April 18, 2014 | 1593 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by cardenasjess

Okay, so I was excited to try this mascara but as I put it on I just knew it wasn't going to be that "Great Lash" everyone talks about..it just doesn't hold my curl and it weighs down my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by KathyMHarris

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never understood the appeal of this mascara! I've tried it at least 3 times at various times in my life and have always found it to be below average. It doesn't lengthen or thicken and I think it clumps. Definicils is the best.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by ashley54501

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is a waste. It doesn't separate, lengthen, or volumize lashes. All it does is make them black. I can't figure out why it's so popular.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by alexleong88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

cute item but perhaps just for fun

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It's quite an average mascara. Can't really see anything great about it. It doesn't lengthen or thickens much. The bush is quite small, yet it is difficult to apply the product without getting it all over the eye area. And I normally don't have problems with mascara application.
What the mascara is good for is lower lashes. Makes them separated and nice looking.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Ayda7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Does nothing much on its own, but can be used after another volumising mascara to seperate the lashes. Would not buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by katiekatie1010

I used this once, and hated the results so much that I took it off and threw away the bottle. I ran the comb through my lashes, using a light hand (I generally like a natural look) and it clumped my lashes so badly that it looked like there were just 5 large triangular lashes on my eyes. I know some people like the clumpy look, but I hate it, which makes this mascara an absolute no go for me.

Sometimes I wonder if there's one sold every 4 seconds simply because of the hype?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by ekristensen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am another who is simply perplexed at the 2 "lippies" this product has on here! This is hands down my favorite mascara, the one I return to time and time again. It lengthens and thickens my very short eyelashes without clumping and I get so many compliments whenever I wear it. Add to that its low price point and you have yourself a Great Lash user for life!

PRO
- Lengthens and thickens
- Cheap
- Long lasting
- Doesn't crumble or fall out under/around eyes
- The waterproof version does its job perfectly (although I use the regular kind)

CONS
- None!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by erikaarivass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't understand how this mascara only has 2 stars seeing as this is my HG mascara! I always seem to come back to this mascara. It separates my lashes, makes them longer (which makes my green eyes pop!), and looks natural! I'm in looooove with this mascara and it will forever be my fave.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by BigBeauty

This mascara does not lengthen or give volume to my lashes whatsoever. After many coats, my lashes look like they haven't been touched. I would never purchase this again. It's just that the bad.