December 18, 2014 | 992 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Skindinavia - Makeup Finishing Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2010 4:48:00 AM More reviews by KicDaKitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product has replaced my Fix+. It smells amazing and gives my skin a great glow. A little bit on the pricey side but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by wwepoof

I love this product! It makes powder products meld seamlessly into skin without causing oiliness at the end of the day.

Tip! After spraying 4-5 pumps around face, take a blow dryer and dry your face. It helps to instantly set the spray and your makeup.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup89

I've been using this product for awhile, but today's events led me to write a review. I put on my makeup at 6:30am, walked around a warm college campus for an hour, worked out, walked home in the rain, took a SHOWER (without washing my face) and when I looked in the mirror at 2:30pm, I was shocked to see my eye makeup still looking flawless!! My concealer was definitely gone, but I did sweat a lot while working out. It does what it says, and that's more than most beauty products!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by clay2626

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely a must have for those who have problems with foundation staying put. I have very oily skin and have had to give up on many foundations that I liked simply because the foundation would not last (even with primers, oil reducing products, etc). Now I can wear my favorite foundation (cream version of CDP) and it lasts until I take it off, today it was 85 degrees) and my foundation is still there. I still have to powder or blot but this is an absolute wonderful product that does what it says it will.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by jensmakeupbag

WOW!

I love this product. It really does "finish" my makeup and makes it stay on alll day. I actually noticed that I didn't even touch up during the day when usually I touch up about 2-3 times a day. The real test is using this with liquid foundation and believe me, this stayed on all day! I work really hard at my job so makeup doesn't last very long. But with this stuff it does! I'm happy to say that the end of the day, I don't look oily and my makeup is still fresh from when I started.

Awesome product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

I have tried 3 versions of Skindinavia - MU Finishing Spray, 10 Years Younger and Dance. Of the 3, I prefer Dance 1st, MU Finishing Spray 2nd and 10 Years Younger. I have done reviews of all 3.

MU Finishing Spray = 4 lippies = keeps my MMU locked in place all day w/out feeling like I've shellacked my skin - in fact, once its dry, I can't tell I'm wearing it. It's expensive, tho. My skin has had no problems w/ this (no breakouts, no sensitivity, doesn't aggravate my rosecea). I do have a bit of breakthru shine on my nose about 6 hours into this = a quick powder and its fine again. My t-zone is not very oily, so not sure why this is happening = 1 lippie off. Other than that - a great product IMO.

UPDATE 03/24/10 - I checked the listing of ingredients between some of these products. According to Dermstore's website, the ingredients for this one and the MMU Finish are identical (and in the same order).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 3:28:00 AM More reviews by clairehair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is expensive, way too expensive but only because its so good, I couldn't imagine not using it! It works, is all that can be said.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

Not a perfect product by any means, but the best I've found to this point. Like kayelle said, the Ben Nye one can give a shellacked effect. MAC's is great for setting with a softer, dewy look, but it doesn't hold up in the kind of heat I live in. This one does to an extent, keeping my makeup clean and flawless for at least half a day longer than it would otherwise. I'm still waiting for the spray that can overcome my oily skin and the Arizona heat, but until then, this is what I'm using.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by MaxineBrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG! I've been using Skindinavia for quite a while, ever since they only had the original spray. I use it mostly to prevent fading and color loss when its cool and dry out. I'm not sure how, but it does. I started to take it for granted until I ran out because I had forgotten to order and noticed my makeup fading! I've got the 10 Years Younger and it works like a charm! My girlfriend's daughter swears by the Dance product when she goes out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by AllieMakeup5

Really works!! Oily/combination skin makes makeup slide off of my face in a couple of hours. I used it the first few times and got zero results. Then I read the instructions and found that you had to mix the bottle. I did this and WOW, what a difference. I actually had to wash off my makeup at the end of the day. And it still looked good and you can't feel it on the skin. Love it. Lesson: follow the instructions......definitely an HG product for me!!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No