December 19, 2014 | 1737 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Mediterranean

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2007 1:16:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

PERFECTION! This scent is sexy, soft, light & summery. Not heavy at all. It reminds me of being on a romantic getaway with warm breezes and long walks along the seaside. So perfect. It captures sexiness without being over the top.
My new favorite for all occasions!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2007 12:34:00 AM More reviews by dani7865

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this. Not sure what it is that smells really different, but on me it is delicious. I know it is all about body chemistry anyway, but I found that I liked the top, middle and dry down notes on it. It seems to last very well, especially when layered with the body lotion. I think this, alternating with D&G light blue, will be one of my summer fragrances. LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2007 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Bigcolour

I sampled this perfume at a Shoppers Drug Mart nearby my house today. I fell in love with its opening notes, which smelled like a very youthful, fresh yet sophisticated blend of floral. (Sorry for the vague description. I still couldn't pick up those notes right away... I did recognize the orchid scent though!) However, this loveliness disappeared within minutes and the perfume went into its sandalwood stage. The drydown was not remarkable and lacked character, but it did smell very clean.

For a more detailed description, the following is what I found on Elizabeth Arden's website.

A radiant woody floral. A modern expression of sparkling radiance.

Key Notes:
Sparkling Radiance: Peach Nectar Sorbet, Sicilian Mandarin, Damask Plum.
Unforgettable Bloom: Radiant Wisteria, Star Magnolia, Madagascar Orchid.
Lasting Impression: Addictive Sandalwood, Fluid Skin Musk, Golden Amber Whisper.