November 26, 2014 | 931 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Conditioning Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2009 8:28:00 AM More reviews by samanthadv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It feels like I use water.
It does not remove waterproof mascara as it says in the label.
I personally do not recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Redz24

I love this product. I have gone through other eye make up remover's in the past and they have either been harsh, leave a greasy residue or I have to basically rip my skin off.

With this remover, it is delicate, easy to use and great for sensitive skin. It does remove my eye make up in a couple of swipes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2009 7:57:00 PM More reviews by sconzzy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is ok. I like that it is not greasy and it doesnt make my eyes sting, it removes most of my eyemakeup (I never wear water proof mascara only ever normal) but its does leave alot of resedue and leaves my eyes looking like I have eyeliner on when its the eye makeup all smudged up into the eyes. While I have baught this product several times and probably will again, its not very effective but I like that it makes my eyes feel fresh when most other eyemakeup removers burn my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by beautyfix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This does the job for me well, I wear contact lenses, have sensitive eyes and want something that removes eye makeup without making my eyes smart, or causing any discomfort, and leaving my very dry skin cleansed and refreshed, this product does all of these perfectly at a low price, what more could I want.

I also wear lash extentions sometimes and this is perfect for that too, doesn't harm or dissolve the glue, and does remove my mascara easily, and I certainly often wear a ton of that. Great product, great price, highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 8:56:00 AM More reviews by nelson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Doesn't work! Nothing more to say!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2009 5:19:00 AM More reviews by martas777

It didn't remove my mascara at all. I expected a better product from Simple:-(

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2009 5:05:00 AM More reviews by innorwaynow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The worst I've ever tryed..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Hoiyeeanita

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this fairly cheap at Home and Bargains as I know that Boots and SuperDrug would sell it for quite a few pounds more.
I am used to Halo Makeup Wipes (from SuperDrug - travel section) but I have ran out and one day I saw this bottle of makeup remover. I decided to try it out because I believe it would be better for value than the makeup wipes.

It worked for me!

I don't use waterproof makeup so I can't comment on that part.. but it does really remove most of the makeup I use.
Although mascara is slightly harder, it's a great remover to use. Eyeshadow gets wiped off easily and sometimes I would use it as a brush cleanser for my eye brushes.

If you get it into your eyes, it does sting.. but I usually be very careful.
I tend to close my eyes very tightly and then wipe downwards.. this helps.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by sparkleemmajane

I had high hopes for this product but it just wasn't to be. After recently changing to w/p mascara and using my sample of Clinique's Take The Day Off makeup remover quite a bit I thought i'd try for something cheaper before i bought the full size.
I squeezed some of the product (looks like water) onto a cotton pad and started wiping the eye area. Some of my mascara was removed but i ended up with small clumpy mascara bits under my eyes etc. I ended up rubbing my eyes to get the mascara off (bottle reccommends to wipe gently).
Product didn't sting/burn/irritate eyes but it was not effective enough to continue use. Maybe it would work better with regular mascara??

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by BlueMagpie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One lippie for texture.
One lippie for removing powdered eye shadow.
No lippie for NOT removing waterproof mascara as it claims it said on the front of the bottle.
No lippie for starting to irritate my skin around the eyes.
No lippie for value.