L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

2.7

Like many others out there, I purchased this in the hopes it could replace my all-time favorite Maybelline Line Works eyeliner. After just one use I ended up throwing out the cap/brush and using the one from my last Maybelline liner - thankfully, it fit!!
The felt tip on the L'oreal is larger, flimsier, and blunter than the Maybelline. For me, this translates to a thicker, less precise line, made by an applicator which is more difficult to control. I love me a good wing tip and this one makes me struggle (I'm a 10+ year veteran of the liquid liner wing tip.)
That being said, the L'oreal is indeed waterproof, which was a gripe many people (myself not included) had about the Maybelline. At the end of the day, the L'oreal practically needs to be scraped off, as stubborn flakes of black will remain behind on your eyelid and in your sink. Personally I can do without that, though I know others may appreciate this more.
It does dry fast during application - so corrections need to be done quickly otherwise the formula will be difficult to budge.
I plan to finish my bottle of L'oreal with the help of the Maybelline applicator, but will not be repurchasing.

I really love this eyeliner I have bought around 6 tubes of it. This is my favorite eyeliner. It's super easy to control, and alot of people give my complements on my eyeliner. It does not flake, crease, run in 100 degree weather. I highly recommend this product, although I know that alot of people don't like this eyeliner.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I couldn't find Maybelline Lineworks eyeliner, because they stopped selling it everywhere, so I decided to try this. But this horribly failed as a substitute for my favorite Maybelline eyeliner. This tip is not as steady and easy to use as the Maybelline one. I couldn't use it easily to line the inside of my eye. The formula itself is not good, because when i put some water on my face, the eyeliner dissolves into particles all over my face!! Also the formula is not black and pigmented enough for me, and is kinda liquidy. I just didn't like it at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i hate the felt tip this liner came with..ugh..so i have to use the tip of either maybelline stiletoo or loreal linear(used them all up but kept the applicators) and the eyeliner glides on much easier and i can get precise n even line..last all day and is realy black..however i hate puttin on eyeliner with applicator it came wit..it tugs, i dont get smooth lines and always have to fix it wit qtip..wont buy again unless they change their felt tip..it sucks

One of the worst eyeliners ever made. I bought it after buying L'Oreal Lineur Intense, and liking it, but hoping that the smaller brush tip would give me more control to make a thin line. The liner is watery, and does not last long. Also, when pulling the application out of the bottle, it sticks, and then pops out, splashing black everywhere. (Maybe I just got a bad bottle, but I was not impressed!)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

one of the worse, if not the worse liquid eyeliners iíve ever used. donít buy this. youíll waste your money.

I bought this product because my local Target ran out of Revlon liquid eyeliner, which I usually use. I have to say I am utterly disappointed, this was a dollar more than the Revlon one, so I thought the quality would be at least around the same. But no, the liquid is horrible, it's really thick so it makes it hard to glide around the contour of the eye and instead your met with a lot of resistance when trying to put it on. It also dries really thick so while usually I can barely feel the Revlon eyeliner on, I can definitely feel this one clumping and sticking to my eyelid. It's also really difficult to draw a smooth line on this and I definitely ended up with a bunch of jagged lines which I had to redraw and redraw. Putting this on takes forever and I had to erase the eyeliner many times in order to get my usual eye makeup to look right.
The reason I didn't give this only one star is because at least it stays on for the day. But that's it, won't be buying this again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I personally really like this eyeliner it is very black but I only use it if that's the effect I'm going for. It lasts all day and it's never flaked, creased or faded on me. I actually prefer the short stiff brush I feel like I have more control especially that I'm a beginner at using liquid liner.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this hoping that I'd find a liquid eyeliner that could win my heart more than the L'Oreal Lineur Intense, but I failed miserably. The one thing that could win my heart more here was the opaqueness; this eyeliner is incredibly black.

Sadly, that's the only pro I can think of. The first time I ever wore it, I could feel clumps of dried eyeliner forming at the corners of my eyes. The couple of other times after I applied the liner, it didn't dry fast enough, so it creased super quick. It also seems to rub off easily if your eyes seem to release moisture in the inner tear duct. Smearing is always an issue. The applicator is awful. It has a stiff end; applying a thin line requires a steady hand and light application. One mistake, and you might have to start all over. I prefer the felt tip of the Lineur Intense much more.

Just. Awful.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good eyeliner. The color is intense, and is really dark which I like. It's really wet though, idk if it's just because it's liquid? But, I've already gotten my second bottle, I personally like it just because it's a good color.