September 23, 2014 | 1595 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by duhnay

This is a great brush to apply liner with! I was skeptical at first but saw many tutorials using it and i had to try it! I am glad I got it b/c I use it all the time now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by jhadiq

I bought this entirely because of the hype. Buys like this yield a 50-50 ROI, but it this case, I have to say I WIN! Yes, this really is a great brush. Better yet, I only paid $4.99 (+tax) at my local Target. I was somewhat skeptical that a bend in the brush could make a difference, but it yes, it does. I feel that I have more control over my upper lash lining with cream/liquid liners, and can put a more mistake-proof, clean line there. I own the MAC 209 as well, and do not get the same ease of use as I do with this brush. The bristles do splay a bit, but that isn't such a big deal to me, because once I dip it into the product, I can smooth it out on a tissue in order to get a very fine, precise line. For 4.99, this is an absolute steal, and IMHO, very much worth a try. If you had problems getting a thin, precise line with cream/liquid liners, give this a try. You may be pleasantly surprised. If not, heck, you're only out 5 bucks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use this brush all the time to apply gel eyeliner until I found the MAC 209, which gives me much better control. I would really recommend the 209 over this brush any day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This came in very handy when I initially learned how to do upper lash lining, specifically for creating a wing. I do like this brush a lot and I'll never get rid of it. You really can get nice precision lines with ease.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by kadbeauty

Great, great eyeliner brush! I have absolutely no bad thoughts on this, but one lippie off for my own fault because I don't use this as much as I should =) Nonetheless! No flaking, skipping, holds product great, especially gel liner, since I use a Stila Smudge Pot often. Would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Hg eyeliner brush. Without this it would not be possible for me to create a thin straight line. I combine this with my bobbi brown gel eyeliner and the results are perfect each and every time! I always like to wing out my eyeliner, and with this brush its super easy to create either a thick wing or a thin wing. Great quality brush, great price, and u can find it at target. Im always getting compliments on my eyeliner and its all thanks to this little tool. If anything happened I would replace it in a heartbeat

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by violetfairygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG. If you have long eyelashes that tend to get in the way when applying eyeliner, you need this brush!

Previously, I had been using the flat angled eyeliner brush from Ecotools. It is a fantastic brush, but I was struggling with it, because it would get caught up in my eyelashes when trying to draw a thin line, and made a huge mess with little globs of liner everywhere. I decided to give this one a try after seeing it used in a YouTube tutorial, and I'll never go back! It lets me get behind my lashes at a perfect angle, and distributes the product evenly. The bend in the handle lets me see exactly what I'm doing, because I can keep my hand out of the way. There are a couple of bristles that stick out when it's clean, but when I use it with MAC Fluidline, they stay in the bunch and don't cause any trouble. I wash it after every use, and have not had problems with shedding.

The best part? It's part of the cheaper brush line, and cost me about six bucks at Target. Totally getting some backups.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Eishee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best bent liner brush I have found so far, and I have tried several. It works great with MAC Fluidline or Bobbi Brown gel liner. I took 1 star off because mine has a bristle or 2 that tend to stick out from the rest, though I store and clean it carefully. But for the price and performance, this is a great brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by mznazal

this brush is great for eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by KaLo13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOOOOVE THIS BRUSH! I had used felt tip liquid liners for years until I finally bought this brush and gel liner at Target (Maybelline liner-also a great inexpensive product). I was amazed how fast and easy that tiny little brush made applying the liner! I had become proud of well I could apply liquid liner, but with this brush my liner looks PERFECT! I'm going to buy them for all my friends' birthdays :-D