September 23, 2014 | 1794 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Sleek Look Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2008 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

I decided to try this conditioner after reading reviews here. I did not use it with the matching shampoo. My hair is thick, coarse and wavy. I blow dry and flat-iron my hair 7 days a week. This conditioner left my hair incredibly soft, shiny and straighter than I'm used to. I'm not bothered by the fragrance, the bright orange bottle or the price tag. This thick and pearly conditioner rinsed out easily and my hair felt sleek and tangle-free in the shower. I haven't broken out along my hairline or anywhere else that I've noticed. I like this conditioner enough to repurchase and add it to my regular line-up. In fact, I plan to look further into this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2008 9:53:00 AM More reviews by csk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really good conditioner. I use this along with the shampoo, and frankly, they're the best things I've used to tame my frizzy, coarse, thick hair. I don' have the patience to blow-dry my hair, and with these products, I feel less of a need to (though I know that it would still look better if I took the time and did it). I haven't tried the conditioner without the shampoo, as it's the shampoo that got me hooked on the line, but I would definitely recommend using both together.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by dovefluff

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sleek Conditioner and Shampoo worked an easy and quick overnight miracle on my over-processed hair. I had been using a shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair but it was doing nothing to help the frizz. And others were noticing. I add a little Garnier Fructis Style XSXL Volume Mousse to the ends of my hair after washing it for further control. Then partially blow dry or air dry or velcro roll for various effects. Glad someone recommended this to me; but wish it was cheaper. I will try the less expensive Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine as recommended in a previous post.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2008 3:57:00 PM More reviews by xbobalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells like a combination of pine-sol and anti-roach spray. However it makes my hair feel much softer then it did before I used it so I'm perfectly content with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by soooo

Awesome!I will definitely buy again. But i dont use it with the sleek look shampoo. I use it with biolage ultra hydrating shampoo. and my hair has never felt softer or stronger or smoother. But believe me that does not mean that it will completely get rid of frizz. Absolutely not! It just makes it better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2008 12:21:00 AM More reviews by mooshrimp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. I buy it in the giant liter containers. I have very curly hair and this stuff is wonderful. Makes my hair smooth and glossy and totally frizz free. My friends love playing with my hair because it's so soft. However, the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine is nearly as good (not quite) for a fraction of the cost. I'd try that first if you're on a tight budget. But if you have money to spend, go for this stuff. It's wonderful for ALL hair types.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 3:32:00 PM More reviews by sweetie87456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GREAT. Worth every penny. I like how it makes my hair smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2008 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Nosroma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this conditioner - I use the shampoo as well. Tames my temperamental hair. I gave it a 2 for packaging because, while the bottles are good quality, I wish they had the caps on the bottom. I have to lean mine upside down in the shower to get the rest out, and with those little tiny tops, it's always falling over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This rinses well, seals in moisture without leaving a film or making my hair greasy, and my hair looks so much better using this and the shampoo than before. Will continue to repurchase until (IF!) I find something that's more holy grail material.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by ali723

great conditioner. you can see a definite improvement after just one use. amazing. makes my long, thick curly hair super easy to straighten. the whole sleek look product line is great actually.