October 24, 2014 | 870 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - Infallible Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2008 11:48:00 PM More reviews by debrrra

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER. I've used basically every concealer under the sun, but none have risen up to the challenge of keeping my chronic dark under-eye circles at bay besides this one. And it managed to stay on for an entire work day-which is a massive feat for my combo skin. The only problem I have is that if I don't moisturize like whoa before putting this on, I get those weird chicken bumps under my eyes. Overall, definitely my HG!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2008 6:45:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This definitely did not last 16 hours, but overall it's not a bad concealer. It blends easily and covers well, but the color range is limited. I got the medium-dark color which is too light for my NC42 complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2008 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Muuttaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third tube of this great medium coverage concealer. It's not cakey thick or heavy, and has blended well with every foundation I've used. I use it under my eyes to even out some dark areas (especially in the corners), and over my face and neck to spot cover acne blemishes and redness. Light blends perfectly with my skin tone, even in bright sunlight. I just dab it on until all my redness and dark areas are covered, and then lightly blend out with my fingertips (or a concealer brush, but I've found my fingertips do a better job of it). I've taken one lippie off because it doesn't last all day, and requires an afternoon touchup. The package says "16-hour" but it's more like "6-hour." Still, a very good concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2008 12:52:00 AM More reviews by jsellers

I bought L'Oreal Infallible Concealer after reading great reviews about it and was extremely disappointed. First of all, it was a bit pricey for me considering the fact that it's a drugstore product and the tube is absolutely tiny. The color matched well with my skin, but I had trouble with the consistency of the product. It was so difficult to blend that I hardly achieved any coverage. Overall, I was disappointed with this product and the search for a great concealer continues.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2008 6:09:00 PM More reviews by lizzi_lu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer has nice packaging and comes in many different shades. However, none of their shades seem to match my super pale skin. Still, I've bought this concealer twice since I haven't been able to find my perfect concealer yet. This turns my skin orange and it really doesn't cover anything. I would probably be better off not using anything, but it's become a habit that I can't stop. It's decent at covering redness, but for covering undereye circles and zits it kind of sucks. The bright side is that so far it hasn't made me break out, and I've been using it for around 6 months. It might work better for people with darker skin, however. But if you're pale like me you might want to watch out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 9:16:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am used to using more high-end concealers such as Laura Mercier, Becca etc. I thought I'd try this because I needed a concealer in a hurry and this is easy to find. I don't use it under the eyes and haven't tried it there (I have dark circles and use Bobbi Brown Corrector for that) but this is really nice on any 'imperfections' such as redness around nose, spots etc. I like that you don't really need a concealer brush to apply it too so it's easy to take out in the handbag. It's a bit dry but IMO just as good as the high-end ones I've used. I use the palest shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 3:21:00 AM More reviews by ryden_gorey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer. It does a good job of covering flaws. I tried some MAC concealer a few months ago, and this is just as good.

The problem is there is it's really expensive for the tiny amount of product you get. If I wore makeup every day, this would probably be all gone already. I got it a month ago. Less than an inch of concealer is left. It's around $10, and tax where I live is 10 cents on the dollar, so I have to pay $11 for .06 ounces of concealer.

It's the tiny amount and the price that would keep me from buying this again. I don't think I'll buy it again unless I can't find another good concealer for cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2008 11:54:00 AM More reviews by boomygrrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I couldn't get this concealer to work for under my eyes. I already have an HG concealer for the rest of my face. I have oily, acne prone skin, so I can't use my HG concealer for under my eyes, as it would be too harsh. So I bought this, hoping it would cover lines. I'm 37 and still look young, except some lines under my eyes (and gray hairs, luckily covered with hair dye!!). This concealer just kind of sat on top of my lines. It seemed to draw attention to them. After giving it a few months, trying it off and on, I threw it away last week. Disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 9:40:00 PM More reviews by d0llface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! It covers under the eye amazingly and doesnt give me that white cakey look. When ever my girlfriends and I go out, we all used this one stick, its crazy how it matches all of our very different skin tones. I will be buying this concealer again!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by stavelaker

I didn't used this as an undereye concealer, so I can't comment on its effectiveness in that area. However, this concealer is useless at covering acne blemishes. It covers and is completely gone in an hour or less. NO lasting power whatsoever. Definitely a disappointment.