Matrix Sleek Look Conditioner

4.1

2009 REFORMULATION: Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Amodimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Methylparaben , Fragrance , Trideceth-6 , Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil , Apricot Kernel Oil , Shea Butter , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Benzyl Salicylate , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Cetrimonium Chloride , 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Butylphenyl Methylpropional -----------ORIGINAL FORMULA: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Lanolin, Parfum/Fragrance, Cetyl Esters, Methylparaben, Benzyl Salicylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Chlorehexidine Dihydrochloride, Butyrospepermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Limonene, Silk Amino Acids

on 8/20/2008 5:04:00 PM

I love this Shampoo/Conditioner. I have thick, highlighted hair and would always have a problem with tangles, dryness, brittleness, ect. After the first use of this, my hair did a 180. It is smooth, easy to manage, and can run my fingers right through it. The only drawback is the price.

on 7/29/2008 12:05:00 PM

I love this stuff. Its pretty much the only thing that works for me. By that I mean I can comb through my hair when wet with minimal problems. I guess its helps with sleek/smooth-ness but I'm more in it for the ability to comb my hair after a shower. The smell is so-so but at least it works like a charm each and every time.

on 7/3/2008 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I decided to try this conditioner after reading reviews here. I did not use it with the matching shampoo. My hair is thick, coarse and wavy. I blow dry and flat-iron my hair 7 days a week. This conditioner left my hair incredibly soft, shiny and straighter than I'm used to. I'm not bothered by the fragrance, the bright orange bottle or the price tag. This thick and pearly conditioner rinsed out easily and my hair felt sleek and tangle-free in the shower. I haven't broken out along my hairline or anywhere else that I've noticed. I like this conditioner enough to repurchase and add it to my regular line-up. In fact, I plan to look further into this line.

on 6/23/2008 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Really good conditioner. I use this along with the shampoo, and frankly, they're the best things I've used to tame my frizzy, coarse, thick hair. I don' have the patience to blow-dry my hair, and with these products, I feel less of a need to (though I know that it would still look better if I took the time and did it). I haven't tried the conditioner without the shampoo, as it's the shampoo that got me hooked on the line, but I would definitely recommend using both together.

on 5/8/2008 11:42:00 PM

Sleek Conditioner and Shampoo worked an easy and quick overnight miracle on my over-processed hair. I had been using a shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair but it was doing nothing to help the frizz. And others were noticing. I add a little Garnier Fructis Style XSXL Volume Mousse to the ends of my hair after washing it for further control. Then partially blow dry or air dry or velcro roll for various effects. Glad someone recommended this to me; but wish it was cheaper. I will try the less expensive Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine as recommended in a previous post.

on 4/26/2008 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It smells like a combination of pine-sol and anti-roach spray. However it makes my hair feel much softer then it did before I used it so I'm perfectly content with it.

on 4/23/2008 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Awesome!I will definitely buy again. But i dont use it with the sleek look shampoo. I use it with biolage ultra hydrating shampoo. and my hair has never felt softer or stronger or smoother. But believe me that does not mean that it will completely get rid of frizz. Absolutely not! It just makes it better.

on 4/2/2008 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is great. I buy it in the giant liter containers. I have very curly hair and this stuff is wonderful. Makes my hair smooth and glossy and totally frizz free. My friends love playing with my hair because it's so soft. However, the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine is nearly as good (not quite) for a fraction of the cost. I'd try that first if you're on a tight budget. But if you have money to spend, go for this stuff. It's wonderful for ALL hair types.

on 3/27/2008 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

GREAT. Worth every penny. I like how it makes my hair smooth.

on 3/19/2008 10:13:00 PM

I love this conditioner - I use the shampoo as well. Tames my temperamental hair. I gave it a 2 for packaging because, while the bottles are good quality, I wish they had the caps on the bottom. I have to lean mine upside down in the shower to get the rest out, and with those little tiny tops, it's always falling over.

Top Rated Matrix Products