December 19, 2014 | 1729 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by herbgurl82

One of the worst eyeliners ever made. I bought it after buying L'Oreal Lineur Intense, and liking it, but hoping that the smaller brush tip would give me more control to make a thin line. The liner is watery, and does not last long. Also, when pulling the application out of the bottle, it sticks, and then pops out, splashing black everywhere. (Maybe I just got a bad bottle, but I was not impressed!)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by bbybashful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

one of the worse, if not the worse liquid eyeliners iíve ever used. donít buy this. youíll waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by rayychell

I bought this product because my local Target ran out of Revlon liquid eyeliner, which I usually use. I have to say I am utterly disappointed, this was a dollar more than the Revlon one, so I thought the quality would be at least around the same. But no, the liquid is horrible, it's really thick so it makes it hard to glide around the contour of the eye and instead your met with a lot of resistance when trying to put it on. It also dries really thick so while usually I can barely feel the Revlon eyeliner on, I can definitely feel this one clumping and sticking to my eyelid. It's also really difficult to draw a smooth line on this and I definitely ended up with a bunch of jagged lines which I had to redraw and redraw. Putting this on takes forever and I had to erase the eyeliner many times in order to get my usual eye makeup to look right.
The reason I didn't give this only one star is because at least it stays on for the day. But that's it, won't be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by rocynthia

I personally really like this eyeliner it is very black but I only use it if that's the effect I'm going for. It lasts all day and it's never flaked, creased or faded on me. I actually prefer the short stiff brush I feel like I have more control especially that I'm a beginner at using liquid liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this hoping that I'd find a liquid eyeliner that could win my heart more than the L'Oreal Lineur Intense, but I failed miserably. The one thing that could win my heart more here was the opaqueness; this eyeliner is incredibly black.

Sadly, that's the only pro I can think of. The first time I ever wore it, I could feel clumps of dried eyeliner forming at the corners of my eyes. The couple of other times after I applied the liner, it didn't dry fast enough, so it creased super quick. It also seems to rub off easily if your eyes seem to release moisture in the inner tear duct. Smearing is always an issue. The applicator is awful. It has a stiff end; applying a thin line requires a steady hand and light application. One mistake, and you might have to start all over. I prefer the felt tip of the Lineur Intense much more.

Just. Awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by rachellebaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good eyeliner. The color is intense, and is really dark which I like. It's really wet though, idk if it's just because it's liquid? But, I've already gotten my second bottle, I personally like it just because it's a good color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by jkastal

I love this eyeliner. It glides on pretty smooth and the brush is great. Although it comes out a little choppy, it was overall a great product and I recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the waterproof version. Its definetly waterproof!!! I was at work and I applied a swatch to see if it would come off through hard handwashings ( I work at a daycare, where I wash my hands 10X or more). It did not come off. The only time it came off was when I applied baby oil gel to moisten my hands. I like the fact that the brush is felt tip and can easily be applied in the inner corner of my eyes. I just brush and go. You can also do cat eyes with this eyeliner. I'd purchase again if I had to, but I'm still looking for something else. I'm not convinced this is the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by jennynagel

I love this stuff. I use the 'very black' waterproof version and it stays on forever, even lasting through a sweaty, face-mopping ballet class. I love the applicator; it get in every cranny and lets you pin prick the color between each individual eyelash and on the water line... I also love that there are no individual brush hairs to get straggly or come loose. I will say that, like most liquid liners, this stuff acts like its own solvent. Before you go over a line you've just drawn, let it dry thoroughly and use a very light hand.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by colleeflower

This review is for the waterproof version.

This is my first liquid eyeliner product so I don't have anything else to compare it to, but it seems to be decent. Definitely waterproof, doesn't smudge. I noticed one or two flakes, but not a big deal. Very black. Not sure if the line is easy to control since it is my first liquid eyeliner, but I didn't seem to have much trouble (my lack of experience is probably more of an issue).

Dislikes: when it came time to remove it, it became a flakey mess. not necessarily a deal breaker, but a bit annoying to clean off.

For now, I would purchase again.