October 30, 2014 | 1636 users online

Masks - LUSH - Love Lettuce Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Now...let my start by saying this a fresh face mask made with natural ingredients. Therefore you MUST refrigerate it! It doesnt bother me though because I refrigerate all my LUSH products that I don't use everyday. I keep them freshers alot longer, even the bubble bars which start to lose their scent if you let them sit out to long...Anyways, I really do like this mask! I was dry during the winter and using Oatafix and now it's turning into Spring I have been getting greasy so I decided to switch to this. I like how it is a two in one, a scrub and a mask. It smells nice and makes your face feel fresh and tingly. I use mine 3x a week and keep them past the expiration date and they still work fine! I would test anything like a mask on a small area of your face first though to make sure you aren't allergic! Great for combo skin types and not over-drying to where you are dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Mebs786

I got a sample of this from Lush.. The SA there recommended this. I really like this mask. I like the texture of this compared to their other masks as it is easier to apply and also it has tiny bits in it which as you massage into your skin will gently exfoliate it. I massaged this on and left it on for about 10 mins and washed it off and gently scrubbing in circular motions. Afterwards my skin felt so smooth, I noticed a difference in my skin.. The next morning my skin looked even better.. so I will be purchasing this in the full size.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This did not get on with my face at all. I have combination skin that has gotten to a point now where I can go weeks with no blemishes but will then have the occasional small break-out. I was suffering one of those so I picked this up and gave it a try. The mask smells lovely, of mint and lavendar, and it felt very good upon application. I left it on 10-15 minutes, rinsed it off, and my face itself felt good, but the skin felt bumpy when I touched it. I looked in the mirror and saw that I had the worst breakout I can ever remember having. A rash of small whiteheads and red bumps covered my cheeks and a smaller number of whiteheads and red bumps were on my forehead.

I do not usually react to face products like this. I don't know if I got a bad batch as I realise this mask has good reviews overall, but I am not trying it again to find out. I never want my skin to be as horrible a mess again as it is right now.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by mindlips

I'm actually on a hunt for my HG face mask. While this does make my face soft afterwards, it didn't quite make the cut. I like the fact that the love lettuce mask additionally made my face rosy, but the mask couldn't keep up with the occasional breakouts I get from time-to-time. I'd probably like to use this again on days when my complexion is fresh and desiring color, but not recommended for the bad times.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by boysavesworld

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So, let me just say, I love this mask! I have horrible acne/scars on my cheeks. I feel like this really helped clean out my stubborn pores and reduced the redness in my cheeks. The only downside is, I see a tiny whitehead in my cheek now. I'm not sure if this is a reaction breakout, or if my pores are being "purged".

EDIT: I've stopped using this a couple months back. My skin actually reacted pretty badly to this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by jamilakarla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got it for free for bringing 5 pots back. I like it better than cupcake but i found mask of magnaminty wayyyy better ahha. if i were to get it again it would be through 5 free pots. ahha.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 4:50:00 AM More reviews by nupurchauhan

I bought this product today and tried it immediately...my skin simply loved the mask...it leaves the skin baby smooth , does not dries even in even in dry winter season..
The only drawback is the short life of the product...it should be refrigerated and used within 2 weeks...
I definitely recommend the product....

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by gethappi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this mask today on a whim for a little under $6 as the Lush store. I've only used it once and I must say I love it! My skin is fresh and smooth, perfect for oily/combo skin in winter. I only left the mask on for a mere minute and it worked well enough for me. The product smells herby, which I don't mind, however I'm not a huge fan of the exfoliating bits. I also dislike that I have to keep this in the fridge and it expires in such a short amount of time. The results I've had from this one use are enough to convince me to buy the product again most likely! UPDATE: Realizing this stuff would soon expire, I used it once a day. My skin hates me for it. I wouldn't buy this again because I simply can't use it all before it goes bad!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love that its both a mask and an exfoliator! I have oily/combination/acne prone skin and I've been focusing on buying products that would help improve my skin condition (left over acne scars). I bought this because of the good reviews and I am so glad I did! My skin has been improving - my acne scars are getting lighter and my complexion is so much brighter and even. It has greatly reduced the redness of my skin and has left it feeling baby smooth. I love this product, but I hate that it expires in such a short amount of time. I will buy this again and would recommend for people who have the same skin condition as me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oooooo I love Love Lettuce!! The smell is divine, provides superb exfolitation, and leaves your skin baby soft! I like how you keep it in a refridgerator too because when you apply this mask on your skin it so cool and refreshing!