L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

on 8/18/2010 8:41:00 PM

I really liked this mascara. The wand is thin & easy to use. The formula did not clump my lashes. It held the curl fairly well. The drying time was pretty long, though. I didn't do much to add volume, but then again, it wasn't intended to add volume.

on 7/24/2010 4:21:00 PM

I really like this mascara! After hearing good and bad review I really wanted to try it out to see how I liked it. I like the "clean" look it says the mascara will give you. It does lengthen my lashes and holds my curl really well, giving it the slightest bit of volume which is great for school. I got this in blackest black and it is a black mascara. I don't know compared to the carbon black one, but this one seems to be black. Also this doesn't clump at all, it is so clean looking! I would really recommend this to anyone thinking of buying it or just looking for a good daytime mascara! It's worth the 8 dollars you spend on it.

on 7/17/2010 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This used to be my HG mascara until I started using Carbon Black Voluminous, but none-the-less this is a good mascara. It lengthens my lashes quite well but can look a bit spidery if applied a bit too generously.

on 7/7/2010 4:44:00 PM

i have been using this mascara for about a year and a half now. i love this mascara. its dark and stands out, never flakes...and i mean ever!! its smooth and it seperates. the brush does take getting a little used to but once you get it down youll see you much prefer it over other brushes. i love that it comes off easily, my eyelashes are very sensetive and i lose a lot especially with allergies, so not struggling to get mascara off helps. i wash it off right in the shower, no need for eye makeup remover or wipes. and this last ALL DAY.

Honesty, I like the original Telescopic better. At first I loved this, because it does not clump at ALL. Then I realized that even though it doesn't clump, it doesn't add too much length or volume and it's not completely black. Also, it smudges onto my lower eyelids throughout the day so I get racoon eyes. I make it sound really bad, but that's because I expect more from L'oreal mascaras. This one is just a typical drugstore mascara, comparable to Covergirl lashblast, maybelline define a lash, rimmel sexy curves and many other of the countless drugstore ones out there. None of them are faboulous. Usually, with the original telescopic and voluminous, they are better than the higher end ones. I personally think the carbon black telescopic is the same as Lancome definicils and the voluminous is identical to dior show. Both are better than Bad Gal lash and Too faced lash injection. But the Clean Definition is just ok. It's ok for daytime whn you don't want people to know you're wearing mascara, but it's nothing I'd pay $10 for when I could get better ones for the same price.

on 6/16/2010 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is perfect if you want to lengthen and define your eyelashes. Definitely not something you want to purchase if you're looking for volume.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It gives great results w/o having to try too hard. You can either sweep it on if you're in a cinch or if you want more dramatic results keeps working with it to create more length and volume. The tiny brush allows me to coat all of my lashes.

on 6/12/2010 6:39:00 PM

i like how the formula is thin so it won't clump! It works amazing!

on 6/3/2010 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara. I have tried so many different ones, from Dior to Maybelline Great Lash, and this is the best for me. It lengthens and defines without clumping or flaking during the day. You can layer it on thicker for a more dramatic look, or keep it simple with one coat for a fresh long lash look that's natural. The wand is amazing and allows you to coat every little lash without making a mess. I will definitely be buying this again!

I love the packaging; the fact that it is designed to look like a telescope is adorable. I don't know if I got a defective tube, but mine was very watery and caused a lot of clumping. I really wanted to like this mascara, but it just didn't cut it.