C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

4.4

i like how it gives a glossy look & even after the shine wears off, it still keeps my lips moisturized! i also like the lemon & it doesn't taste very "fake" as most lipglosses taste. however, whenever i put this on i'm always missing the cool feeling i get when i put on my mentha lip shine, so i might give the lemon/mint gloss thing a try, just to see if it has the lemon & cool sensation i have come to love :D

on 7/14/2008 8:15:00 PM

Love this product ! It smells great and softens the lip without alot of shine. I find myself putting this on throughout the day. If you love lemons then you'll love this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this product well i love all of co bigelow lip products. Great smell and not too sticky or thick for me. I will buy this again. if you love the smell of lemon get this you will love it.

on 5/26/2008 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hate to bring down the rating for this but out of all the lipbalms I've tried, this is the worst!! It feels like putting oil on your lips and the only reason I still pull it out now and then is that is does have a nice smell and flavor. The consistency is awful but maybe I'm used to using thicker products like their mentha shines? I don't know but this definitely didn't live up to my expectations.

on 5/7/2008 9:50:00 PM

I bought this quite awhile ago on a special at Bath and Body Works. I only just found this in a drawer and started to use a few days ago. I wish I had of used this sooner. This product is amazing! I suffer from very dry, cracked lips and this has immediately fixed the problem. The smell is just lovely too and it also tastes exactly the same. Another good thing about it is you don't need alot. I apply it with a small amount on my finger tip. It is not overly sticky as alot of lip creams are and it wears for ages. Will definitely buy this wonderful product again.

on 4/29/2008 1:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this stuff!! I love lemon anything and this is just what I was looking for in a lip moisturizer. Tastes good, smells good, non-sticky, and keeps my lips moisturized!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This lip cream is what I was hoping Fresh Sugar lip treatment would be for a third of the price ($7.50)! It tastes really good, and the scent is great too- just like lemon drops. I don't know if it really is doing anything spectacular for my lips- can anything really improve on the premise of a plain old 89 cent chapstick? My only caveats: it contains petrolatum and has no SPF so maybe this won't be what I'm wearing when I'm spending the day outside, but if you're indoors alot then this is for you.

on 1/31/2008 7:38:00 AM

It's just an ok lip cream. It doesn't do the job any better than good old Vaseline or any other lip cream I've used. It has a sweet taste which is what I don't like most about it. Smells nice. That's all I have to say about this lip cream.

on 1/27/2008 12:02:00 PM

I love this stuff. I am a huge fan of lemon-scented products and I have always liked the glosses from the C.O. Bigelow line because they are filled with goodies. Since it has been brutally cold where I live, my lips have been dry, scaly, cracked, bleeding, you get the picture. Nothing seemed to really helped alleviate the dryness my lips already had, or even prevent further damage. Well, my sister bought this during the semi-annual sale at Bath and Body Works and liked it, so I gave it a try. It is a thick, very creamy gloss that felt so nice on my lips. The lemon custard scent was pleasant, but not overwhelming and tasted good. I could tell a noticeable improvement in my lips by the end of the day of wearing this. Now, I use it as a preventative measure and my lips are much smoother and softer. I will definitely rebuy this if I ever run out.

on 12/24/2007 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this on a whim since I like citrus-scented things. I wasn't sure if I would like it since the mint stuff from this company irritates my lips, but when I wore it, I LOVED IT. I have very chapped lips in the winter and this fixed the problem. It smells delicious, very moisturizing, and it looks really good.

My only complaint is the price... $7:50 is a little much, but right now Bath and Body Works has a sale, 2 of these for $10

Popular Lip Treatments