Estee Lauder Azuree Soleil Skinscent Atomizer

4.3

Beautiful scent. One of the best fragrances I have smelled in years. I will continue to buy this. I wish it were a tad stronger. Maybe it is best to layer with the oil. All the same this is just magnificent! Edit. I can no longer stand this smell. It nauseates me. I don't know what happened but I can no longer stand it.

on 4/10/2007 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

OMG!!! HG, Holy Grail, HOLY GRAIL!!! When I heard they were making my beloved Azuree Body Oil Spray into a perfume, I about lost it! Woo-Hoo!!! IS my HG scent. The Azuree Body Oil Spray had ruined me for all other fragrances. Everything I tried and sampled, since last Spring, has been compared to THIS SCENT. Too many times to count, companies release different forms of a scent and they just don't match. One always smelled better or truer, then the other. Mr. Ford, (with his OCD) must have kept a very close eye on this new product because the perfume has nailed the Body Oil scent perfectly. Layering them together, only heightens the fragrance and leave me in a tropical heaven. There's so many different smells in this, I can't even begin to list them all! I do smell the coconut, but I also smell Gardenia, Vanilla, Sandalwood, the Ocean, the Beach and somehow, it's all sensual and sexy. Only one teeny, tiny complaint: it's not really a perfume, per se. It's more like a Body Splash, but not in a cheap or cloying way and it does wear like a perfume. It's just not a heavy scent, which I'm sure that's the way Mr. Ford wanted it to be. He's all about sexiness and having to get close to a woman, to smell her scent. I'm hooked and I've already swapped for the small bottle and bought the large one. I absolutely LOVE the fact that it's not grossly overpriced, like Mr.Ford's other scents tend to be. I bought the 3.4 ounce bottle for around $50! I have heard rumours that this whole line, will become a regular at Estee Lauder Counters across the U.S. That may mean "only available in Spring/Summer" or year-round. Either or, this is MY SCENT and I'll forever be wearing it.

Popular Fragrances