December 18, 2014 | 1624 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves & Length (Courbe Virtuose)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by discoverer

I really liked this mascara. I had just (finally) finished up a tube of mascara that i hated, so it was time for a new one. I love that it doesnt clump, and that it curls my already long lashes. Love it! Would definantly buy again. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2009 7:40:00 AM More reviews by tinav101805

I GOT THIS MASCARA FOR FREE... AND I LOVE IT!
WELL FIRST I TRIED IT AND THEN I DIDNT LIKE IT.. THEN I USED IT AGAIN AND I LOVED IT .. IT LOOKS NATURAL AND STRENGHTENS MY LASHES.. I LOVE IT! WOULD DEFINITELY BUY IT

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by THATGIRRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this mascara free when department stores had to give away free makeup. I love this mascara. After I had gotten it I tried it and wasn't impressed. I ended up running out of 2000 calorie mascara by Max Factor.. and decided to give this another try. I love love love it. I love the brush. I believe many women apply it wrong is why it doesn't help them build curl. I find it to be a great mascara. I may not rebuy this mascara only because of the price, but if I weren't on a budget I'd definitely make this mascara a must have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a decent mascara that lengthens and provides volume. I find that I have problems with Lancome mascaras clumping. I haven't used this long enough to comment of whether it dries quickly in the tube. It's not my HG mascara but it's a decent mascara. I don't know if I would repurchase this mascara because I'm just not entirely impressed with Lancome's mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by lsoorani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara can be good or bad depending on what you're looking for. If you want a mascara that will make your lashes look thicker this is not the one to get. However, if you want your lashes to look longer this is AMAZING. Another plus, it doesn't clump on my lashes.

I personally love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2009 3:52:00 PM More reviews by priyahbobble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, I haven't used this for long, but I quite like it and all in all, it isn't a bad mascara. It does what it says on the tin and it does curl my lashes. Unfortunately my lashes aren't very thick and this mascara doesn't give the kind of volume I need. I wouldn't say it's a mascara that you would put on when you go out but it does just fine as an everyday mascara. The price is a bit daunting however, so I won't be buying it without careful consideration of other mascaras first.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by millerjc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had pretty high hopes for this, since it is Lancome and all, but sadly I was not impressed. It did not clump much, which I liked, but the tube dried out faster than most mascaras I have tried. It also did not give much volume (even with 2 coats), which is what I usually look for. So if you want a natural looking mascara that holds a curl decently, use this. I liked this better when I layered it under my regular maybelline mascara, but it's really not worth the price unless it's on a good sale.
*really great wand styling though, feels comfortable in my hand!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After using L'Oreal's curling mascara for years, I was in a department store in LA when I realized I traveled for my nephew's bar-mitzvah without packing mascara. I rushed to the Lancome counter (for the GWP) and tried this in Brun. I was hooked. It's a much nicer formula than the L'Oreal, which becomes clumpy in the tube after a few moths. The Lancome doesn't become clumpy for nearly a year (at its price, I need it to last longer than a few months). And it doesn't bother my eyes, important since I have ocular rosacea. It comes off easily with either Lancome's Bi-Facils or Neutrogena eye makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by leekhj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't use mascaras a lot, but when it comes to it, I'm quite picky about it. I won't say this is the cheapest mascara (since it's from the actual lancome store), but it gives me pretty good result.
It separates my lashes well and gives a good lift to it. The brush is thin so it coats well on all the lashes. The brush also allows me to apply mascara on my under eye lashes and it divides my lashes pretty well. But, even though the mascara doesn't clog and become thick and yucky after a few applications, it gives me those dried black clogs at the corner of my eyes once in a while. This mascara dries fast and coats every lash, but it doesn't give much volume.
So, I decided to use the product along with my cover girl lash blast (BEST MASCARA- although i will say the downfall to it is the big brush). Therefore, I mostly use lash blast on my upper eye lashes (real good effect) and lancome virtuose on my bottom lashes; works great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 9:54:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What's with the low rating? Well fine with me, I actually selfishly enjoy when I find something to like that the majority don't appreciate at all. Anyways, I was out of my closest-candidate-to-HG mascara (Lancome Fatale) and I had some store credit due to my previous massive haulage. So I decided to use it for this one. Well it turned out I did good! First of all, I LOVE the brush. It's THE brush I would expect to see in every other mascara that promises to provide curl&volume. It has a curly shape so it reaches each and every lash no matter how short they are. This is definitely the best curling mascara I've ever used so far. The volume it gives is decent. Also it defines my lashes so well (as the color is a true black) so that it pops my eyes, makes them look huge (in an attractive way of course, not like I got poked with a stick or something ha!). Fatale does this too, makes my eyes look like I'm an anime-character. I guess that's the best thing about Lancome mascaras, they work really good for me anyways. I also think it's pretty meaningless to say something like ' this mascara curls but I still need my lash curler'. Of course you do. No mascara can curly your lashes like a metal tool you use to squeeze them. You can compare mascaras with each other but not with a lash curler which only helps to create the curl, after that you'll need a good curling mascara to hold that curl. Virtuose works well for this purpose in my opinion, and on my lashes. I would definitely repurchase when I run out.