E.L.F. Eyeliner Brush

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/19/2009 8:20:00 AM

The moment I ran my fingers across the stiff bristles, I knew this would be a challenge. The bristles are so stiff, they hurt and tug at my lashlines when I try to use it. I've always been working with angled liner brushes so I decided to snip them off at an angle. It did work better for me this way. However, nothing can be done about the stiff bristles so it's a lesson learnt for me.

on 3/19/2009 8:04:00 AM

This is a pretty good pass-up for MAC's 212, although it's considerably thicker. The 212 is one of my favorite brushes; it's fantastic for applying fluidline to the upper lid or to blend out. This is a great way to try out the shape of brush.

on 3/14/2009 12:13:00 AM

It hurts to line my waterline with this T_T
I thought it would be a good brush, but it was a big disappointment.
Also because it's a straight edge, it's harder to line.

I hate this item!! I like e.l.f's other brushes but this one I hate will never buy again.

on 3/5/2009 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

the fact that it's not angled really bothers me and i don't get the precision that i wanted with it but i got the "professional" eyeliner brush from e.l.f. (the black one) and it's only $3 and it works wonderfully! get that one for only $2 more, it's still pretty soft and the precision is excellent! :)

It works but I find that I don't like the straight cut of the bristles. An angled eyeliner brush would be better for maneuvering around the eye.

on 1/29/2009 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

every time i order stuff from elf, i always have to get 1 or 2 of their eyeliner brushes! cuz its cheap and its works for me. i know it wont b able to make the super fine line, but its not that thick either. i love it :) and very happy about it. i own about.. 6 or 8 of their eyeliner brushes.. cuz i kept on thinking, one day i might run out or they'll rise their prices lol

on 1/22/2009 8:16:00 PM

Amazing! The best eyeliner brush I've ever tried. Did it mention it's just $1?

on 1/21/2009 5:35:00 PM

I seldom use brushes for what they are meant for. That said, this one is a great brush, but not for eyeliner. I dont think the shape is right. Love the stiffness, but flat and wide isnt the best or most precise way to apply eyeliner IMHO. I have used it, and love how it picks up the color, but again, the shape.

Its still a great brush for concealer. Its stiffer than a foundation brush, and small enough to blend around a blemish. As I always say with elf, its a good buy for a buck.

on 1/18/2009 11:31:00 PM

I already had an eyeliner brush, but I picked this up because it was only a dollar. As an eyeliner brush its pretty good, it does its job. However, I prefer to do my eyeliner using an angled brush, so I will not be purchasing this again. What I do use for this brush is to help apply false eyelashes. Since the brush is so thin at the end, I feel it does a good job of pressing down a large area of the false eyelash band onto my eyelid, until the glue dries.