April 18, 2014 | 982 users online

Blush - Tarte - Cheek Stain in Blissful

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by RHanson

One of my newest staples. This blush is out of this world. It smells amazing, and the texture is wonderful. I rub the top of the container with my middle finger till its warm and thinner, then pat it on and it gives me an incredible inner glow! No breakouts at all!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Blissful is my second Tarte Cheek stain. Like all the colors, it's sheer, natural, and buildable. Seer is a must for me with blush because I am very fair. Blissful is soft slightly warm shade of peach. I love, love, love that it comes in a stick form. I tried a liquid/gel blush years ago and it was horrible. The stick gives you good control over the product. I'm fair with dark brown eyes, and warm undertones, this looks great on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by fmbaker

I thought when I found this product in "Tipsy" I was set for life. Only to find "Blissful". It is absolutely and utterly the perfect blush shade. It gives a completely natural flush to the cheeks, goes on effortlessly and lasts all day.

I cannot recommend this line of cheek stains enough. The price is high ($30 - up from $28 last year) but I will pay it every time. I do not wear any foundation and this is perfect for bare skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this cheek stain! It is exactly what I was hoping for - easy to use and a natural looking peachy glow. The packaging is great - I just dab some on my fingers and blend until it looks like natural color. The color is a true reddish peach with no shimmer - perfect for summer. It has a faint, pleasant fruity scent which does not smell synthetic like some other Tarte stains. My bf said it looked like I had been running in the snow - he never notices my blush! I love Tarte's eco-friendly and skin loving ingredients. Blissful is a LE color (according to Sephora) but I hope they consider making this part of their perminant collection. This is not the last cheek stain I will be getting from them .

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by LOLAchicbohemian

This is my favorite stain/blush ever. I wouldn't change it. I use to wear the Benefit tint, which I also loved as well. But when I tried this one, I would never go back. This gives a natural looking flush, my cheeks look naturally pinkish, and I get compliments all the time on how lovely my cheeks seem to glow naturally (they have no idea Im actually wearing something). Some guys think Im blushing. I love the makeup natural look so I just love the natural pinkness this stain gives and how natural it looks. It does feel a little sticky when you are applying it but this feeling is gone after it settles into the skin. Best of all when you wear it over foundation or moisturizer it gives you that dewy/pinkish lovely look. If you want even more glow, apply NARS blush in orgasm over it, and you got the perfect glow to go out. Definitely my favorite stain/blush ever.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by skittishpixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love Tarte Cheek stains!! I used this is tipsy for a while once it ran out i went to sephora to try another kind. the other colors looked scary bright and i wanted to try something new based on the good review here i chose blissful. So much better than tipsy! i love the bright red rose color, it is the natural flush i would get from working out. Applies easily with make up wedge blotted on, very sheer over foundation. i don't notice a fruity smell at all, wish i did! I have r/o pale skin, and this blush looks perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by poetrygroupie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have been searching and searching for the right color in tarte's line of cheek stains, and this is it! I am a green-eyed brunette, and my skin tone is fair and fairly neutral. Blissful is warm without being too peachy-orange, and it gives me a healthy, natural glow. It goes on fairly sheer, but is buildable; even on my fair skin it takes a few passes before it really shows up. Unlike tarte's classic gel stains in flush, blushing bride, and tickled, it is more of a cream formula without any intentional scent--which I like. When my boyfriend kisses me on the cheek, I want him to be thinking about my irresistible cuteness, not how my cheeks smell like candy. Although tarte's prices are steep (I know, I know, the product will last me forever), I bought this stain from tarte's website during their free true love promotion and got two for the price of one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by eternallycrstn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I debated whether or not to get blissful since I had heard a lot of people compare it to tipsy which gives me a pretty pale peachy coral pink glow. But... once tarte's f&f sale went on this year I finally bought it.

In the tube these look very different. Blissful looks/smells like spiced cider, and tipsy looks like a peachy pink. But these both go on as a peachy pink, but they're different enough to own both. Blissful is more pigmented than tipsy is. Tipsy has more of a coral hue compared to blissful.

Blissful on my NW10 skin is much more of a peachy pink, while I find blissful for of a soft coral pink. It's definitely one of my favorite cheekstains.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2008 11:53:00 PM More reviews by bomchickadee

This product is great! Blissful gives me such a nice, warm, peachy glow that really lasts. I like to place a large splotch of product on my apples, wait a few seconds for it to set just a little, and then blend it out with a blush/contour brush. For a stain, this blends wonderfully! I've noticed that the immediate color after blending isn't what you'll be left with after a few minutes. After the product sinks into the skin, the color is less apparent, so I've found that it's best to use a little bit more than you think you should. This works great as a base for powder blush as well (use less than what you would if wearing it by itself). I've found that this shade doesn't have as great of a scent as the others do. I smell more of a plastic-type scent but it may just be the packaging. Great product overall though. Removed one lippie only for the steep price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by rachchen

Gorgeous natural peach/pink flush for my Asian, NC20-25 skin tone. Slightly sticky, but long-lasting. It's less cool than Stila Lillium CC but not exactly a neutral beige shade either. Sheer and buildable.