Supre Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Polysorbate 40, Nylon-12, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Eugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Methyl 2-Octynoate.

This is my absolute favorite lotion. There are many different variations and scents. The original is banana and floral. The age defying smells like vanilla and musk. The cucumber and jasmine one is self-explanatory. There is also a bronzing one but i think this one smells funky. I found it kind of smells like a tanning salon, sort of that burning flesh mixed with sweet lotions smell. My favorite of all of them is the age defying. The vanilla is overpowered by the musk so it has a masculine sort of quality to it. I just can't stop smelling it. It moisturizes extremely well and leaves my skin feeling soft. I will definitely buy this again.

Best Moisturizer Ever!
It's really soft and not oily like others.
Smells really soft and good!
It's a bit pricey, but I will buy again because I LOVEEEEE IT!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This lotion's fragrance was nice (not a fav but okay), but its moisturizing didn't warrent the price AT ALL!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The Original scent is a bit too fruity & youthful for my taste, so I discoverd the Age Defying Moisturizer and I am hooked!! It's got a very light musky floral scent, and for me it's a perfect year round smell. Besides using it daily I make sure to apply it after showering when I've spent a day in the sun. My skin soaks it right up. If you're not a fan of the original scent, give this a shot!

i love this lotion. i bought a bottle 2 years ago at a tanning salon for about $22. I thought it was sorta expensive, but I fell in love with the scent. I still have a tiny bit left and will definately repurchase this, one reason being this is the only lotion that my bf will use to put on me : x haha. the scent is wonderful, the lotion is extremely silky and smooth, and absorbs really well into my dry skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE Hempz lotion.....because of the smell.....which is like a little bit of heaven. My skin is so dry that no lotion works so I cannot really comment on that aspect of this lotion.....but I will repurchase again and again for the smell alone.

EHH i dont know what the rave is about here.. i bought this because of all the good reviews.. and didnt really end up liking it... the smell is ALMOST nice.. but there is something about it that really bothers me.. the texture is a little to thick for me and it takes a while to rub it in cuz its kind of thick and doesnt absorb into my skin very well.. i offered it to my sister because she likes beach smelling things and is very tropical.. but she hated the smell as well... although my bf likes it! i guess its a hit or miss.. i usually like lighter lotions that smooth in nicer... if u r the same, wouldnt recommend this lotion to u! also.. i payed $20.00 for this at TradeSecrets.. i def payed too much... oh well..

Skin loves this stuff. It smells good, and it's not greasy. You can find it some beauty supply stores and tanning salons. The bottle is big and generous, but you'll love it so much you will use it so much!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I received it as a Christmas gift and have been using it every day since. It isn't greasy and has a light fragrance.

Although it is rather expensive, this moisturizer is SUPERB!! Whether you are a tanner or not, your skin will love you for using it!! My all-time favourite every day lotion, it has a fairly thick consistency, and is very easy to smooth all over. My skin just soaks it up! The fragrance is gorgeous as well. It doesn't make me break out either, which is good.

There is a new Anti-Aging formula that is a little thinner viscosity wise, and also has a lovely scent, which is quite different from the Original.

Final Verdict: Awesome fantastic Superb!!
Recommend: YESSSSSSSSs to all and sundry!

Top Rated Supre Products