Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

4.2

INCI Name WATER SD ALCOHOL 39-C POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID ISONONYL ISONONANOATE ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE SODIUM COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP PHENOXYETHANOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE GLYCERETH-5 LACTATE GLUCONOLACTONE SODIUM BENZOATE PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSS POLYMER ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE FRAGRANCE

on 4/12/2011 10:08:00 AM

I bought this spray to keep my oily skin less oily. The first time I tried it- it was great. I guess my skin didn't know how to react to it. But after that my makeup still looked shiny towards afternoon. I guess I have to try something else.

on 3/9/2011 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm not sure if I like this product. I was so excited about this because it claimed that it would make your make up stay on for hours. I sprayed this after my ES double wear light foundation. On some days I would use this spray and some days not. On the days I sprayed it on my face, my dw light foundation did not stay on as long as when I when I have my dw on alone. I was definitely better off not having a primer on my face. However, I do like that semi-dewy finish after spraying it on my foundation as it leaves a more natural-looking face instead of a cakey one. I've also used this over my Lumiere mineral makeup and found that it didn't help my makeup stay on for hours either. So in that case, I'm still looking for my HG primer.

on 2/16/2011 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have the skindinavia makeup finishing spray the original. It is a weighless mist I spray it or mist it for that matter when I am done with my makeup application BUT before any eye makeup application since some of my mascaras are not waterproof but seem semi water proof somehow I just dont want to mist liquid after I apply my eye makeup. It feels refreshing and helps me look great while I'm working out. I have had this for almost a year it's a 4 floz and really lasts somehow since I only spray twice it has a great cooling technology and I love that is is formulated for sensative skin .Thery are also cruelty free and they do not test on animals.I think that is wonderful.Great product and great company to support made in the USA also lol I also love the fact that it is oil free,fragrance is the last ingrediant and I think that is completly not needed to be honest but anyway a great product. I also have dance to and like it as well.It says it helps hold foundation,eye shadow,blush and concealer so I should try after I apply my makeup AND eyeshadow then mist then I will apply my mascara last. I would love to see how it holds eyeshadow since I do not have an eye shadow primer.Love it try it

on 2/13/2011 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product! It makes my makeup stay and gives my skin a nice glow. The only con: it's a bit expensive because I have to order it from the US to Europe and I have to pay international taxes.

on 11/16/2010 8:30:00 PM

Soooooo, I was raiding my cousin's makeup bag when i came across this. Seeing that she already had an extra in the drawer, i borrowed it... and now, i can't seem to find it in me to give it back. haha, mine now!! or atleast for another day or two...
It is fabulous. I just spritz it on my face after makeup and done. my eyeshadow, foundation, etc. stays on forever. it even lasted through a night of halloween, can you imagine? walking and walking, and still, no budge. what i like, also, is that it doesn't irratate the skin. because for me, putting some foreign liquid on my face isnt so appealing. just the thought makes me shiver. eck! personally i like the bottle and think its awesome. i'm definitely gonna get my own.

on 9/18/2010 12:45:00 AM

in shock... today was my first use, and at the end of a sixteen hour day (work for ten hours, school, sweaty workout at the gym) i arrived home to discover my face looking pretty much exactly the way it did when i left the house this morning. amazing!!! holy grail product, indeed.

on 9/10/2010 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This product has replaced my Fix+. It smells amazing and gives my skin a great glow. A little bit on the pricey side but worth it.

on 6/29/2010 4:11:00 PM

I love this product! It makes powder products meld seamlessly into skin without causing oiliness at the end of the day.

Tip! After spraying 4-5 pumps around face, take a blow dryer and dry your face. It helps to instantly set the spray and your makeup.

on 6/15/2010 3:56:00 PM

I've been using this product for awhile, but today's events led me to write a review. I put on my makeup at 6:30am, walked around a warm college campus for an hour, worked out, walked home in the rain, took a SHOWER (without washing my face) and when I looked in the mirror at 2:30pm, I was shocked to see my eye makeup still looking flawless!! My concealer was definitely gone, but I did sweat a lot while working out. It does what it says, and that's more than most beauty products!

on 4/4/2010 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely a must have for those who have problems with foundation staying put. I have very oily skin and have had to give up on many foundations that I liked simply because the foundation would not last (even with primers, oil reducing products, etc). Now I can wear my favorite foundation (cream version of CDP) and it lasts until I take it off, today it was 85 degrees) and my foundation is still there. I still have to powder or blot but this is an absolute wonderful product that does what it says it will.