Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I picked up two of these at a sale and they're very greasy - probably due to the castor oil and lanolin - yuk!!!! The taste is gross like children's lipstick. I will definitely be purchasing my fav lip balm "Un-Petroleum" in the orange flavor from this point on.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The texture is very much like another "buy direct" lip balm, however is much less expensive (we're talking $8 for the other one if you're a non-consultant.) This is a nice non-sticky balm good for right before bed or any other time you don't need SPF. I'm one of the few who likes the added subtle fragrance.

This smells old fashioned to me. but it works great. and only 99 cents. its smooth, and although its a lip balm it almost feels like a lip gloss!

I lub how this makes my lips feel. It's amazing, b/c I have pretty chapped lips. I just have to touch my lips to this balm and it feels naturally hydrated. I usually have to load up on gobs of lip products for my lips to stay hydrated for any amount of time, so this was a very pleasant surpise. I made the mistake of putting on my usual amount of lip balm the first time I used Lip Dew, and my bf said I tasted like wax:) Anyways, def a repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure why people say it has a waxy feel to it or that it tastes weird because I think this product is pretty good and only .99 cents a piece. When I first put it on my digusting chapped lips, it had a nice feel to it and there was no waxy texture and it also kept my lips nice and moist through out my hiking adventure. I love avon chapsticks.

I have used this for many years and love it!! It goes on really smooth and leaves my lips moist throughout the day. Since it is sooooo cheap I can have one in several different spots. Great product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is the lip product I keep on the counter with my daily face cleaners and moisturizers and treatments. I don't find that it has any particular special properties, except being just plain good as a simple moisturizing lip balm. I use it at night, and often in the morning as well as a "base coat" before lipstick. I don't use it throughout the day, just at home as part of my moisturizing/treatment procedures. It even smells like some kind of moisturizer or cleanser.

It's easy to apply in a chapstick like tube (no digging in a pot, or squeezing from a tube and using finger to spread, or any other hassle). However the consistency on lips is not like chapstick. On, it has a consistency like petroleum jelly plus lotion (??) not at all sticky, light sheen, very smooth soft application. That's why I use it for nighttime moisture and as a base coat - it's just easy and nice.

Tastes like perfume, and doesn't do anything fancy, like exfoliate or plump... that's why 4 not 5.

I like this stuff for the price. My lips are always smooth after I use it while sleeping. It's so cheap that my 3 1/2 year old can have her own and pretend it's "lipstick".

Ok I left one lippy off for the soapy powdery floral scent.....however, I would still purchase again - i love the clear pink slight barely there tint - this plumps my lips and after a while....I found the scent kind of comforting like a hug from my grandma or something....The packaging is great - clear pink tube - you see how much you get and no dipping your finger in a gunky pot. This one actually really really grew on me :) I will recommend this ONLY for major hard core chap-stick addicts.

Ew. Feels like thick wax and stinks.

Popular Lip Treatments