Tree Hut Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

4.7

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, DMDM Hydantoin, Carmel

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff!!! Best scrub at a great price.

on 8/2/2010 2:23:00 AM

This is the first sugar scrub I've ever bought. I picked this mostly for the price and the scent (which seems to be a hit or miss with most people, my boyfriend finds it too cloying.) Having never used a sugar scrub before, I figured it would be best to start with something inexpensive. I wasn't expecting much having never even tried anything from Tree Hut and also being that I bought this from Wal-Mart.

I quite like this, however. I use it mostly on my feet because the thought of using a Ped-egg disgusts me. So far, it's helping! It really gets rid of dead skin, that seems to be a problem when I wear flip-flops or go barefoot in the summer.

I know some people have complained about it being in a tub, but I find myself playing with it that way. :I I dunno, I have fun. Haha.

Finding this, I don't think I'll be looking for a higher-end scrub. Awesome!

on 6/30/2010 11:05:00 PM

Love, love, love this stuff! Randomly stumbled upon this at Ulta... it smelled good and was cheap, so I went for it. I hate oily scrubs that leave a nasty residue, which this does not do... it washes off completely but leaves me smooth and moisturized! Smell is strong and sweet (good in my opinion). My only complaint is the packaging: not too fond of dipping into the tub; would rather have a tube, but willing to overlook since it's such good stuff! At least it appears unbreakable if it was to fall in the shower. Overall, would repurchase, but may try the other scents.

on 6/27/2010 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the only scrub I've used that doesn't leave a greasy residue on my skin. Add to that the fact that it smells wonderful, works wonderfully, and is dirt cheap, and it's 5 lippies for sure.

on 5/15/2010 9:20:00 PM

Yummy yummy stuff! The scent is absolutely addicting, and it is ground perfectly and doesn't feel too rough at all. I love how it feels like a very thick syrup mixed with a thicker grain than sand..super relaxing and no trouble at all. It always leaves my hands super soft, and my skin like new :) <3 I can smell the chocolate-(ish) scent on me for hours, very delicious aroma. I feel super pampered when I use this, and my skin feels so fresh and silky. If it leaves a bit of residue, it only means you need to rinse a bit longer. Your bath/shower temp helps out everything if it is set a bit warmer. Also, I usually use a small plastic spread tool (that I go with a waxing kit) to spread the product around before I scrub. I feel it will help to avoid gathering bacteria in the actual container/tub. You can just use a platic spoon or something. It also helps to avoid water gathering in there, which I feel could over time change the whole texture of the product. :) Overall, I am very satified with the product, it's price, and the amount <3 I got mine at walmart on sale, & I would definitely rebuy at reg. price :)
(also, try out the coconut lime version! It smells delicious too! <3)

on 5/15/2010 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff smells so GOOD!!!! I would like it a bit more if it did leave an oily residue or whatever but it gets the job done. Kind of hurts your hands when rubbing it in though.

on 4/14/2010 11:58:00 AM

Looooooooooooooooooooove!! I am on my second tub :), pretty sure I got this at Target (lots of product for the price!) The smell and consistency are beautiful! More of a finely ground scrub, but it gets the job done! I find this is a more gentle scrub so it is ideal for pre-shave exfoliating!

on 2/1/2010 2:27:00 PM

I love this scrub!
I like the scent because it is warm and nutty. Love the way this goes on and it really does exfolliate very well. My body is so darn soft after using the scrub. The products in the scrub are good for your body so that is a plus.
My jar is nearly empty and is no longer in my grocery store. Also, I went to Wal-mart and they did not carry it. I will have to order it on drugstore.com
Really, give this a try. Great product at a great price.

on 12/28/2009 2:15:00 PM

PROS: Smells very nutty, so you better like nuts. But I do. ;-) Works great. Inexpensive. Slightly moisturizing. My Walmart carries this.

CONS: Only con is I like the kind that leaves just a slight oil on your skin afterward, and this does NOT. Scent is strong; you have to smell it first to be sure you like it.

on 11/14/2009 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

For $7 CAN dollars this is one of the best products I have ever purchased!

Love the smell and texture of this exfoliant; and while it is probably not the most "natural" product (fragrance), I was happy to see the ingredient list was relatively low and that I could recognize most of them.

I have tried many high-end scrubs and, in all honesty, this is my favourite - and found on the shelf of my local drugstore! And, with 595g in the tub, I found the amount for the price quite generous.

My only "gripe", if I have one, is that I would prefer it be offered in a squeeze tube - just think it would waste less product that way.

Overall, wonderful product. Have already purchased it 3 times and will continue to!