August 1, 2014 | 1317 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by enlight75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

pros: stays long, waterproof
cons: smudges a teeny tiny itty bit , hard to remove
Above all this is the only eyeliner that works for me ! I LOVE IT ! it's hard to remove since its waterproof but I don't mind at all :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by DesertR0se

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first eyeliner I've ever actually *re*purchased after finishing. It goes on very black and doesn't fade to a dark blue (like I've found with previous black eyeliners.) It comes with a little sharpener in the back, but I've never had to sharpen it! One of the reasons for this is that it twists out, and another reason is the shape of the tip changes from a point to a slant (like on a lipstick) as I use it, but the slant is just as useful and retains its shape as I continue to use it. It's a huge convenience not to have to sharpen it--in my opinion sharpening any eyeliner is a mess.

I wish it didn't come with the sharpener, because I suspect I'm paying for it every time I make a purchase for the product--and only to never use it. But this eyeliner is much better than a lot of high-end liners I've tried and much cheaper than them, and so I can't complain! It DOES smudge, but only if you rub it three or four times, not by itself or by the slightest touch like some I've tried. I will definitely repurchase again once I run out and would recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Chattnchick3

Cons: This smudges on me even after I apply a primer. Ahh well. But it took a lot of pressure to get a nice dark line. I dont like pressing too hard on my eye area so I wont buy this again.
Pros: The color is nice and its affordable.
I bought this because Xteeener raves about it... I love her but this eyeliner is crap on me. I'm happy that it works for many others though!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by junethea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To make it quick: One of my favorite pencil liners. Very very black. It stays on the water line for a while, but not the whole day. Easy to work with, and the sharpener at the end is nice as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by melodycadence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The little sharpener at the end is great, but somehow whenever I try to use it, it just ends up breaking off a huge chunk off the tip. I have oily monolids, and this just smudges off in about 4-5 hours on the upper lash line. However, it works very well on the waterline and lower lash line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by gypsylee333

Ive bought this item over and over, its my go to black eyeliner! I think its just as good, if not better than many other HE eyeliner pencils Ive tried. It is a retractable eyeliner, it twists up and down, and glides on smoothly. It lasts all day pretty much for me with little to no smudging (unless i smudge it on purpose). The best part tho is that it is great on the waterline, it stays a long time- longer than any other pencil ive tried. All in all its a great eyeliner for everyday use. I also have it in blackberry and luv that one too!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I use this on the waterline, it stings. This hasn't happened to me with any other liner, so I'm assuming it's this liner's fault, not mine :P Maybe I'm allergic or sensitive to one of the ingredients?
Anyway, it's a nice deep black, not AS dark as some stuff I've used in the past, but it'll do. Stays on from morning to night. Have rebought it already.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ilikeshim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this after my sister gave it to me and I found that UD's eyeliner smudged too much on my waterline, I've only wore it once and it didn't not last that much, people kept telling me it looked smokey which it wasn't suppose to because I find that the smokey look is a little harsh on me.

This one I find its a little better than UD's but the problem is its gone after like 2-3 hours. I wore it on my waterline but it didn't last that long and it was kind of disappointing. I only use pencil on my waterline cuz I find that its too hard to use on my upper lash line so instead I use liquid liner. I would only line half of my waterline and the other half with silver eyeliner to open my eyes but after a while all I had was the silver eyeliner left. I don't want to be reapplying all the time. Maybe once I use this up i'll try Almay ones because apparently they work really well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by alexandriacosta22

I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by bttrflyrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite eyeliner. It stays on all day, applies smoothly, and best of all doesn't smudge! I have found my HG eyeliner. It is much better than any high end eyeliner I've ever tried. I would definitely recommend giving it a try. You won't be disappointed.