Prada Infusion d'Iris EDP

3.9

on 6/25/2011 8:54:00 AM

This smells Soap-y. A big white bar of old fashioned bathroom soap. I am wearing a sample of this today. I guess I don't get what the big deal is. It's just OK... not gonna buy a FB.

on 6/14/2011 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A light but sophisticated, powdery scent. On my skin, it starts out citrusy, then melds into a light floral, with a hint of incense and powder in the drydown. I always wear it to work, or whenever I want to smell fresh but with a hint of sophistication.

on 6/13/2011 5:51:00 PM

I love the lightness of floral. This is a delicate, complicated, and a very grown up scent. You've graduated from the cloying perfumes of your teen yrs with this fragrance.

on 6/11/2011 6:19:00 AM

This has become my favourite scent because of its citric, woodsy freshness. It's got a lovely soft iris scent, but it's not too floral. The only downside for me is that it doesn't last as long as a lot of other EDPs - after a few hours, I find the fresh top notes have gone, although the sweeter base notes last while. Well worth a refresh spray! A beautiful, fresh but very feminine scent.

on 5/31/2011 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This fragrance is my new HG. And trust me when I say that that statement is one that I almost NEVER make. It is clean, refined, lightly floral and fresh. My only complaint is the fact that it disappears so quickly. Why oh why Prada must you play with my emotions?! The drydown moves flawlessly from top to bottom. The quality in the ingredients as well as the composition is amazing. But like I said, the staying power is minimal at best and for that I've knocked off a lippie :/

on 5/27/2011 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this on a recent trip to Rome and I fell in love with it. To me, it starts off smelling like Johnssons baby shampoo. As it dries down it becomes powdery and light. I can't stop smelling it and my boyfriend loves it too, and he HATES perfume. Highly reccomend it.

on 5/25/2011 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

This goes straight into my top 10. I'd liked the idea of iris for years but never bought one, and always thought that Prada fragrances were prohibitively pricey. Tested it a couple of weeks ago and was immediately taken aback by the elegance, coolness and facets of this. Loved especially the vetiver and slight unisex edge. It was light, like many had said, yet there was something tenacious, familiar and amazingly comfortable in the drydown that still never lost its slight distance. Infusion d'Iris is like someone you know intimately who retains a little mystery that keeps you hooked.
I had to get the big 6 oz. bottle (an amazing deal really) - like my HG Cabochard, it's so me, and I never want to be without it!

on 5/10/2011 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go-to perfume for spring and summer. It is fresh and light, and I always get compliments when I wear it. I must admit, I'm a sucker for nice packaging, and I love the way this bottle looks lined up with all my perfumes, or peeking out of my makeup bag. I would agree that it doesn't last a super long time, but I wouldn't say it's any shorter-lasting than other EDPs out there. Just take it with you and admire the bottle when you touch up.

I love this scent! I get a clean floral with notes of green tea. And I swear I smell a slightly spicy note, maybe black peppercorn? It's a good clean smell with a kick. I love it so much, I even find myself spraying it on at bedtime...love the way this lingers on my sheets as well!

on 5/1/2011 10:03:00 AM

Don't get all the hype!! Thanks goodness I got a sample of this from Sephora. All I can say is Stink! Stank! Stunk!!

Popular Fragrances