September 23, 2014 | 1950 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Skindinavia - Makeup Finishing Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by MaxineBrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG! I've been using Skindinavia for quite a while, ever since they only had the original spray. I use it mostly to prevent fading and color loss when its cool and dry out. I'm not sure how, but it does. I started to take it for granted until I ran out because I had forgotten to order and noticed my makeup fading! I've got the 10 Years Younger and it works like a charm! My girlfriend's daughter swears by the Dance product when she goes out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by AllieMakeup5

Really works!! Oily/combination skin makes makeup slide off of my face in a couple of hours. I used it the first few times and got zero results. Then I read the instructions and found that you had to mix the bottle. I did this and WOW, what a difference. I actually had to wash off my makeup at the end of the day. And it still looked good and you can't feel it on the skin. Love it. Lesson: follow the instructions......definitely an HG product for me!!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by GodivaMerlot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this last summer before a beach trip. As humid as it is in the south, I'd planned to use this every day, beach or not. I used it daily and didn't notice much of a difference. (My Teint Idole has a pretty good staying power.) After I came back, my face broke out in horrible, deep cystic pimples on my nose and chin. At one time I had 5 on my nose! I've never had those on my nose. I might get one once or twice a year on my chin at the most, so this was a HUGE change. The only change to my routine was the Skindinavia Finishing Spray. I stopped using it, but it took months for my skin go back to normal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by reneeg323

Love it! I read about it in some fashion magazine and decided I needed to try it out. I work long hours - up at 5:30 and home around 6:30 - so I need a make up that will last. Having oily skin makes this difficult and blotting papers don't always work for me - they seem to remove my makeup along with the oil. I keep cleansing cloths in my desk drawer and when I can I clean my face in the afternoon and reappy my foundation and blush. So, I was intrigued by the science behind this product - it lowers the temperature of your makeup to essentially freeze it in place. Well, it really works. The first time I used it I was so surprised when I looked at my face around 3:00 and it looked almost as fresh as it did at 6:00 when I put on my makeup. I'm confident, too, that the finishing spray is responsible since I can always tell when I've forgotten to spray - by 2:00, my face starts feeling oily and dirty. In addition, the spray has virtually no scent and hasn't caused any problems with my sensitive skin. Will definitely repurchase.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I like this, and bought it while they had their BOGO offer, along with a few of the other mists they have in their product line.

This is the original one - I find this to be a lot better than MACs Fix+, and this is what I wanted Fix+ to be! It sets the makeup and makes it dewy, gets rid of any powdery look there might be on the skin. I find that my foundation lasts a few more hours than when I don't use this, so I think it's worth it :)

Feels very fresh when you spray it on your face after applying foundation too :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 4:48:00 AM More reviews by kwisteen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW. This stuff really works, and it's hard to explain how. It just does! It's in a plain spray bottle that makes it look like a cheap drugstore brand hair spray. But don't let its mediocre packaging fool you. You spray it on your face 1-4 times, and your makeup is set until you wash it off. I sprayed Skindinavia Makup Finishing spray 3 times all over my face in the day time (it was a hot day, in the 90's), went clubbing that night and fell asleep with my makeup on-I know it gross, but I was too exhausted and drunk=X. Anyway my main point is that the next morning, I woke up looking like I had just done my makeup. HG product for sure. Need I say more?

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Lucy014

This product is the first HG product I've ever had! I love it because it simply does what it says - it keeps my makeup in place all day. I do use primer underneath foundation and setting powder on top as well, but I have oily skin and this still wouldn't keep my foundation in place for the whole day without this spray on top. It's an awesome product, I couldn't live without it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2009 9:01:00 AM More reviews by higgsj17

i got skindinavia oil control spray. I LOVE IT!! i have oily skin and i have fewer touch ups wit this product. however i do have to touch up my make up. The packaging is a bottle and pump, however the pump doesnt always work so i switched bottles. i would buy this product again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by moonchopin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It works on liquid foundation. It sets it and keeps it together before it melts off my face. It cant be used on mineral makeup though - it separates it. Great buy will purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by MsAnthropy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dont really like this product.

Why? Because its meant to be misted over my makeup. When I do that it leaves little find water spots all over my face. When they dry you can see where they were.

In short it ruins the perfect finish of my foundation that I work work hard to create every morning.

Does it make makeup last any longer? Im not sure I noticed any difference. I live in humid florida but I have dry as opposed to oily skin so my makeup sliding off usually isnt a huge issue.

I dunno. Maybe I need to give this more of a chance. After reading all the positive reviews. I think I'll pull it out and try it again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No