November 28, 2014 | 1495 users online

Highlighters - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by KristaniA

I got this in Persimmon and I'm glad I picked the right color.
I didn't want to get it in Toasted because I was afraid it might have looked too dark/brown-ish on me.
Persimmon has a slightly pink tint to it, but not overwhelming.
I dab it on my cheekbones and spread it evenly with my finger before I put on my blush.
The result is a fresh dewy look with a hint of shimmer.
Love it :)
The cons are:
1. The tube has a crack on it. Nothing major, but still. It's a defect,
2. The price isn't dirt cheap because I got it shipped to Canada, which cost me about USD15!!!!!,
3. The size is quite small, which means I'll run out of it soon and have to purchase some more (with a hefty shipping fee!)

But I'd still recommend the product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by drbuffdaddy

I use this in Persimmon to add some subtle shimmer to my eyelids. It is creamy and glowing. Persimmon has a slight pinkish color, more muted than pink lemonade but more shimmery. It is great for the eyes, but definitely not for the lips or cheeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by pingwingspam

I really liked this product. I bought it in Pink Lemonade, it works well as a blush. Use it sparingly though to avoid looking clownish. I also really like it on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 4:21:00 AM More reviews by letsbefiveagain

I really like this product on my lips. I have it in Pink Lemonade, and it gives a lovely cute metallic sheen of pink on my lips! It's not really moisturizing, so it definitely needs a lip balm as a companion. On the cheeks, it works well too! However, I don't often use liquid make up on my cheeks because I don't have the driest of skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by NWBecca

I bough this in Lilac Petal, and to echo almost all the other reviews, holy silver shimmer! Looks horrific on lips, unless you're busking as the Silver Man. Creases in a second on eyes. But, if you apply lightly and blend well, it can look nice on the cheeks, under sheer foundation. More of the pink pigment comes through when I put it on my cheeks, and it imparts a cute glow. This is perfect if you'll be in a low-light setting--it gives a highlighting and brightening effect that is quite beautiful. If you wear this in daylight, you'll look like a clown. *EDIT* I'm adding two more lippies because it truly is such a gorgeous cheek highlighter (with a dusting of powder or sheer foundation over it.) A lippie off because I can't believe they market this for eyes or lips, that's just ridiculous. But, for the price this can't be beat if you use it for your cheeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by taniaboox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This comes out all shimmery and silvery - there is far more shimmer than colour - very strange as i purchased 2 and they both came out similar!
Not for those who want a natural look.
It looks 80's when you put it on.
The consistency is waxy and it is not easy to blend.
E.L.F have compared it to the Nars Multiple and you cannot really compare.
The Elf has a completely different consistency and is more waxy and sits on top of the skin. The Nars is more powdery and sinks into the skin so the Nars looks more natural.

Of course Elf is so cheap so if you want this shimmery effect then buy any of these as they all come out the same.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by kimberlyann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The All Over Color Stick is a pretty cool idea.. Although I don't think that it works anywhere, really.

I bought only one, thank goodness, in the color Pink Lemonade. The color comes out very, very hot pink-ish and extremely shimmery and silvery.

I'm actually afraid to try it on my cheeks, Just because it's my FACE! And I'm always afraid that cheap things will break me out, or things I'm not familiar with. Plus, who would want to put that oh their cheeks?

I tried it on my eyes, but it made me look like a cheap hooker, or a five year old who thought it'd be pretty cool to put lipstick on her eyelids.

I didn't even try it on my lips, I was scared half to death of the color enough on my face and eyes.

The texture is creamy, and feels like it's going to clog my pores. Yuck.

Overall.. For a dollar, You really can't go wrong with experimenting with it. If You find a use for it, good for you. I couldn't.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 10:27:00 AM More reviews by gypcc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This little gem... is exactly that... a GEM. It's a great size, it's got great portabiity and it's really a great "wake up" for your face. I have this in two colors, the toasted color and the pink. I will admit, that I don't touch the pink.... but the toasted... is a really good go-to when I'm short on time and need a lil something and dont have the time... a lil under my brows, a lil on the cheekbones (BLENDED very well otherwise it might be a lil clownish) slap on my lipbalm & I'm good to go. I find that if I put it on my entire lid... there's a lil slippage into the lines, which i have to be careful of at my age "28" ahem ahem, but seriously for $1... how are you going wrong w/that? Even if you dont use it that much, it's great to keep at your desk at work, just in case... or for weekends when "oops i gotta go to the store and i look like cr@p" y'know? it's lasted a really long time... a lotta bang for your buck. and it really IS only a buck!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by gagajm

just purchased pink lemonade, really good color on my lips not so much for my eyes. i lightly put some on my cheeks, im sure with a tan it would look amazing :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by junerosie321

i have this in pink lemonade and it makes a good lip color but its just soooooo think and SHIMMERY it just dosnt work for a eye color. and dont even get me started on a cheek color. lol