April 19, 2014 | 1052 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Lips- Dolly

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by daisycakes21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so i got this product in the dolly does amsterdam package... so i dont really know how to rate the product based on price... but i mean the kit itself was pretty good because yu got this product full size along with the eyeliner in onyx and 2 sample sizes of buxom lash and amsterdam lip stick... i like this product because i like the stinging feeling and the color of it is amazing for anyone... although it is very sticky so thats why i gave it a 4

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Bella08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect nude color. Looks great on. A color that even my fair skin friend can wear and get compliments on. Plumps my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by niks3985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect neutral lip gloss shade. I don't like glosses that are too pink and this is a beautiful plum/mauve shade. I don't notice any plumping, but that doesn't bother me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I love this color. I think it would look good on anyone. I bought it because of the glowing reviews on MUA. Anytime I travel or have anything special going on, I always make sure this is in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by kylie123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the tingly sensation this lip gloss gives your lips.
Its a nice color too, as everyone else has described it, as a plumy, mauve, neutral color.
I so far only have this color and katie, so when i want more color in my lips i will put on this lip gloss.

Even though it is a nice color i don't think it is the right color for me, i gave it 5 stars because i really like it, but do not think that i would buy this color again, i would like to try more of the buxom colors and find a better shade for myself.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I love pretty much all Buxoms for the same reason everyone else has stated. Dolly is sort of a weird shade for me, though. While in the tube, itís a gorgeous mauve that looks like it would look great on anyone. It looks great on me for a while, brightens up my face and looks the gorgeous mauve it is in the tube. After a while, though, as it fades, it ends up looking very Barbie pink on me and makes me look clownish. Maybe itís just the lighting Iím seeing it in. But if it truly looks this way on me once it starts fading, then I have to say that itís not one of my favorite Buxom shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 6:53:00 PM More reviews by HRC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I first got this as a free sample and now I can't live without this color. It's this perfect cool plum shade, ot too dark not too sheer. I already loved buxum lip gloss and this is one of my favorites.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by achatterton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this lip gloss based on a friends advise. Being a lip gloss junkie, I've already tried plumping lip glosses and have found the effect to be minimal at best. This gloss was no different for me. However, I do happen to love the tingly feeling from these glosses so I continue to buy them. I absolutely loved this gloss specifically for the color. I love the look of pale pinks but they often turn out to be 'too pink'. This one is more on the brown/nuetral side. I love it. While it is on the expensive side, the tube is large. I will most likely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by pslovetoshop

(I completely agree with emalove's rave review below.) This is the first time I'm using Bare Escentuals Buxom lipgloss and boy, am i glad I discovered this. Its great--> plumps up the lips making fine lines less visible, adds a very subtle/barely-there color, lasts fairly long and is big (so should last a while). This is the one lipgloss i ALWAYS carry with me. Most definately would re-purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by emalove

This is my HG lip gloss, hands down! Since I have discovered Buxom glosses, I have been very, very loyal to them, and Dolly is by far my favorite shade! I am fair-skinned with cool undertones, and I think Dolly is the PERFECT neutral lip shade for me. It's a soft mauve-plum shade that, on me, is a my-lips-but-better shade. It instantly brightens my face and makes me look polished, but in a very natural way. Most neutral lip colors tend to wash me out, but Dolly has just enough color to be natural but still give some oomph at the same time. I really think it is the best neutral gloss I've found for fair to light skinned girls.

And if you want to try some other gorgeous Buxom shades, I also adore Lola, Destiny, Brandi, and Trixie!