September 18, 2014 | 1032 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Waylon1

I absolutely love this concealer! It's not to thick not to thin and smoothes on easily. I use it to cover up some acne and acne scars. It has not caused me to break out. It covers very very well being that it is a drugstore concealer. It looks like you aren't even wearing makeup. My shade is natural light. I made the mistake of buying the fair light and it is wayyy to light for my skin tone

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by erikahf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

HG concealer! I have oily/combination skin and this concealer stays on all day and it covers sooo well. Does NOT slide off or become transparent after a few hours or even if i sweat. One tube lasts forever literally, i've used mine for about a year or more and I use it 5 days a week and its still not empty. You need to use a little bit of this. I dot a little bit around each blemish and then under my undereye circles, then i blend over the blemish and then apply my foundation. So glad I have a great, inexpensive HG concealer. BTW i use natural light and i'm NC25

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Bloomwhereyoureplanted

Pros: covers very nicely, no smell, squeeze tube, a little goes a long way
Cons: Only 2 colors (I believe) to choose from, lightest one is VERY pink undertoned and the darker one in natural light has a slight pink undertone to it, can look cakey if too much is used, the product is only good for a limited amount of people

I personally really like this concealer, however I gave it an overall rating of 4, because it won't work for everyone. I consider myself as having pretty light skin, and its just a tad too light for me (but i mix it in with my darker concealer, and it works nicely). The packaging color is not true to color at all. The actual concealer is a tad bit lighter than the packing. However, a little does go a long way. I would try it if you have pink undertones to your skin, if you have very light skin, and if you don't have EXTREMELY dry skin. I have dry skin (not TOO dry), but it still works for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Beirut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i can't say how this would work on undereye circles because I only ever used it for blemishes, but for those it was not satisfactory. The color was too light and it did not blend well. If you use enough to hide pimples or scars, it looks really noticeable. Even if you do manage to blend it in well enough, by the end of the day it has caked up into a visible, orange-y, dry patch. I really loved the natural side of the Physician's Formula green and natural concealer twins, so I was hoping for that without the green. It was nothing like that, though, sadly.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by ncc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best concealer for mature eyes. A salesgirl thought I was 15 yrs. younger than my 60+yrs.! I asked her why and she said "your eyes". I hope this is never discontinued because I depend on it to brighten the eye area and cover skin discolorations.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

This is just an okay product. If you DON'T have dry skin, it would probably work for you. This works wonderfully for covering blemishes, but it is a bit cakey and accentuates dryness a lot.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by tlay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's so intensive and after application, give the lines on the skin surface indeed filling the wrinkles or lines eventually it looks bad and unnatural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

On the quest to find a perfect hypoallergenic for my sensitive eyse, this sounded ideal in many ways. However, this failed to impress me and ended up getting returned. This concealer is ridiculously thick and doesn't seem to go on very naturally. It moreover sits on top of my under eye skin and doesn't really melt in it, though it seems to have hefty coverage. I prefer something less thick, and this also seemed to puff up my under eyes.
UPDATE EDIT: Actually rebought this at one point recently when all my other concealers were drying out my undereyes. This works great!! I find the problem before is that I was using too much product and it layered on too thickly. But now if I just do a few tiny dabs over moisturizer under my eyes, it does the job! No eye irritation or anything, so glad I went back to this!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by lfw57

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use concealer to cover broken capillaries and redness and dark circles under my eyes. I bought this based on the rave reviews but was disappointed.

It does cover well, but my skin is dry and it doesn't blend well and makes my skin look flaky. It's also too light and my skintone is pretty fair (NW20).

I'll probably go back to Cinema Secrets.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Kilby1616

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This concealer is one of the best I've found. It is not too dry and not too creamy. You only need to squeeze out a small dot on your finger and then tap, smudge where ever you are using it. It is thick enough to conceal, but blending it out makes it disappear.
This tube will last me forever!! Great for in the creases around the nose, inner eye -- wherever. If you don't know the history behind P.Formula you should research it.
The line was started years ago by a physician for products to be used after facial surgery. Their Le Velvet Film is also excellent, but I've only found it in California.
They also make different concealers in green & yellow, but this is the best!