush is DONE! The result is a transparent, soft, and lasts all day. I like that it lets your skin breathe and you can still see freckles through the blush. A GREAT product for the summer!

on 5/11/2011 9:58:00 AM

This blush is flattering to all skin tones. A creamy blush stick and highlighter that can be used on your cheeks, eyes and lips. I tried it on my lips but it dries em out. The color looks peachy on my skin so I opted to use this as a highlighter on my cheeks. If worn alone,it delivers a flush of color to my face. It's super easy to blend! I love the gold flecks of shimmer that makes my cheeks pops out and it looks great in pictures as well=)

on 5/4/2011 10:22:00 AM

My first review EVER! Ok, so we all know that finding the perfect shade of blush is a giant pain in the keester. I had heard about NARS Blush in Orgasm, that it gives you the perfect flush to your cheeks - a lovely balance of pink and peach with a soft shimmer. I purchased the NARS Multiple stick, as I am a spaz at applying makeup properly, from Sephora...I applied it to my winter-paled cheeks...voila! A beautiful and natural flush with a pretty shimmer!

I highly recommend this product - it is a little more expensive but so worth it for beautiful colour!

on 4/10/2011 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Got this in a mini holiday set. Gives the most dewey glow ever and makes you look flawless in pictures. It is a bright pinky peach with a hint of orange. I wish the full size wasn't so expensive and they would make more mini sets!

on 3/24/2011 10:21:00 AM

Este colorete me gusta mucho, tiene un tono rosa amelocotonado con ligero shimmer que le da muy buen aspecto a la piel.
Tiene un precio elevado y un packaging un tanto incómodo puesto que el estuche se mancha con solo mirarlo.
No creo que lo vuelva a comprar porque he visto coloretes mas económicos que quedan igual de bien o mejor.

on 3/11/2011 5:06:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love, love, love NARS Multiples, and Orgasm is no exception. While I prefer other shades of (powder) blush to Orgasm, the Multiple never disappoints. I love the super blendable texture -- on me, it doesn't look as easily overdone -- it just leaves a healthy glow. While Multiples are on the expensive side, they can last for AGES. It took me more than a year to use Copacabana (my HG Multiple), and I use that on a daily basis -- so I think they're worth the investment.

(For reference, NW5-10; NARS Siberia.)

Universally flattering and lasts forever. Expensive, but great quality. I use it more as a highlighter, but its versatile. NARS products do not disappoint.

on 2/21/2011 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I like this as a highlight rather than a blush. I like to put it high on my cheeks w/ my fingers or a flat bronzer brush. I used to wear it as a blush but I find that the flecks of glitter collect around the dry spots on my cheeks so I rather use it as a highlight. It's nice overall and it's lasted me forever without drying out. I've literally had this for 3+ years. NC43/44 for reference (:

Popular Blush Products