L'Oreal True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation

3.2

Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 10.0. Other ingredients : Boron Nitride, Kaolin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Calcium Gluconate, Manganese Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Copper PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Panthenol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 5/8/2012 5:22:00 PM

I was a previous customer of Bare Minerals foundation and concealer. I had hoped that L'oreal's product would be at least good enough to use. I am 39 years old and had NO idea that I had as many wrinkles as I do! When I apply this product, it clings to every crease that I have. I have tried and tried, but I just can't make it work for me! the concealer works very well as long as I don't try to cover the circles under my eyes. My pores and wrinkles stand out so much when I use this product that I am very self conscious about it. I am switching to a liquid or creme foundation.

I can't live without this foundation! Yes, the brush is scratchy and sheds a bit, and if you're wearing a nice outfit you definitely need something over it to stop it getting all powdery, but I have never found anything like the coverage. I have horrendous acne scars and basically I just keep buffing powder in until they're covered, and even then it still looks natural. It keeps my face matt (well, not my nose but that would need a miracle) and there is absolutely nothing that covers spots and scars like it. I just repeat buy it every time it runs out.

on 4/29/2012 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think I'm the only one who likes the brush :). This got negative reviews? How is that? The powder is amazing and doesn't cake at all. It blends nicely and stays on. This is my all time favorite foundation!!

(UPDATE!! I hate the brush now! It hurts my skin :(

on 4/21/2012 8:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It's a shame to see such negative responses to this foundation! I for one absolutely love it, its the only thing I've found which finishes my foundation flawlessly, yes I use it as a finishing powder not as a foundation and NO IT IS NOT CAKEY AT ALL. It made my skin look so perfect, no matter what foundation I use under it.
The way I combat the messiness is by pouring a little in the lid itself, I don't actually use the brush that comes with it but rather a kabuki brush from Nude by Nature, maybe thats the reason it goes on so well?? I don't know but it works for me and I love it!!

on 4/8/2012 11:07:00 PM

What a mess!! Horrible design; there is always major clean-up needed after every application. The powder itself is o.k., but I would never buy again because I've wasted most of it after it spilled all over the countertop.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because a friend recommended it.... i should've purchase my maybelline mousse... this get my skin really oily, at the middle of the day I have to retouch it... will have to wait till it finishes so i could buy the other one....

on 4/3/2012 8:23:00 PM

I'm so dissapointed with this product. When I first used this I applied it over my Loreal infallible liquid foundation. Yuck!!! I have never before seen my face looking so cakey and fake. So after washing my face and only using a primer- (loreal Base magique) this time around I tried again. Results were not much better! This stuff shows up pores where I've never even seen pores, does'nt last, looks very cakey which is quite strange considering how very little amount of powder you use, and highlights all fine lines around eye area aging me about 10 years!!!
Also this powder has no oil control what so ever!!!
I tried this product for about a week to see if there were any other ways to make it work for me but in the end I was just avoiding mirrors as I just cant stand the way it looks on my skin!!!
Wanted to love it, but have to say I hate it!! Major fail Loreal!!! Please bring back True Match Super blendable in my colour!!.....
Also the brush feels terrible and makes your skin fell itchy for about the first hour after applying powder.
About the only upside about this powder is how very little you use, if it works for you it will last a very long time, and so it should as it is not all that cheap.

on 4/1/2012 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Quite good, and feels light on your skin. The only downside is that I kept on spilling this on my outfit, and was very hard to get off!!
Very light, minimal coverage, doesnt cover my acne scars :P
By the end of the day, I felt like the poweder was mixing with the oils on my face so I don't use it a lot, but is a very good foundation.

on 3/18/2012 3:24:00 AM

Is foundation is definitely not for those with sensitive skin. I wouldn't have even known my skin was sensitive, but something about this powder just made my skin itch like crazy! The colours were all too orange for my skin tone as well. In addition, this powder didn't even cover anything. Wouldn't recommend.

on 3/13/2012 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have very oily skin, and this actually lasts a few hours. The soft ivory color is a perfect match for my Ppp skin. Very fair girls might check this out! great mineral foundation for the price!