October 30, 2014 | 1608 users online

Shampoo - Joico - Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 4:13:00 PM More reviews by shesclassy

All blondes should own this! It does a super job of neutralizing the yellow tones in my hair and you only need a small amount as it's very concentrated. A lot better than L'oreal Professionnel and much less drying. A little expensive though, I payed $30 for a bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2007 8:05:00 AM More reviews by halogens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Worked okay. Wasn't too drying, but also didn't counteract the brass from bad hair color well enough even if I left it in for twenty minutes every other day. Also doesn't really clean the hair so you need to use another shampoo as well. My hair had a bit of an orange tint that I tried to counter, maybe it's better if it's more of a lighter yellow tint.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2007 10:22:00 AM More reviews by KatherineLesley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is probably the best violet shampoo I have ever used, and it actually smells comparatively pleasant to boot. Not only do you begin to see results after the first application, but it is much less drying than Shimmerlights and hardly any more expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 2:55:00 PM More reviews by kristi1285

Oh my gosh this smells amazing..i like this so much better than Matrix So Silver. You only need a small amount for long hair and it does a great job of toning out brassiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2007 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Kara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product....I was using Clairol Shimmerlights, which works well, but I *hate* the smell. Joico is just as good if not better so I'm willing to spend more for a more pleasant scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 1:15:00 PM More reviews by polkaparty

I'm platinum blonde and I tone with this once a week. Violet shampoo is cool because it really is this thick, rich, opaque bright violet color, like a dye -- and you squeeze it out and think "Oh no! Won't this just tint my hair purple?" But nope, all it does is cancel out the golden tones so that my hair is really awesomely white. This does the job and it's a good price -- I think I paid $12 for a nice big ol' bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Mchswts

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is apparently New, i`m not really sure. I really like this. Alot better than Clairol shimmer lights even. The shampoo is so rich and VERY pigmented. I used it once and it worked just after one use of getting rid of alot of yellow tones in my blonde hair. My hair looks more ash blonde now because of this. The conditioner in this line, well that`s another story. Let`s just say i didn`t like the conditioner as much as i liked the shampoo. Loved it even and will buy it again when i`m done with this one. I just found my Holy grail purple shampoo for my blonde hair. Definately recommend it to anyone looking for a good purple shampoo. Didn`t dry out my hair hardly at all as compared to shimmer lights.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No