January 31, 2015 | 1885 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I didn't like this lip gloss at first when I tried it in winter.It looked like I bit my lips to bleed.I know..ew.I guess that's because I was more pale back then.But as of today I've fallen in love with Lychee Luxe. And I've come to the conclusion that it's absolutely not the lip gloss you should wear on rainy,dark and dull days. It needs light so you can actually see not only the nice coral color and the beautiful gold shimmer dazzling on your lips. It's very striking.By wearing LL with the right eye make up combination OR right blush choice, every head on the street may turn to you. And these are all coming from someone who thinks she's not a coral person.I would repurchase LL in a heartbeat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2008 4:56:00 PM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hehe this was my first MAC lipglass, and when I first got it I was horrified because I did not expect it to be as bright on my lips as it is in the tube, but later I just apply chapstick and then use a little of this thing and it is a pretty coral shade, with some gold sparkles, which makes typical coral glosses less boring. But I would not buy this again though, just because I am not a dark colour gal, I prefer my Nymphette, Enchantress, and my other 1890 lighter shades better.

Oh and to be honest, MAC lipglasses are really not that sticky. They are just thick, therefore it is long lasting. Come on be honest girls, when you apply Lancome juicy tubes are you able to open your mouth after about 5 minutes of silence? But with MAC lipglass you can definitely do that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lychee Luxe is a pretty coral with gold shimmer. I like the coverage and shade, though the sticky formula is a little off-putting. This isn't my favorite lipglass, but it's very wearable and flattering.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2008 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Spacemonkeylover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim, because I always wanted to have a MAC lipglass in my make-up stash. The colour is more coral- red with gold shimmer than pinkish, like you can see on the MAC homepage as a colour sample.

I wasn't wowed when I got it, first it made me look sickly and the colour was too bright on my lips and didn't match with my skintone, but now I have grown to like the glass. My lips look dewy and fresh when I slip it on, I just need to use it sparringly.

I don't like the fact that this gloss is sticky, although SA people promised me it wouldn't be. Well, perhaps I have to try another colour, maybe a bit lighter (yes, I got the MAC virus now, yay^^).

Overall, I think it was a good investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 9:46:00 PM More reviews by NARSATTACKS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has always been my go-to coral gloss. I've repurchased this gloss more than any other in my collection. Coral glosses are my addiction !! On my red pigmented lips this actually shows up about one shade lighter than in the tube. It's a gorgeous medium tone coral with a slight shimmer finish. Just a perfect coral gloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2008 3:15:00 AM More reviews by OceansHeartbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've come to conclusion that oranges or corals of any sort look crappy on me. With the exception Pink D'Lush slimshine lipstick. *lol* Weird, I know. But Lychee Luxe looks orange on me in a very unnatural way. My natural lip colour is a dark mauve, I suppose. My skintone is NC42-44 but I think I'm more neutral than warm, so I can't really pull off many coral or gold shades. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 10:27:00 PM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the coral color I was looking for! It brings out my blue eyes and looks nice against my NW20 skintone. It has wonderful pigmentation and pretty good staying power. Overall, I love it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 6:01:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

My favorite MAC lipglass. It truly is gorgeous. It has a coral color with a hint of orange in it. The lipglass itself is super pigmented and gives my lips the perfect sexy luscious look. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2007 6:47:00 AM More reviews by buynow_noremorse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a MAC lip product junkie, the selection of colors and textures is orgasmic !! This is my favorite lipglass, a gorgeous coral/orange. It gets plenty of use in the spring and summer months. The texture is lovely, thick and sticky, which is why it lasts for hours. I have no idea if I'll ever repurchase because there are always new colors coming out every week it seems like !!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2007 2:01:00 PM More reviews by cdo0208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another great MAC lip glass. This shade is a very pretty pinky-coral that makes my lips stand out nicely. It's a nice opaque shade for a change, rather than a super-sparkly one. This has a great shine to it as well. I think this lip gloss complements my coloring, as I think it would for most people with light to medium complexions. Some people may not like its sticky texture, but it doesn't bother me, since lip balm before use fixes the problem nicely. I rated 4/5 only because there are other MAC lip glasses that I find myself wearing more for everyday, but I will probably eventually find myself missing this shade and will repurchase.