October 2, 2014 | 928 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Giorgio Armani - Master Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Lhegge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great product, love the corrective quality. I purchased the pink one and it works amazingly well. For reference, I am an NW20. A little goes a long, long way with this one. Very happy with my purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by ScorpioMamii90210

Ladies let me tell you,

If you have DARK DARK DARK circles, such as I do (Thanks Heredity) this is the product for you. I litterally thought the mirror was lieing as I put this on--but my dark circles had completely vanished. It may be pricy, I know but its worth it--trust me. Even if you are fair--just put a liquid flesh tone concealer over it. Result: Flawless. OMG this is my HG. I put my maybelline mineral power concealer over it & set with my Laura Mercier loose powder. My boyfriend noticed--and he never pays attention to my makeup. He even is going to buy some thats how good this product is. Highly Reccomended.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by violetmist

I gasped after applying this product and seeing what it did. Then I ran around to various indoor and outdoor spots to see if if was really true. It's true! My dark circles vanished completely with NO DETECTION OF MAKEUP. Face it any product can cover up a dark circle if it is thick or opaque enough but who wants to manage that all day. I have fair skin and my darkness was not that bad but I hated to keep dabbing all day to keep the product from collecting in the creases (Laura Mercier). This product is a breakthrough. It doesn't cover up the darkness but cancels it out and it does so without any perceivable layer of makeup. It just sinks into your skin. It is particularly beneficial for that dark area on the side of the bridge of the nose. It is a silky somewhat watery texture and you only need the merest amount. Just dot it on and gently smooth it over the darkness. After applying this I decided not to wear foundation - it's that good. The price is $ 36. and honestly I must have paid $360. experimenting with concealers because as you know, when you get this right, everything is right. I purchased the #1 which is a peachy pink with a beige undertone. I am going to purchase the green which is used for redness. I highly, highly recommend this product.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by GypsyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is pricey, yes, but it is worth every single cent - just like most Armani products. I have very dark circles under my eyes and this in #2 (orange) with a little concealer over the top covers them perfectly. Use sparingly because a little will go a very long way.
Quick Warning: Be careful when you pull the top off. Because it's a watery texture, it's likely to flick all over you if you're not careful. One of my best white t-shirts = ruined. Still love this product though :)

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have is in n. 1. It neutralises under eye circles in a natural way, it is not dry and with a tiny bit ot concealer on the top of this product: job done. It is liquid but not transparent. The tip of the brush is very long and thin; it makes it easy to use just a couple of dots. I pat it my my ring finger. It is very expensive but a little goes a very long way, it wil last me at least 1 year!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product comes in a lot of different colors and the girl at the counter found one that works really nicely on me. it's so orange! but it works on my purple bags :) it's not cheap by any means and probably not even affordable for most people. BUT if your bags are your #1 problem i would say skimp on ES/NP/LS etc and pay for a product that delivers and will set a good foundation for the rest of your look. you don't need to pile it on, either, so it is always a thin, managable layer that just makes it look like it's your skin without bags. very nice :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

Simply great. I almost rank this up there with CDP and Stephane Marais products in terms of fixing my undereye area. I'm NC27, with undereyes that look puffy, sunken or tired depending on where I am in my insomnia battle; they most always look sallow and shadowed. While I don't have actual wrinkles yet, I hate piling on product around my eyes because I feel it ages me ten years. Hence most of the products from Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown and so on, even if they do conceal, don't please me because they just feel too heavy and smeary and fake-looking. I'd rather just wear foundation and look more natural, if shadowed.

Which brings me to this Armani corrector. I got it in #1, the pink shade. It's sort of a pale salmon color. I have never cared for the apricot or yellow based concealers or correctors that are supposed to be so helpful. A transculent pink can do more to brighten, which is why I picked this shade. And it's perfect. It's not an illuminating highlighter, or thick concealer, it just magically disappears all the shadows and puffies and sunkenness and leaves a smooth, radiant undereye area. It is quite liquid and thin, with a tiny brush, which means you can just dot on a tiny amount, blend and be done. You really don't need much at all, which makes this product actually cheap when all is said and done. Lovely product.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Gina613

Thank you Giorgio Armani for making this product. I am thinking about buying 10 of them to keep at home for fear they will discontinue this product...I cannot live without it!!!! I was at Nordstrom one day just looking around at makeup and the GA rep told me to come over and try some stuff. I did, skeptically and I am so happy I did because this stuff is life changing! I had always thought you use yellow to correct under eye circles...that's just what I read & was told. WRONG! The yellow just turns the bluish-purple under eye cirlcles a GREEN color. Right? I mean that's what happens when you mix yellow & blue = green! This corrector in PINK is amazing. It gets rid of the blue color AND also blends with the color of your skin because it's pinkish and not a light-yellowish concealor. This means if you want to dab this on and run out of the house with nothing else on your face, you will look like you had 12 hrs of sleep! For me, that is a miracle and worth every penny and more. I scour ebay for it so I can stock up! ahah! Buy it and make one little thing in your life simple! Enjoy! PLEASE NOTE: It is very runny...to apply it properly, dab onto the area you need coverage, then blend/pat into skin with Sephora's red Multi-Purpose sponge. Completely undetectable! Don't try to use the brush it comes with or any bursh for that matter, you will see brush lines. hope this helps!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by tapasnut

I am a concealer addict and this happens to be my favorite (well, I guess it's technically a corrector). I got this in the peach/orange shade and it does a great job of getting rid of undereye circles. It's not a miracle product, but it's as good as the others I've tried (bobbi brown, benefit erase paste, CdP, cargo, EL double wear, lancome effacernes, NYX, LM, revlon age defying, dior, MUFE).

The best thing about it is the very light, liquid formula that blends easily and never cakes. I was told I could use on it's own and it looks ok that way, but it can leave my NC30 skin a little sallow looking without something over it. I like it much better when I use a highlighter pen (usually touche eclat or an older lancome flash retouche) over it. The only downside is that this combo doesn't last all day on me and I will usually need to reapply at least the highlighter by the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Gem727

I absolutely loved this product. It worked well under my concealer and made my circles a lot less noticeable. Problem is I must have been allergic to an ingredient in it and after months of use, I realized the dry itchy skin on my eyelid and the corner of my eye that appeared randomly since starting to use this corrector WAS FROM the corrector!!! I stopped using it for about a week and all red and dry skin is GONE. Unfortunately I will have to find something to replace this.