September 30, 2014 | 1803 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by jerseycindy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only scrub I've used that doesn't leave a greasy residue on my skin. Add to that the fact that it smells wonderful, works wonderfully, and is dirt cheap, and it's 5 lippies for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by AndeeMode

Yummy yummy stuff! The scent is absolutely addicting, and it is ground perfectly and doesn't feel too rough at all. I love how it feels like a very thick syrup mixed with a thicker grain than sand..super relaxing and no trouble at all. It always leaves my hands super soft, and my skin like new :) <3 I can smell the chocolate-(ish) scent on me for hours, very delicious aroma. I feel super pampered when I use this, and my skin feels so fresh and silky. If it leaves a bit of residue, it only means you need to rinse a bit longer. Your bath/shower temp helps out everything if it is set a bit warmer. Also, I usually use a small plastic spread tool (that I go with a waxing kit) to spread the product around before I scrub. I feel it will help to avoid gathering bacteria in the actual container/tub. You can just use a platic spoon or something. It also helps to avoid water gathering in there, which I feel could over time change the whole texture of the product. :) Overall, I am very satified with the product, it's price, and the amount <3 I got mine at walmart on sale, & I would definitely rebuy at reg. price :)
(also, try out the coconut lime version! It smells delicious too! <3)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff smells so GOOD!!!! I would like it a bit more if it did leave an oily residue or whatever but it gets the job done. Kind of hurts your hands when rubbing it in though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by benny143

Looooooooooooooooooooove!! I am on my second tub :), pretty sure I got this at Target (lots of product for the price!) The smell and consistency are beautiful! More of a finely ground scrub, but it gets the job done! I find this is a more gentle scrub so it is ideal for pre-shave exfoliating!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Belann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scrub!
I like the scent because it is warm and nutty. Love the way this goes on and it really does exfolliate very well. My body is so darn soft after using the scrub. The products in the scrub are good for your body so that is a plus.
My jar is nearly empty and is no longer in my grocery store. Also, I went to Wal-mart and they did not carry it. I will have to order it on drugstore.com
Really, give this a try. Great product at a great price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Smells very nutty, so you better like nuts. But I do. ;-) Works great. Inexpensive. Slightly moisturizing. My Walmart carries this.

CONS: Only con is I like the kind that leaves just a slight oil on your skin afterward, and this does NOT. Scent is strong; you have to smell it first to be sure you like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Graceful26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For $7 CAN dollars this is one of the best products I have ever purchased!

Love the smell and texture of this exfoliant; and while it is probably not the most "natural" product (fragrance), I was happy to see the ingredient list was relatively low and that I could recognize most of them.

I have tried many high-end scrubs and, in all honesty, this is my favourite - and found on the shelf of my local drugstore! And, with 595g in the tub, I found the amount for the price quite generous.

My only "gripe", if I have one, is that I would prefer it be offered in a squeeze tube - just think it would waste less product that way.

Overall, wonderful product. Have already purchased it 3 times and will continue to!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Smells Wonderful! Exfoliates well, its made with organic Shea butter
contains avocado oil among some of the great ingredients.
Inexpensive and now my staple sugar scrub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First the bad: I hate the smells of the Tree Hut Shea Scrubs!!!

Now the good: I'll put up with the smell for the effects and the price. It's great. I use a tub of this every three to four weeks. I keep it in the shower and use it as a body and leg scrub at least four times a week. It leaves my skin feeling great, never sticky, and moisturized from the shea butter.

It doesn't really get messy and I use it up quickly so it never turns gross but I do need to clean the shower more frequently because it does seem to encourage ugly scum in the splash zone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

O how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

1. cheap at Walmart

2. the smell is DIVINE - chocolate, nut caramel MMMMMMMM

3. not too greasy, leaves my skin soft, not slimy

4. oil doesn't leave residue on my bath towel that disintegrates into a foul odor (I'm looking at you Bodycology - love your gardenia scent, don't love that it lingers and turns foul on my towels)

5. keeps the KP on my arms at bay - they are so soft/smooth now!

6. no parabens

I do use a small wooden spoon to scoop out = easier to handle in shower.

HG material!!!

UPDATE 02-01-10 - in light of the most recent review that talks about her Walmart not carrying it anymore, I thought I would mention I have also seen it at Ulta...just a thought...:)