August 22, 2014 | 1952 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Expressions Eyeshadow Palette - Sand Castle - 396 [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

First off, I want to say that I *love* WnW & I use my Paradise Cove palette quite frequently. I wasn't sure about this for the longest time because I thought it was going to be too warm for me. And wow, was I right. Even the peach & pink shades are somehow warmer on me than they look in the pan. I keep using it, trying to find a more flattering way of wearing this but IDK. Think it just might be too warm for my NW15 skin.

Another reason for the lower rating is the shimmer. Way OTT. The other WnW e/s I have are nowhere near this shimmery. I really like shimmer but this is a bit much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by MacAtFirstSight

i love this palette. bought it at walgreens with bogo sale. i'm currently in love with the taupey color in the palette. the color payoff is excellent and is soft and long lasting. i'm blown away that something so cheap could be so good. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Wolves123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this sand castle palette.I like it because the colors are so shimmery and neutral!pretty much all the colors go together which is great!i plan on getting the other two palettes.these are my first shimmery eyeshadows and now i know i love shimmery eyeshadows.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2009 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Lisahh

For wet n wild, this palette was actually pretty good. The colors in the middle are the best, the colors on the outer rim are too powdery for my liking. First off, the colors in the middle are basically pretty browns and golds. They're pigmented and easy to apply. They're quite smooth and more on the shimmery side. The colors are quite lovely. Wet n Wild products are getting a lot better these days. I also purchased the cream eyeliners, and they are also very good quality stuff. Just check it out, its only 5 dollars for this palette and I got mines on a BOGO free sale. Shimmery lovers, try this cheap but GREAT alternative to makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by xox_GirlieGirl_xox

Cheap, color pay off is INCREDIBLE, plus you get so much product. Its flawless. HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by nydoc78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was pleasantly suprised by this palette. The color pay off is great, particularly the shadows in the center. I find myself reaching for it a lot when I need a quick, neutral eye. The mirror is a nice, convenient feature as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by hollisterkutie

I am surprised at this product! It has AMAZINGG pigmentation and a great variety of colors 2 choose from!!!!!!! I bought this in the first place because saw a YT video by heather123 on a cheap megan fox look and i had to try it!!!! Go out and buy this pallette for sure you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

Definitely more than what you paid for, colors have decent amount of pigments, nice color combination, all colors compliment each other. Nice for on the go. compact comes with applicator and mirror. Not as good as premium eyeshadows, but definitely a nice surprise. I bought other palettes for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by sgbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I expected this to be a cheap (quality wise) eye shadow palette that had sheer color and would fade easily... BUT thankfully, I was wrong! These Wet n Wild palette really do give you the eyeshadow color that is displayed! They are SUPER soft, which I love because some eyeshadow can be drying and can make my eyeshadow look flaky, but this particular e/s palette looked moist and supple on my skin! I love that there are so many colors in one little palette! You could pretty much survive off one palette for a good couple of months! Overall a great product and I am definitely going to invest in other colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by mandimbakke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These eyeshadow palette is great. Great color selection. Great pigmentation. You can take this ONE palette with you on vacation and create many different combinations for day to night. Very versatile and very affordable. highly reccomend this :)!