December 19, 2014 | 1575 users online

Blush - Smashbox - O-Glow

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush is useless to me since I wear powder foundation, I don't like putting liquids over top. It is unique in the sense that you get your own unique shade of pink, however, I prefer powder or creme blushes as I am able to work with them a bit better.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Linn89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you want a blush that looks natural, this is for you. I don't like "normal" blushes because I think it looks to heavy and not that natural on my skin. This one looks perfect on me. It's cool that everyone get's a different shade of pink.
You can use this as a primer or base to your other blush if you want to. The blush will stay on longer.
Update: Stoped using this because I got clogged pores, which I never get in my cheeks. Started using NARS Orgasm and Bella Bamba from Benefit. The same color, only that I now have clear skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by LilyRose20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product turns my lips a very pretty pink color but the intensity of it is not even. It turns a dark pink in the middle of my lips and a fuchsia on the outer edges.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by KatelynAriel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I am so shocked to see such bad reviews :0 First of all, I love this product because you can manipulate it with your own finger. You only need minimal product to get chiseled cheekbones with this cheek tint. It is lovely and one of my absolute favorites! A little on the pricey side though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

$36 down the drain. I hate everything about this product. The texture is greasy going on and never dries, the color is a ridiculous candy pink (hardly natural, even on my cool toned, fair skin), and you have to use a lot to get any color payoff at all, which is annoying when there isn't a whole lot of product to begin with. Whenever I use this (and I keep trying, hoping I'll change my mind), my face just feels dirty.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by tinadang

For $36, I was expecting more from this product. I love the innovation of how the gel works with your natural tone to create a custom colour for you, but I found that you need a lot of product to achieve colour. That being said, you don't really get a whole lot of product. I loved the texture of it though, it was slippery and applied effortlessly to the apples of my cheeks.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by peachiful

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like Tart's blush sticks so I thought I would like this. Wrong:( This was very disappointing. The color was not quite right but the biggest problem was the slippery slimy texture. By the end of the day it felt like someone had blown their nose on my face (sorry for the visual)
I live in Texas and we sweat a lot here so I truly looked like an absolute disaster. When I use my regular blush (mineral fushion) when I sweat I look like I have a natural glow and it doesn't run or smudge. However, with o-glow it was patchy and smeared. I was so embarrassed I had to make an emergency pit stop at home to wash off this clown makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by greatglamdc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried to jump on the bandwagon with all the new products that "naturally fit your skin tone!" but it just wasn't all that great. Yes it made my cheeks have a nice pink color, but it didn't really dry and then melted away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by sweetestpea80

I love this stuff and I'm surprised it didn't get better reviews. When I first used it I was very surprised to see that clear fluid came out. I thought maybe the formula was bad and went to dab it on a kleenex and realized the kleenex was pink. That's when I started just applying it to my cheeks with my fingers and I have to say this stuff is so cool. Unlike others I liked the slippery application because it allowed me to time to work with the color before it set. True to it's name the results of this is a glow from within so don't expect a lot of color payoff. I like color payoff, but I'm so impressed with this product that I'm going to keep it on my "natural" days when I want to look good without it being obvious that I'm wearing makeup (think camping). I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really pretty gloss, but it didn't do anything fantastic that would make me purchase it again. It's a nice formula and a sheer pink color that looks good on most.