October 31, 2014 | 837 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pro Lipstick - Show Orchid

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by vixo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is perfect ! I love it ! Its finish is perfect : creamy but it doesn't bleed. It's highly pigmented and very flattering ! A bold fuchsia/pink, it doesn't go unnoticed but really, a must have ! One of my all time fave lipsticks. For reference I'm NW15.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 3:58:00 AM More reviews by shes_like_heroin

the BEST hot pink i have ever found. try this one on top of cranapple lip liner, and under flusterose lipglass. to die for.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by KandiDecora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This Lippie is #1 in my hot pink lipstick collection!! Very bright and fun love it. Bought 3 tubes and still may buy more on ebay..lol
I'm NC45

Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My fav lippie ever. Not for day time , ladies, but definitely for night time. I like to pair this up with funtabulous dazzleglass. It's very Sasha fierce. im nc45 for ref

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:52:00 AM More reviews by LisaOrestea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first Fuschia lipstick. I have always been a bit nervous about them, but after purchasing St Germain and reialising that it wasn't too hard to pull off...I decided I definatly needed a Fuschia.

It is a gorgeous colour, and surprisingally wearable (though I would imagine it looks a bit odd during the day in Winter.) Put it on this morning and it is still bright as anything at 5 in the afternoon, after eating lunch (this is with no primer at all.)

Would definatly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by LadyDianeC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

NC45 for reference this color is the bomb and I I'll pick myself up a back up at the CCO I just seen it there. This I wear with my freak him dress..lol. This lippie is a showstopper and you will get noticed with this one for sure. It's a gorgeous bright fushia color with maybe some red or blue undertones, really love this lippie. Ladies especially my brown skinned divas need to get this lippies, check it out at the CCO and if you don't like take it back, You have to play up with this one, use different liners and glosses until you find your perfect way to wear it, I can play this up or down, I usually just wear it with some fuschia liner from Jordana and no gloss, I want the lippie to shine on it's own. I'll repurchase if I need to.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by productlady58

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definitely a shocker color. I am very fair and this color did NOT look good on me. Much too bright. If I was younger and tanner it would look great :) I will say I love that it has blue undertones. My teeth did look mega white!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

absolutely amazing bright fuschia with teeth-flattering blue undertones. i find that some of these have such obvz blue undertones that it makes the l/s almost purple, therefore, making your teeth look yellow... but this is not the case. this lipstick is to die for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by maggiealex

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i am in love! this is a very bright fuschia lipstick with a velvet finish and gives my makeup a very funky kick!!!! love it aaalllll the way!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by jlau22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Greatttt colour like nothing I've seen out there! It's that kind of fuchsia pink purple Orchid colour (as the name states). What you see is exactly what you get, from the tube to your lips. I work at a pretty casual company so I can wear the colour every day if I wanted, but it probably isn't an everyday colour for everyone. Another plus, as for other MAC lip products, it has that vanilla, cocoa kind of scent, really pleasant (b/f loves it!). Because its limited addition (permanent pro i believe) I'm getting a backup for sure! An awesome colour for those who aren't afraid of the BRIGHT and BOLD.