November 21, 2014 | 1798 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers - Guava Splash

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by glasseyedpeas

this lip gloss is tasty but it does not leave any color for my lips...it smells and tastes very well...
will def buy it again..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2008 11:10:00 PM More reviews by C90

My HG lipgloss (i don't even know what that means but i hear a lot of people saying it on here so it must be good..lol) I never was a lipgloss kind of girl until i bought this. It's not thick, not sticky, it looks natural, the color isn't too dramatic. Overall i like looking natural and not too done up and this is the perfect lipgloss for that and it feels and looks so nice on my lips. I will buy this again. Love this stuff :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2008 9:31:00 PM More reviews by dumplinghao123

I first tried out covergirl's lashblast, which is really a big surprise to me. So I really want to try out other products by this brand( I am this kinda person -_-b)
At first I don't really like this. basically because its color is like nude, while for me probably a more reddish one would be better. But compare to that revlon lip platte, this one is really non-sticky. My friends prefer that revlon one on my lips. but myself go back to the wetslick more often. because it feels so good.
It's easy to apply a very thin layer. feels just good :)
recommend! Just don't like its package... but anyway...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

This color is too sheer to show on my lips, but this gloss if very shiny with no sticky feeling at all. It smells great, tastes great, there's really nothing bad I could say about this product. Highly recommend it for anyone who's looking for a new lip gloss. The only thing that might bum people out is the applicator, I've heard that it's easy to squeeze out excess product with a slant-tip applicator, but I've never had that problem with these.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by LexiB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this! I was so hesitant when it said it wasn't sticky, because I always thought ALL lipglosses were sticky. This was great, far more oily than sticky, which I prefer. It tasted good too. I would even consider wearing this while kissing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by betonyourself

Ahh, much better. I originally bought Fig Splash.. big mistake (frosty much?). This is a great sheer pink that adds a nice natural sheen to my naturally pigmented lips. smells great, too. The gloss itself has staying power and I love the non-sticky texture. This is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by sweetiemudd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this one week ago and have used it everyday since. I adore this lip gloss!!! It's very shiny and not sticky at all. It lasts a fair amount of time before having to re-apply. It's smells YUMMY too! I also think that it feels good to put it on my lips, almost like I'm pampering them. Also, it is just a tinted gloss, so if your looking for color then this will not work for you. This will just give you a healthy, beautiful shine with a hint of color. : )

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by SierraMascara

The only good thing about this product is that it smells good. It's not sticky, either, but I actually like it when lip gloss is thicker and a little bit sticky. When I put this on, it feels like there's a thin layer of grease on my lips, bleh. I was also looking for something with more of an opaque bubble-gummy color, but it goes on clear for me. The staying power is alright. If you're looking for a non-sticky fruity gloss, go for it. I'm sure one of my friends will like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 8:02:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyClaire79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in love! As a very loyal L'Oreal Color Juice girl (I have 10) it was a little weird buying a different brand. But, I read Allure's 2008 best of makeup list and there it was, the Cover Girl Spritzer in Guava Splash. CVS is having a sale right now plus I had a $1 off coupon but this is totally worth the full price. I might go back and stock up.

I wouldn't even compare L'Oreal Color Juice and Cover Girl Spritzers. Texture is too different. I like the fact that the applicator is slanted.

I think this color would look good on any complexion. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes and a cool, fair complexion. When I put it on it looked like I had more color in my face, which was really nice. The taste is old school and I like that. My lips also feel moisturized.

******************
For those of you saying it looks milky or streaky you've got to use some gloss up, then with the cap on, knead the tube like you would a packet of cheese or frosting. Trust me, I know my lip gloss and this will help.
*******************

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Sea_Maiden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Maybe it's just me, but I actually like sticky gloss. This stuff is just too runny and thin and doesn't seem to want to stay on my lips. It has a nice taste, however. Same goes for the papaya flavor, which I think I like a little better. It doesn't really have much of a color though. All in all, it was fun to try but I wouldn't buy it again.