LUSH Fresh Farmacy

3.6

Calamine Powder, Propylene Glycol, Chamomile Decoction (Anthemis nobilis), Elderflower Decoction (Sambucus nigra), Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia), Chamomile Blue Oil (Chamomilla recutita), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Sodium Chloride, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume.

on 10/23/2012 9:37:00 AM

I love this cleanser. I have redness in my fair skin and the calamine is perfect for that. It is really gentle, but still makes my skin very clean. I use it with my clarisonic so that might help. I just love this soap because it is so basic you can't go wrong.

on 10/10/2012 4:51:00 AM

This stuff ruined my skin! It's still stinging and red from using it. I have combination skin. More towards the oily side and prone to acne. My skin is problematic and I wanted to try something that could possibly fix it. I went into the store and this is what I was recommended by one of the SA. I have never had such a bad reaction to a cleanser before and I've even tried medicated ones for acne. Definitely be careful if you try this stuff! Not for everyone. Was really hoping I'd like this.

on 10/9/2012 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this for the past 2 years and i love it :) i use it morning and night and i pair it with vanishing cream because it can be drying, celestial in the colder months, the smell is amazing and i have this to thank for all the compliments ive gotten on my skin, when i stop using this i do break out so i do think it helps quite alot with acne. one 15g bar will last you months so you are really getting your moneys worth! It doesnt break down heavy make up though, but i still love it and have yet to find a better cleanser, which will probably never happen.

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I wish I were a little more enthusiastic about this soap than I am. I love the smell, it's reasonably priced, and one bar has lasted me a decent amount of time. However, it's a little drying for my skin (I'm one of those people that still breaks out despite the fact that my skin now tends more to the dry side), and while it hasn't done me any harm, I haven't noticed a dramatic improvement in my acne. I think I also just need to resign myself to the fact that I prefer liquid facial cleansers and stop trying bar soaps. I'd certainly recommend this product to someone with slightly oilier skin looking for a basic cleanser, it's just not right for me anymore.

on 9/13/2012 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading so many positive feedbacks about this soap I cant wait to try it. I love that it somewhat helps in redness and calming the skin and I do think that it can improve my acne if used religiously but it's too drying for me. I have very oily skin but this dries the sides of my nose causing them to be flakey and itchy which makes me so uncomfortable.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Very good cleanser. I used it with Tea Tree Water and Enzymion moisturizer. My face has never been this good. It keeps me matte all day and my blemishes disappeared. If you have a drier skin type, I wouldn't reccomend it as it can be drying. If you have combination skin like me, I would follow with a moisturizer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have teenage acne-prone skin and had been suffering with breakouts for about two months when I went into lush and brought this cleanser. I've always loved lush products and after reading reviews about fresh farmacy on mua I decided to buy it. To be honest I wasn't really expecting much because i've tried so many products targeted at problematic skin and none of them have worked. After using this just once I LOVED it. I'm not saying that it made a huge difference after just one use, but my spots definitely looked smaller and less red. I've been using it for about 5 months now and my skin has improved so much. I rarely ever get breakouts any more and when I do they're not as big or angry. The only thing that I don't like about it is the packaging because I think it would just be easier to use if it was in a squirty bottle rather than it being like a bar of soap but thats pretty much my only complaint. So basically, if you're suffering from acne, I would really recommend you trying this cause its AMAZING and it practically saved my skin.

on 9/2/2012 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love this cleanser, it's super gentle and doesn't dry out my skin at all, but it still helps to keep my teenaged skin generally acne free. Using this along with the vanishing cream and tea tree water is perfect for acne prone skin that's dehydrated from using harsh chemicals that are in other products targeted towards acne.

on 8/31/2012 6:31:00 AM

I've been using this cleanser for around 5 months now and I think it had reduced the amount of pimples I now get. After using this, my face feels squeaky clean and nice and soft. Great product, plus it lasts absolutely ages for me.

on 8/29/2012 9:22:00 PM

Been using this for about a week, with my Clarisonic. It's a lovely cleanser! I've been a long time Purity Made Simple user. I have combo/dry skin with breakouts, so I wanted a cleanser that would treat BOTH issues, not just one. Plus I didn't want to keep spending an arm and a leg on cleanser...

I took off one lippie because it doesn't really remove makeup. And it stung my eyes when I attempted it. However, I will gladly use a makeup remover and plan to continue use of this. My skin feels PERFECTLY balanced after using this. Not tight or dry, or heavy either. And my skin is less red immediately afterwards. My breakouts have shrunk to nothing and for the FIRST time ever I don't have any dry patches!!!! My skin has gotten VERY clear in less than a week.

I can't beat the price either. I've been using a sample, which was a decent chunk that would probably last me close to a month! Who knows how long the actual bar will last, and at only about $10!!! Give it a shot! Lush is generous with their samples!