Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

on 3/4/2015 9:34:00 PM

I have used this for years. Great product. I like to use this on my lower lashes.

Check out my beauty blog: blogger.coffeewithabby.com

I brought this off a whim just to try something new. I have lashes but definitely not long lashes. I usually use CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara which I LOVE. But this mascara is HORRIBLE. when I first put it on I was like "wow this is nice" literally 2 minutes after I was SO disappointed. It lose its curly.I started to look like a Panda because it was flashy. Just horrible.

I've been using this mascara for years i like it because I can build my lashes and it is better than most of the other maybelline mascaras it doesn't clump nor flake this is a good product despite other reviews.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this mascara. It gives me good length that looks natural and not fake, no clumps, and no awful lingering odor like some of the other mascaras Maybelline makes. I don't use the waterproof formula, but I find it stays on quite nicely if I start to cry for whatever reason. (No sobbing though - it'll end up in streaks down your cheeks, but that's to be expected) I wear this mascara with my day looks, especially for work when I want to look professional and put together. For fancier occasions, I go for something with a bit more volume, but that's honestly pretty rare. This is a staple in my makeup bag. I don't know what all the negative reviews are on about, but to each their own :)

on 3/3/2015 1:32:00 AM

Panda eyes within seconds! I actually gasped in horror when I first put this on. It looked like I had one giant monolash -- and it quickly spread to the rest of my eye area. So many better drugstore mascaras out there for the same price.

on 3/2/2015 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Don't understand the hype behind this mascara. It's wet and smudges easily. The pink and green packaging indicates maybe it's for a teenager. It's cheap and available in any drugstore. Would not repurchase.

on 2/23/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Over-hyped and complete rubbish. I liked this product when I was thirteen and had no idea what to do with mascara. Ten year later, I can not figure out WHY this product still remains as popular as it is now. The formula is very wet. It does absolutely nothing in the way of enhancing eyes at all (no length, volume, etc). It really does give the effect of spider-y lashes (how scary and unattractive). It clumps very easily. The only good thing I can say about this product is that it does not really smell and it is very pigmented. Honestly, I have no idea why this has a cult following....

on 2/21/2015 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Unfotunatly, I did not like this at all. This seemed overly watery to me and I could not build it up at all. I think this would be good if you are of very young age and are looking to color your lashes, or if you have blonde eyelashes and are wanting to color them, but if you're looking for a mascara and bolder lashes; I say skip it.

on 2/18/2015 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This was terrible then and it's terrible now. The most recognisable worst mascara in the world does not make it the best. I had my make up don't by some of the best make up artists in the world from 1992 - 2012 and not one EVER used this on me. It might have been good in the early 80's, but please. Today, it's just a joke.

on 2/17/2015 7:18:00 PM

This mascara belongs in the 80s when spidery lashes were okay. I mean it works but it makes my lashes go every which way instead of looking uniform