October 25, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea butter

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Lisa527

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got in on sale for 2-3 dollars with extra volume, great bargain.
Works pretty well in winter for my dry skin, and smells good.
Definitely a re-buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Janet72285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an ok lotion for my "normal" skin on my body but def not enough for my dry hands. If you have any skin irritation or cracked skin it does sting. Other reviewers said It stinks. The smell is not bothersome to me, infact I barely smell anything. If you are looking for a cheap lotion this is one if the better ones. I still prefer my aveeno (my HG) but when I was a broke student this got me through. As a sidenote: it was hard to find for a while because they were redoing the packaging and when I found it again it was $1 more. I think it is overpriced for the quality now and for about $1-2 more you can have a nice bottle of a better product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been really loving this lotion! I have sensitive skin that tends to get itchy often and this is a great soothing lotion that is really affortable as well. It has a nice lingering coconut smell that I really enjoy and I find the consistency to be just right. It absorbs quicky and im not left with that tacky feeling after that I cant stand. This feels really great after showers and it leaves my skin feelig baby soft! I love the pump bottle it comes in and can not reconmend this enougth!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't rave about this product enough. St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter lotion is one of the few skin/hair/body products that I repurchase over and over. It leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing when I apply it once a day, and whereas I used to think putting on lotion was a chore it's so luxurious that I look forward to using it after my showers. Unless they seriously do something to screw up the formula (oh god no) I'm pretty sure that I will keep using this lotion into the far future. I love it that much. Haha. Everything you've heard is true. GO GET IT.

...I mean, really. It's like, 3 dollars and some change at Target? C'mon.

Edit (2/28/12): PERFECT FOR HIVES RELIEF OMG. Had hives from an allergic reaction where all the creams and ointments in the world did nothing to relieve the itchiness. Since I use Jergen's in the winter I hadn't been using this for awhile. Tried this on my skin. Instant, sweet relief. I know oatmeal's good for hives/skin and I didn't think this lotion would have enough oatmeal in it to help any, but it was a lifesaver. My opinion still stands. One of the best drugstore lotions (and for me, lotions period) that you will ever come across.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Jadeypops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a wonder product! I suffer from pretty bad psoriasis (guttate which is tiny little spots of it everywhere... absolute nightmare) and I generally try to avoid the steroid creams for it. As a last ditch attempt I bought this. After about two weeks I started to notice an improvement in my skin (this bout of psoriasis had been bugging my for about 6 months with nothing helping). Kept using day and night, and lo and behold! My skin has cleared up, minus a few tiny bits left on my back.
Im not saying this will work for everyone, but its really really helped me. And for the low price of it, I'd say anyone with psoriasis really should give it a go.
Plus, my skin has never been softer! It sinks right in, isn't sticky, and keeps my skin moisturised all day. Reall boosted my confidence having lovely clear skin again (:

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2011 9:25:00 AM More reviews by rasputin7261

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

i rarely write reviews, but this stuff is worth it! i have super dry skin and this makes me soft and the smell is fantastic. the scent doesn't really last though, but it's great for a few hours after you put it on. i haven't tried it in the winter yet (which is the true test) but so far its very moisturizing - and dirt cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by MidoriMelon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lotion. It's natural, light, and very moisturizing. It has a refreshing scent. Everyone compliments the smell. It works on my dry skin and also on my boyfriend's super dry skin. It's amazing. The container is big for the small price. I love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Picked this up on a whim and was super pleased with it. It is a light-weight, moisturizing and softly scented lotion. Perfect for applying right out of the shower in the summer. It absorbs quickly and is not at all irritating (though it does contain cones...if you have allergies, not for you). It is very affordable and comes in a good-sized container. Definitely a great d/s moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a great body lotion for semi-dry skin! It absorbs easily and doesn't leave greasy traces. The light-weight formula also has a soft subtle scent, so good for those sensitive to smells in lotions etc.. Good price too! About $7 NZD for a huge pump bottle which will last me for quite sometime.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by jasminekvuong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

best lotion everrrr. this is the only kind of lotion i use. ive been using this lotion for about two years now... it makes your skin super soft. im never ashy. good shitt (y)