July 31, 2014 | 1977 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - toilet seat covers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by KayBella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use seat covers to blot excess oil at least twice a day. Works better than any blotting paper I have tried, and itís FREE! It doesnít get any better than that! :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Nadusha

Hmm... I've been using it for years in times when I don't have anything else on hand to battle oiliness. But it really fixes the problem for a very short period of time and it tends to smudge my makeup. Blotting papers with powder last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by cfrozal23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I once heard about using toilet seat covers as face blotters from Tyra a couple of years ago. I love this stuff!! It's basically free and totally helps to blot out all my excess oil. No need to buy expensive oil blotters!! I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 4:45:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These work fantastically to sop up all my excess oil. It seems crazy that many companies charge crazy amounts for their blotting papers that do not work nearly as well, but then they don't make tiny versions you can carry in your bag. Oh well. If you have oily skin and you happen upon these, try 'em.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Licha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is so true. I work 12+ hour shifts and we have these in our ladies' bathroom. I have converted so many coworkers that have come in and seen me blotting with the toilet seat cover. They laugh but the next week I walk in and they're doing it! IT WORKS!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by fuzzywuzzywuzabearbuthadn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh God, these are amazing. I know that they are just packing paper, but why buy packing paper when you can get these for FREE?!

Pros: Easy, effective, FREE, not powdered, not fragranced, good for sensitive skin, you can put them in any cute little container you want, leave a great natural matte finish, don't disturb makeup (as long as you PAT, not WIPE), work for oily eyelids too, customizable size, easy access
Cons: None, except a little preparation time and some places don't have toilet paper covers, and people in other stalls might be suspicious when you pack a toilet paper cover into your purse :D

Just cut them into little pieces and put them in a cute little wallet or something, like the little bags from Vera Bradley. They look totally adorable! Or store them with your lady products for subtlety!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 4:51:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I read about this tip forever ago in ALLUre magazine and I'm glad the word is out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by purplepaulina

This is the best blotting paper that I have ever tried. I just love that they are FREE. Every time I go to a public restroom I grab a bunch of toilet seat covers ( I must look like a psycho but I don't care lol) Everyone should try them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Dori319

well no i wouldnt buy it again considering its FREE (the best part about it!!) but i read these reviews for toilet seat covers 2 days ago and i laughed so hard i cried but anyways.. i used it about 3 hours ago and it really does work.. i was surprised how much oil i had on my face and i didnt even know (i normally never blot my face w/anything including C&C oil absorbing sheets) but i definitely am going to start to do so with these!! (i also read that just yesterday on here that starbucks napkins wook well too so i'll have to try those considering i have a stash already in my kitchen) thanks MUA

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by onebadassninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UM WHAT. When I found out about this, I flipped. I literally ran to the bathroom (I live in a dorm) and tried it. And omg HG. Just make sure you use the unwaxed side. LOVE THIS.