BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, C13-16 Isoparaffin, C12-14 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C13-15 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C20-24 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate. [+/-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)], N° 07108/A.

on 6/6/2011 1:23:00 PM

Very pretty colour, shows up pretty sheer on me but with a lot of shimmer. I have oily lids so I always use a eyeshadow primer, with the primer this shadow doesn't crease at all. I have problems with applicable though, maybe it's just me - when using my finger to spread it over the lid it becomes streaky & I find it hard to build up the colour. I much prefer to use it as a liner.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I recently bought Benefit to go "stay put" set on sephora.com (which by the way i got for $10 as a web exclusive). I must say my favorite product of the three that I've received in this set, is the creasless cream shadow/liner in R.S.V.P. The color is a nice shimmering tope color, great for that clean, fresh, and warm make-up look. I was very pleasent with the lasting power of this creasless shadow. I will recommend this product to absolutely everyone. I'm always happy when I find a product that sticks to it's word, and in this case it's creasless. Enjoy!!

on 5/24/2011 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

While I love that they actually ARE creaseless and actually last all day, RSVP does not show up on my NC25-30 skin, it is just literally shimmer, much like MACs rubenesque paint pot on me. But like I said, these are great in different colors, I just like more of an actual color payoff. (I love the skinny jeans color!) If you're lazy in the mornings or running late, just apply with a finger and go!

on 5/16/2011 6:01:00 AM

i love this! love love love. i have oily lids, so i was a bit skeptical, but i also use urban decay primer potion or the nars primer beforehand. its a nice shimmery base for my lids. it doesnt crease which is perfect, and basically i just love shimmery bases. haha

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like other reviewers this reminds me a lot of Stila Kitten. I find this a little too frosty for me for my taste. When my eyes are open it gives just a subtle shimmery color which goes with the natural look I go with everyday.
If anyone can recommend a non-frosty/warm toned version of this - PM me!

on 5/13/2011 8:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

BeneFit has the only cream shadows I can wear without experiencing creasing. I love the R.S.V.P. color... it's gorgeous for and all over the lid color. My only complaint is the price- almost $20 for a small container, but a little goes a long way.

Awful. Awful. Awful. sorry to those who love this. I don't have very oily lids. I have tried this with Urban Decay and Lorac Primers and without. I have tried it using it as a base under powder eyeshadows and on its own as an all over wash. IT CREASES. It looks awful even though the colour is nice. I wouldn't even give this product away! Not sure who or what they tested the "creaseless"claim on.

Save your money.

on 4/18/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My cousin gave this to me for christmas coz she saw me having a hard time keeping my make up on. I dont use this as a liner, but I use it as a base and brow bone highlight. In a word: brilliant! This is all I need to help my shadows stay for a good 6 hours with very minimal creasing. It's a nice shimmery pinky brown shade, Great for neutral looks! I think this works even better than the UDPP for some reason. I'm thinking about combining the two of them to see the if my shadows stay crease free for a long time

on 4/7/2011 6:15:00 PM

This is a brilliant cream eyeshadow that mostly lasts all day. Its a champagne colour, its longlasting over primer and looks really pretty by itself and brightening because of the shimmery, irridescent finish, but i tend to wear it layers with a shimmery medium brown in the crease. Its such a pretty colour and people always comment when i wear it. Its lastedd ages, im only begging to make the tiniest dent in it as a little goes a long way. Rather then drying out it seems to have become even creamier! Theres 4.5g in the small glass jar with a pretty bird pattern on the lid. I wear this nearly everyday - even if just for a base. ill definetly buy this again.

on 3/31/2011 10:18:00 AM

Great product- The only truly creaseless cream eyeshadow that I know of. Also very long wearing. The colour is very elegant for daytime. I like to wear it with a little bit of brown eyeliner and mascara. Next I'd like to try Busy Signal: Venetian Brown.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products