Lancome Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves & Length (Courbe Virtuose)

3.5

on 6/12/2009 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love the brush, very fluffy. Finds lashes like no other brush, I didnt know I had so many lashes. lengthens and thickness very good. 8 hours later lashes look exactly the same!!

on 6/11/2009 10:03:00 PM

I really liked this mascara. I had just (finally) finished up a tube of mascara that i hated, so it was time for a new one. I love that it doesnt clump, and that it curls my already long lashes. Love it! Would definantly buy again. :)

on 6/2/2009 7:40:00 AM

I GOT THIS MASCARA FOR FREE... AND I LOVE IT!
WELL FIRST I TRIED IT AND THEN I DIDNT LIKE IT.. THEN I USED IT AGAIN AND I LOVED IT .. IT LOOKS NATURAL AND STRENGHTENS MY LASHES.. I LOVE IT! WOULD DEFINITELY BUY IT

on 5/31/2009 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this mascara free when department stores had to give away free makeup. I love this mascara. After I had gotten it I tried it and wasn't impressed. I ended up running out of 2000 calorie mascara by Max Factor.. and decided to give this another try. I love love love it. I love the brush. I believe many women apply it wrong is why it doesn't help them build curl. I find it to be a great mascara. I may not rebuy this mascara only because of the price, but if I weren't on a budget I'd definitely make this mascara a must have.

on 5/14/2009 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a decent mascara that lengthens and provides volume. I find that I have problems with Lancome mascaras clumping. I haven't used this long enough to comment of whether it dries quickly in the tube. It's not my HG mascara but it's a decent mascara. I don't know if I would repurchase this mascara because I'm just not entirely impressed with Lancome's mascaras.

on 4/25/2009 3:19:00 AM

This mascara can be good or bad depending on what you're looking for. If you want a mascara that will make your lashes look thicker this is not the one to get. However, if you want your lashes to look longer this is AMAZING. Another plus, it doesn't clump on my lashes.

I personally love it.

on 4/24/2009 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Well, I haven't used this for long, but I quite like it and all in all, it isn't a bad mascara. It does what it says on the tin and it does curl my lashes. Unfortunately my lashes aren't very thick and this mascara doesn't give the kind of volume I need. I wouldn't say it's a mascara that you would put on when you go out but it does just fine as an everyday mascara. The price is a bit daunting however, so I won't be buying it without careful consideration of other mascaras first.

on 4/11/2009 4:58:00 PM

I had pretty high hopes for this, since it is Lancome and all, but sadly I was not impressed. It did not clump much, which I liked, but the tube dried out faster than most mascaras I have tried. It also did not give much volume (even with 2 coats), which is what I usually look for. So if you want a natural looking mascara that holds a curl decently, use this. I liked this better when I layered it under my regular maybelline mascara, but it's really not worth the price unless it's on a good sale.
*really great wand styling though, feels comfortable in my hand!

on 4/6/2009 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

After using L'Oreal's curling mascara for years, I was in a department store in LA when I realized I traveled for my nephew's bar-mitzvah without packing mascara. I rushed to the Lancome counter (for the GWP) and tried this in Brun. I was hooked. It's a much nicer formula than the L'Oreal, which becomes clumpy in the tube after a few moths. The Lancome doesn't become clumpy for nearly a year (at its price, I need it to last longer than a few months). And it doesn't bother my eyes, important since I have ocular rosacea. It comes off easily with either Lancome's Bi-Facils or Neutrogena eye makeup remover.

on 3/28/2009 2:04:00 PM

I don't use mascaras a lot, but when it comes to it, I'm quite picky about it. I won't say this is the cheapest mascara (since it's from the actual lancome store), but it gives me pretty good result.
It separates my lashes well and gives a good lift to it. The brush is thin so it coats well on all the lashes. The brush also allows me to apply mascara on my under eye lashes and it divides my lashes pretty well. But, even though the mascara doesn't clog and become thick and yucky after a few applications, it gives me those dried black clogs at the corner of my eyes once in a while. This mascara dries fast and coats every lash, but it doesn't give much volume.
So, I decided to use the product along with my cover girl lash blast (BEST MASCARA- although i will say the downfall to it is the big brush). Therefore, I mostly use lash blast on my upper eye lashes (real good effect) and lancome virtuose on my bottom lashes; works great!