September 19, 2014 | 1944 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by heyitstran

I like the Burt's Bee's Peppermint lip balm but I'm not a fan of the Pomegranate one. I decided on the Pomegranate lip balm because I thought it was fun to try a new lip balm flavor. Since I liked the Peppermint Burt's Bee's lip balm I thought the pomegranate was going to be something I would like too. I was wrong and I'm a bit disappointed in the product because it's not moisturizing enough and I also I have to apply it very often due to its lack of moisture. The product is rather drying on the lips.The smell is nice but that's not something I care too much about anyway. I won't repurchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by yayforbooks

A very delightful scent and flavor. Goes on lightly and feels good. I keep it in my pocket and I really like it for everyday use. It does get licked off/go away quickly, though. I don't really see a tint, but it isn't advertised as having one. It makes my lips feel really soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Junwwu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have another Burt's Bees lip balm, the honey one, that doesn't impress me at all. This one, however is great! It goes on incredibly smoothly and has a pleasant scent in my opinion. It smells vaguely of strawberry or some other berry, not pomegranate though (I don't think pomegranate has a particularly recognizable scent anyways). It moisturizes really well, and has a very very very slight tint. I'd prefer if it had more tint, but since this isn't marketed as a tinted lip balm, I didn't score it down for it. This sinks in fairly quickly and leaves my lips feeling very soft afterwards. It's also all natural, like all of Burt's Bees products. However, it doesn't have spf. I'd repurchase this again as my main nothing-added lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by jeaninams03

For chapstick, the smell is a little too powerful to have under my nose all day. However, I like the consistency of the chapstick, goes on slick and shiny, but doesn't last for too long, which is a downside. On the positive, there is a reddish tint that comes with it, which I love!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by seattlegirl

I think burt's original mint flavored balm is the very best when it comes to healing, moisture & protection, but the mint flavor can annoy me sometimes. so this is my 2nd favorite balm. it smells kind of medicinal for a second, but the scent goes away after it has been applied. plus it's very moisturizing and protective. I've tried many other natural lip balms and so many of them feel lumpy (like burt's acai berry balm) or too oily, which makes me feel like I need to reapply right away.

bonus-- even though it's not supposed to color your lips, I could swear mine look just a teeny bit more pink when I apply. I don't know why though -- if I put some on my hand, I can't see any color at all (and it's not marketed for it - nowhere on the package does it say that it is supposed to provide color). but I really think it makes my lips look just a hint rosier.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by shio318

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm! It gives good moisture to my lips and has been great during the winter when my lips get chapped. I really like that this lip balm is pink because it does not make my lip color look whitish or paler than my natural pink. The smell is ok, and it lasts on the lips for a good amount of time. I love the cooling effect of the regular Burt's Bees lip balm and wish this one had it too. But overall, good product for a good price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by DJCee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I like this a lot, the flavor is very mild and it leaves my lips very smooth with a nice hint of color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

This lip balm is ok - not bad but not great either. Moisturises fine and has a very very slight pink tint to it, but I feel like I have to reapply often.
It has no spf, so you can't use it outside.
It's about 3.50 which is a bit expensive for it to not work that well.
I do prefer it to the Acai Berry one, purely because it has a better smell and a slight tint, but I won't be repurchasing either of them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by monicaking77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my hg lip balm. I love how it tastes and smells. It's very mild but not waxy tasting like a lot of mild scented/flavored lip balms. It also moisturizes my lips very well, and feels really comfortable to wear. The other fruit flavors are great too, but this one and the mango one are my favorite.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

i can't stand this stuff!

okay to start i was so exsited to try this after hearing raves about it from just about everyone. so when i picked up i was hoping i'd fall in love like everyone else but sadly it didn't work.

to start the packaging is just ugly! if i didn't know what it was i'd think it was honey in a stick with the ugly guy. and the stick it self looks gross

then i sniffed it and it smelled like a rotten tomato! i knew i could withstand it if it was really that amazing but sadly it wasn't at all!

it made my lips worse and went on like a rubber muffin! not creamy and didn't work! it was awful.

6 months later i try it again i decide maybe i got a bad one and it was on sale.

honestly i'd pick a zero if i could HUGE waste of money

it wasn't better i think it was even worse