MAC Pro Lipstick - Show Orchid

4.7

on 1/16/2010 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very unusual magenta pink with a slight blue chrome reflect!! A lovely texture and long lasting a fav amongst the M.A.C babies!!

on 1/1/2010 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Show Orchid is HOT! If you buy one lipstick from the Pro Store, please let it be this one! This is a very bright, fuchsia magenta. It's very pigmented, a little on the dry side, but nothing gloss on top cannot fix!

I wore this one night with Style Snob (or you could try something like Patina), Espresso in the crease and outer V, and Sunbasque and Peaches on my cheeks. I was getting compliments all night!

NC40 for ref

on 12/18/2009 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wow...just...WOW. I love this lipstick when I'm in those moods to be edgy...for me this is an edgy pink lipstick...where are Girl about town is sexy sexy, Show Orchid is Edgy, EDGY.

on 11/14/2009 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This lipstick is perfect ! I love it ! Its finish is perfect : creamy but it doesn't bleed. It's highly pigmented and very flattering ! A bold fuchsia/pink, it doesn't go unnoticed but really, a must have ! One of my all time fave lipsticks. For reference I'm NW15.

the BEST hot pink i have ever found. try this one on top of cranapple lip liner, and under flusterose lipglass. to die for.

on 9/24/2009 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This Lippie is #1 in my hot pink lipstick collection!! Very bright and fun love it. Bought 3 tubes and still may buy more on ebay..lol
I'm NC45

Try it!

on 9/5/2009 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

My fav lippie ever. Not for day time , ladies, but definitely for night time. I like to pair this up with funtabulous dazzleglass. It's very Sasha fierce. im nc45 for ref

on 8/19/2009 11:52:00 AM

This is my first Fuschia lipstick. I have always been a bit nervous about them, but after purchasing St Germain and reialising that it wasn't too hard to pull off...I decided I definatly needed a Fuschia.

It is a gorgeous colour, and surprisingally wearable (though I would imagine it looks a bit odd during the day in Winter.) Put it on this morning and it is still bright as anything at 5 in the afternoon, after eating lunch (this is with no primer at all.)

Would definatly repurchase.

on 8/11/2009 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

NC45 for reference this color is the bomb and I I'll pick myself up a back up at the CCO I just seen it there. This I wear with my freak him dress..lol. This lippie is a showstopper and you will get noticed with this one for sure. It's a gorgeous bright fushia color with maybe some red or blue undertones, really love this lippie. Ladies especially my brown skinned divas need to get this lippies, check it out at the CCO and if you don't like take it back, You have to play up with this one, use different liners and glosses until you find your perfect way to wear it, I can play this up or down, I usually just wear it with some fuschia liner from Jordana and no gloss, I want the lippie to shine on it's own. I'll repurchase if I need to.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Definitely a shocker color. I am very fair and this color did NOT look good on me. Much too bright. If I was younger and tanner it would look great :) I will say I love that it has blue undertones. My teeth did look mega white!

Popular Lipsticks