Physicians Formula Conceal RX

3.9

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4, DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3, DIISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-12, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIDECETH-9PG-AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON DIOXIDES, TALC, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.

on 5/27/2012 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought it in natural light, the darkest shade, and it was very light and almost pink ish on me. Way too light, and even after moisturizing very well with my face moisturizer AND eye cream I got concealer flakes and it looked a dry Cakey mess. Emphasized wrinkles I didn't know I had, and by the end of the day became transparent with little balls of rolled concealer placed at conspcous parts of my under eyes. HATETHIS!! and curse u local rite aid for no return policy -.-

on 5/18/2012 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have passed this up for years and finally decided to give it a try during a sale. Wow, this is wonderful! I chose the natural/light. I use a moisturizer first. The coverage is excellent on my horrible purple circles! It lasts most of the day without touch up. It looks fabulous on my mature skin and doesn't magnify lines. I have also used it on my face where needed and can go without foundation if I like.
This will give mod to heavy coverage, dot on a TINY amount and pat/blend quickly. It reminds me of the hard candy concealer only in the perfect color.

Great squeeze tube with a good amount of product.

on 5/7/2012 4:37:00 AM

I really like this product! It's great for me because I have bad rosacea and acne scarring. It gives a TON of coverage with just a little bit! Unfortunately, it is pretty thick and can look cakey very easily. I also don't like it for under the eyes because of it's thickness. Like I said, a little bit goes a long way. I've had mine for quite a few months and can still easily get some out even though I use it almost every day!! It doesn't break me out or dry out my skin and I have very dry, acne prone skin. I'd definitely recommend it to someone who needs maximum coverage. Definitely worth it in my opinion!!

on 4/24/2012 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

First day I put it on it looked great. Until I really looked closely in the mirror. It is a lot lighter then the tube suggests. I purchased the natural light. It seemed to oxidize over time and turn a little darker which I liked, as it matched my skin tone more. It also seemed to blend out good. So why do I not like it? It isn't an HD makeup... meaning that if you look closely you can tell that you are wearing it and it looks caked on. The coverage is good, but not any better then Dermablend or similar products (Cinema Secrets, Ben Nye Creme Foundation, etc). In fact I would say Dermablend is better as it covers better, stays truer to the tone and comes in a lot more shades. Also it (Dermablend) disappears in your skin better so you can't tell you have it on.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I hated this concealer. It cakes up so easily and it was difficult to remove. It makes the areas on your face that you're trying to hide more noticeable -- kinda the opposite point of a concealer. It's blatantly obvious that you have some kind of product on you. If you have dry skin, it only dries you out more and leaves dry patches where you applied it. It was also too light for me, but that might have been a mistake on my part.

It's just not something I'd recommend. It's the worst concealer I've ever used, and I've used tons. Save your money, folks.

on 2/22/2012 3:23:00 PM

I absolutely love this concealer! It's not to thick not to thin and smoothes on easily. I use it to cover up some acne and acne scars. It has not caused me to break out. It covers very very well being that it is a drugstore concealer. It looks like you aren't even wearing makeup. My shade is natural light. I made the mistake of buying the fair light and it is wayyy to light for my skin tone

on 2/12/2012 5:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

HG concealer! I have oily/combination skin and this concealer stays on all day and it covers sooo well. Does NOT slide off or become transparent after a few hours or even if i sweat. One tube lasts forever literally, i've used mine for about a year or more and I use it 5 days a week and its still not empty. You need to use a little bit of this. I dot a little bit around each blemish and then under my undereye circles, then i blend over the blemish and then apply my foundation. So glad I have a great, inexpensive HG concealer. BTW i use natural light and i'm NC25

Pros: covers very nicely, no smell, squeeze tube, a little goes a long way
Cons: Only 2 colors (I believe) to choose from, lightest one is VERY pink undertoned and the darker one in natural light has a slight pink undertone to it, can look cakey if too much is used, the product is only good for a limited amount of people

I personally really like this concealer, however I gave it an overall rating of 4, because it won't work for everyone. I consider myself as having pretty light skin, and its just a tad too light for me (but i mix it in with my darker concealer, and it works nicely). The packaging color is not true to color at all. The actual concealer is a tad bit lighter than the packing. However, a little does go a long way. I would try it if you have pink undertones to your skin, if you have very light skin, and if you don't have EXTREMELY dry skin. I have dry skin (not TOO dry), but it still works for me.

on 1/31/2012 9:06:00 PM

i can't say how this would work on undereye circles because I only ever used it for blemishes, but for those it was not satisfactory. The color was too light and it did not blend well. If you use enough to hide pimples or scars, it looks really noticeable. Even if you do manage to blend it in well enough, by the end of the day it has caked up into a visible, orange-y, dry patch. I really loved the natural side of the Physician's Formula green and natural concealer twins, so I was hoping for that without the green. It was nothing like that, though, sadly.

on 1/17/2012 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best concealer for mature eyes. A salesgirl thought I was 15 yrs. younger than my 60+yrs.! I asked her why and she said "your eyes". I hope this is never discontinued because I depend on it to brighten the eye area and cover skin discolorations.