April 16, 2014 | 1923 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic: Clean Definition

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by xoceebee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara is perfect if you want to lengthen and define your eyelashes. Definitely not something you want to purchase if you're looking for volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by missretrochic

I love this mascara. It gives great results w/o having to try too hard. You can either sweep it on if you're in a cinch or if you want more dramatic results keeps working with it to create more length and volume. The tiny brush allows me to coat all of my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by blahbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like how the formula is thin so it won't clump! It works amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Leslie2754

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara. I have tried so many different ones, from Dior to Maybelline Great Lash, and this is the best for me. It lengthens and defines without clumping or flaking during the day. You can layer it on thicker for a more dramatic look, or keep it simple with one coat for a fresh long lash look that's natural. The wand is amazing and allows you to coat every little lash without making a mess. I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by fashionmaven93

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging; the fact that it is designed to look like a telescope is adorable. I don't know if I got a defective tube, but mine was very watery and caused a lot of clumping. I really wanted to like this mascara, but it just didn't cut it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 6:44:00 AM More reviews by starrinites

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara. I have had it for a month now, and mine is in the blackest black shade. The mascara sticks to its name--clean definition. It lengthens my lashes very well, and they are already long. So when they are curled, it just looks so natural and pretty. However, the only downside for me is that it does not add the volume I crave in mascaras. I will keep using it though, especially on those days where I want a laid-back natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 6:05:00 AM More reviews by ohpoodlesticks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this mascara. it gives excellent length, definition and enough volume.
good drugstore product :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Great mascara so far-sticks to its claims in that it is long wearing, nonclumpy, etc., however, as af few other MUA reviewers mentioned, the application is quite finicky- I had this same problem with the lashes clumping togther. I used an eyelash comb on my lashes before applying and that made the application easier; I just wish the brush more sturdy though;otherwise, great d/s mascara... Will probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Works very well for me, I have it in "black". No clumping and no smudging. And easy to remove. Have to use some time when applying it to get the best results.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by madhatter13

truly clean finish. it adds length to my lashes, not curl. my eyelashes are naturally curled and medium length. it's perfect for work days when i used to be a medical student at a hospital. it helped my weary eyes look brighter but not too much. i liked it because it's safe choice for me remembering that the other employees envy ANY girl using make-up. dunno why. LOL! but when u want anything extreme (thick or curled lashes) i don't think it's the right product. won't repurchase because i'm a volume and curly lashes lover (especially since i've already graduated,yayy!!)