April 21, 2014 | 1454 users online

Shampoo - Joico - Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 2:55:00 PM More reviews by kristi1285

Oh my gosh this smells amazing..i like this so much better than Matrix So Silver. You only need a small amount for long hair and it does a great job of toning out brassiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2007 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Kara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product....I was using Clairol Shimmerlights, which works well, but I *hate* the smell. Joico is just as good if not better so I'm willing to spend more for a more pleasant scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 1:15:00 PM More reviews by polkaparty

I'm platinum blonde and I tone with this once a week. Violet shampoo is cool because it really is this thick, rich, opaque bright violet color, like a dye -- and you squeeze it out and think "Oh no! Won't this just tint my hair purple?" But nope, all it does is cancel out the golden tones so that my hair is really awesomely white. This does the job and it's a good price -- I think I paid $12 for a nice big ol' bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Mchswts

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is apparently New, i`m not really sure. I really like this. Alot better than Clairol shimmer lights even. The shampoo is so rich and VERY pigmented. I used it once and it worked just after one use of getting rid of alot of yellow tones in my blonde hair. My hair looks more ash blonde now because of this. The conditioner in this line, well that`s another story. Let`s just say i didn`t like the conditioner as much as i liked the shampoo. Loved it even and will buy it again when i`m done with this one. I just found my Holy grail purple shampoo for my blonde hair. Definately recommend it to anyone looking for a good purple shampoo. Didn`t dry out my hair hardly at all as compared to shimmer lights.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No