Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips- Dolly

4.3

on 9/21/2010 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this gloss. It's not sticky at all. The pigmentation is perfect. Color is gorgeous and I got loads of compliments on it. I paid $18 for mine at Sephora and it was worth every penny. I've never paid that much for a gloss before, I like to put my money into face and eye products. I will definitely buy this again.
I will add, I don't think it plumps at all, not that I need it, but the tingling feels nice.

on 9/20/2010 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Tried a small carded sample of this, liked it but forgot all about it till a couple of months later when I found the card in a drawer. Since I had a 15% off email I decided to pick this up at the be boutique. Really love the Mlbb perfect plum/dustyrose color, lasts way longer than expected and the vanilla smell and cool minty feeling of the buxom glosses-makes wearing lipgloss fun again! Inspired me to order 3 more shades online- cant wait to try em!! I ALMOST want to toss all my other non-buxom glosses out-lol.

on 9/17/2010 8:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have way too many (and yet, not enough) of the Buxom lipglosses, but always passed Dolly by, despite the good reviews. It always looked so 'blah' and washed out in the tube. But the last time I was in Sephora I decided to pick it up and buy it without even swatching it. That's something that I NEVER do (I spend a lot of time planning cosmetics purchases) but I'm so glad I bought it. Dolly is really beautiful on the lips- a soft pink touched with mauve, plum and a little bit of berry. On my lips, it's a beautiful, natural MLBB color with just a hint of shimmer. I'm planning on wearing it all fall.

on 9/9/2010 6:46:00 PM

This is my favorite lip gloss! It looks with everything. I have a hard time finding neutral colors that actually look good on me. This is the first one that has ever lived up to its claims! It does plump my lips just enough to be noticeable to me. It diminishes fine lines and creases in my lips. I also bought "Vanessa" as a dark contrast to this one and I love that one as well!

on 7/26/2010 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I am a sucker for Buxom's lip glosses, and Dolly is a great daytime subtle/nude shade. Just pink enough to be flattering!

on 7/11/2010 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

so i got this product in the dolly does amsterdam package... so i dont really know how to rate the product based on price... but i mean the kit itself was pretty good because yu got this product full size along with the eyeliner in onyx and 2 sample sizes of buxom lash and amsterdam lip stick... i like this product because i like the stinging feeling and the color of it is amazing for anyone... although it is very sticky so thats why i gave it a 4

on 6/26/2010 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Perfect nude color. Looks great on. A color that even my fair skin friend can wear and get compliments on. Plumps my lips.

on 6/11/2010 2:11:00 PM

This is the perfect neutral lip gloss shade. I don't like glosses that are too pink and this is a beautiful plum/mauve shade. I don't notice any plumping, but that doesn't bother me.

on 2/8/2010 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this color. I think it would look good on anyone. I bought it because of the glowing reviews on MUA. Anytime I travel or have anything special going on, I always make sure this is in my purse.

on 1/20/2010 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like the tingly sensation this lip gloss gives your lips.
Its a nice color too, as everyone else has described it, as a plumy, mauve, neutral color.
I so far only have this color and katie, so when i want more color in my lips i will put on this lip gloss.

Even though it is a nice color i don't think it is the right color for me, i gave it 5 stars because i really like it, but do not think that i would buy this color again, i would like to try more of the buxom colors and find a better shade for myself.

Recommended for Medium Skin