Lancome Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves & Length (Courbe Virtuose)

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Iíve got this in Lancome GWP when I was buying their cleanser.
I have to say that Iíve never used curved brush mascara because I donít find them easy to maneouvre, so I wasnít sure what to expect of it. This is advertised as a curving and lenghtening mascara so Iíve never felt the need to check it before.
Mine is in the colour noir sensuel. In spite of the curved brush, it applies easily. It doesnít clumps. Since my lashes are naturally curved, I cannot say much about the curving effect, except that it didnít straighten my lashes like some mascares (primarily Max Factor False Lash) had. It also gives a decent lengh and volume, but nothing dramatic. I love it, but it still doesnít come close to YSL EFC.
It is difficult to remove, but then it doesnít smudge nor flake.
Iíd be glad to get this mascara sometimes in another GWP, but I wouldnít purchase it. I expect much more from a high end mascara for that price. The results Iíve gotten from this could measure with the results of an excellent drugstore mascara like 2000 Calories or Voluminous.

anyone notice there are two listings for this product? one has a re-purchase rate of under 50%, the other about 70 + %. depending which one you find, you would be swayed in totally opposite directions to purchase this

anyways. not sure why i bought this. probably to collect points of some sort. as far as i'm concerned it is an extremely average product. does what a basic mascara should do. not much length or volume, just your standard "blackening". very basic. not worth $30~, but would be a fine product at a drugstore pricepoint.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love the brush, very fluffy. Finds lashes like no other brush, I didnt know I had so many lashes. lengthens and thickness very good. 8 hours later lashes look exactly the same!!

I really liked this mascara. I had just (finally) finished up a tube of mascara that i hated, so it was time for a new one. I love that it doesnt clump, and that it curls my already long lashes. Love it! Would definantly buy again. :)

I GOT THIS MASCARA FOR FREE... AND I LOVE IT!
WELL FIRST I TRIED IT AND THEN I DIDNT LIKE IT.. THEN I USED IT AGAIN AND I LOVED IT .. IT LOOKS NATURAL AND STRENGHTENS MY LASHES.. I LOVE IT! WOULD DEFINITELY BUY IT

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this mascara free when department stores had to give away free makeup. I love this mascara. After I had gotten it I tried it and wasn't impressed. I ended up running out of 2000 calorie mascara by Max Factor.. and decided to give this another try. I love love love it. I love the brush. I believe many women apply it wrong is why it doesn't help them build curl. I find it to be a great mascara. I may not rebuy this mascara only because of the price, but if I weren't on a budget I'd definitely make this mascara a must have.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a decent mascara that lengthens and provides volume. I find that I have problems with Lancome mascaras clumping. I haven't used this long enough to comment of whether it dries quickly in the tube. It's not my HG mascara but it's a decent mascara. I don't know if I would repurchase this mascara because I'm just not entirely impressed with Lancome's mascaras.

This mascara can be good or bad depending on what you're looking for. If you want a mascara that will make your lashes look thicker this is not the one to get. However, if you want your lashes to look longer this is AMAZING. Another plus, it doesn't clump on my lashes.

I personally love it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Well, I haven't used this for long, but I quite like it and all in all, it isn't a bad mascara. It does what it says on the tin and it does curl my lashes. Unfortunately my lashes aren't very thick and this mascara doesn't give the kind of volume I need. I wouldn't say it's a mascara that you would put on when you go out but it does just fine as an everyday mascara. The price is a bit daunting however, so I won't be buying it without careful consideration of other mascaras first.

I had pretty high hopes for this, since it is Lancome and all, but sadly I was not impressed. It did not clump much, which I liked, but the tube dried out faster than most mascaras I have tried. It also did not give much volume (even with 2 coats), which is what I usually look for. So if you want a natural looking mascara that holds a curl decently, use this. I liked this better when I layered it under my regular maybelline mascara, but it's really not worth the price unless it's on a good sale.
*really great wand styling though, feels comfortable in my hand!

Popular Mascaras