April 20, 2014 | 1078 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never would have thought i would have liked this lotion so much. But i was strictly judging it thinking it was 'boring'. It just didn't appeal to me. I bought it on a whim as my skin has become super sensitive lately. And I developed these red patches on my arm, a mix of birth control and stress I presume. Every other lotion burned them, but not Aveeno. It helped clear the irritation, and I've stuck using it! I am hooked now. Once you apply it, I quite like the 'non-scent' it has. Very soothing and basic. LOVE how it feels. NOT greasy at all. Dries very soft and velvety. I read that this helps with a lot of people's acne, I am guessing that is from the higher concentration of oat. After using for about a week or so i am totally hooked and can see why it has such a following.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Melanie9942

Love it! Best moisturizer ever! Moisturizes for 24 hours even in the winter

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

My favourite lotion, and I've tried HEAPS of moisterizers.

It makes skin visiblly soft and smooth, and it lasts for a fair amount of time too.

very good, theres not much else to say

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by torisuffocation

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was a really good moisturizer. I think it did the job really well! In about 3 weeks I went from having really painful, red, flaky dry skin to somewhat normal, glowy skin. It didn't feel greasy or heavy. So why wouldn't I buy this again? Because Aveeno tests on animals and I'm trying to not buy from companies that do that *it was my new year's resolution*. I got this as a gift from a friend though, and she didn't know, so I will finish using the bottle, but I won't buy more.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Jinstellakwon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite body lotion, I use this and their SPF version for the majority of the year. It's water-based so I wouldn't recommend it right now, but during the warmer months it keeps my skin smooth and moisturizes for up to 24 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by wq13

I've had eczema for basically my whole life and this is the ONLY lotion I use.
I've tried others, but they just don't cut it. This lotion is great to put on after you shower. It's very moisturizing and has no fragrance.
I recommend this body lotion for people with dry skin, it really helps!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like to use this lotion as a moisturizer for my face. Coupled with my face wash, it works wonders in keeping acne tame. I use it in the morning and at night. I sometimes use it on other areas such as dry elbows or legs when my fancy scented lotion doesn't do the job. I'd compare it to Clinique's Dramatically Different lotion (if you like that product), but much more affordable! It's very light and if used routinely, it takes less product. Like others have said the pump doesn't pick up what's left at the bottom when it gets low. It leaves quite a bit. That's my only complaint.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by JLeroux

This has been my go to body lotion for many years. For the price, I think it's great and it's the best drugstore body lotion I've tried so far. However, if you have especially dry skin, this may not be the best option. For me, this product isn't moisturizing enough to treat dry patches.

I have one small complaint about the packaging. The pump can't grab product at the bottom of the bottle, even when there is still quite a bit of product left.

Overall: Great lotion if your skin isn't too dry.
Alternatives: This is my favorite (reasonably priced) body lotion. I've tried some other cheaper drugstore brands in the past (Vaseline, Lubriderm, etc.), and found them to be too watery and not as moisturizing.
Value: Very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sk8182

This is by far the BEST, GREATEST, MOST FANTABULOUS lotion that I've ever used. It's not greasy at all, lasts for hours and hours, does not smell, calms skin, and does not break out my face. Though I use it mostly on hands and body, it calms the dry skin on my combination face, and is the only lotion that I've used that does not break me out. I hope that this product is never discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by olivia67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the brand Aveeno and I use their products often. Recently I received the 'Aveeno active naturals positively nourishing body lotion' in the scent of pomegranate + grapefruit. I love the smell, and I love how soft it makes my skin. It says it will moisturize all day, but I feel the need to reapply every few hours. Otherwise I love it! I definitely recommend this, and am going to buy it again!!