NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - Taupe/Ash

4.5

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Silicate, Mineral Oil, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutylene, Silicone Oil, Propyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide Black, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ultramarine Blue, Iron Oxide Yellow, Iron Oxide Red, FD&C Red 40 Al Lake, Manganese Violet, Carmine.

on 6/27/2012 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes.. and was having a hard time looking for an eyebrow powder that would not look too harsh. This is a good match for me. The powder stays on well. I use a clear brow gel after filling sparse areas with the darker brown powder. It's so cheap..bought this at ulta for 5.99. will def repurchase again and again.

on 5/29/2012 10:29:00 PM

I have been trying to find the perfect eyebrow colour for the past 2 years. Every eyebrow colour I find is either too dark or it's a really weird red brown colour.

After doing a bit of research i decided to try NYX and omg it is the PERFECT colour! Finally a colour that looks natural and doesn't have a red tinge to it.

I love both of the colours - I didn't find there was too much of a difference between them to be honest. The wax is good too, you only need a tiny bit brushed on really lightly.

This will definitely be a staple in my makeup bag!

on 3/27/2012 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually bought a backup and I'm not even close to finished with my current one. This stuff is awesome! It holds up to the heat, water, sleep, lol etc. its seriously good stuff, oh and the wax is amazing too.

on 2/20/2012 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have black hair and this taupe duo looks very natural on me. I LOVE the fact that it comes with clear eyebrow wax too. My eyebrows are sparse and weird so what I do first is to fill in all the sparse areas with Maybelline's define a brow pencil in dark blonde, and then I go over them and fill in the rest with these powder shades. So I basically shape my eyebrows mostly with the pen because you can't really use the brow shadow where there is no hair for the powder to adhere to, if that makes sense. For those of you who don't have sparse brows this kit will work like a charm!

on 1/23/2012 8:43:00 PM

I have black hair and the Taupe/Ash color looks really natural when I put it on. If I know that I will be out for a while, I will use some eyeshadow primer to make sure it stays put, but the wax is usually pretty good at that already. I use this in conjunction with the NYX automatic eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown to give more shape to my brows, which are naturally very sparse. I recommend this product if you want natural looking brows (:

on 1/13/2012 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely in love with this brow powder. I literally use it everyday and it stays throughout the day. I have black hair and Taupe/Ash is the perfect color for me. I will definitely be repurchasing again and again.

on 11/9/2011 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The colours are fine and match my brows well. The wax is handy to have. The brushes it comes with are horrible. I think I would have preferred more product than the brushes to be honest. The colours do not seem to last very long when I wear them and I can not tell the difference as they do not define my eyebrows the way I like

on 11/8/2011 6:01:00 PM

I love this stuff! I used to use the lighter color when I was blonder, but now that I'm a brunette again I've been using the darker color. I love these over pencils bc they are trully matte - sometimes pencils can look shimmery, which I hate. I also have to blend pencils and this powder just goes on perfectly.

I use a really thin angled eyeliner brush from Target. I dip it a little in the way and then a little in the brow powder. I like the angled brushes (not the inlcuded one) because I can get a perfect line on the start of my brows. I don't use the wax all over the brows, I just use it to pick up product with the brush. It also seems to make the pwder last much longer this way. All day, least. And for me, a little goes a long way, so I'm sure this stuff will last me forever!

I also have to give props to the packaging - I get so sick of crappy packaging with cheap hinges or flimsy plastic. This plastic isn't flimsy, doens't seem like it will break, and the hinge and clasp hold REALLY tight. Great packaging.

on 10/8/2011 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love it it's very natural. Ive been using a brown eyebrow pencil up until now and I noticed brown doesn't look good on me..I have thin sparse black eyebrows that look grey. This applies like a greyish brown

on 9/24/2011 5:00:00 PM

Great product for me. The ash matches my color by 100%.
Love the natural look.
Beautiful color for eyeshadow buy itself.

Popular Brows Products