December 21, 2014 | 1044 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've tried soooo many dry shampoos they were either OK or just AWFUL! Treseme's one made my hair extremely greasy, Dove's gave me bad scalp buildup and irritation and smelled awful, Not You Mother's didnt do anything special for me. Everyone raves about this and I came across it and tried it. All I can say is WOW!

-no obnoxious smell
-no grey powdery residue on my hair
-still able to easily style an brush my hair afterwards.
-didnt make my hair sticky, dirty or strawlike. my hair still felt soft and clean.
-6 dollars at walgreens. cant beat that! also available at walmart, ulta, target, cvs, kmart
-comes in different shades. if you are a brunette they have one in a dark shade instead of a white powder if you're concerned about it showing in your hair. however I have black hair and I've never had issues using the original.
-no irritated scalp or gross buildup.
-gets rid of about 90% of my excess oil. definitely did not make it worse, my hair looked clean and volumized!

All in all, this is hands down the best dry shampoo on the market. I have no desire to try anything else. Run and get it now! you wont regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by makeupjenn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried sooooo many dry shampoos and saw no results. I was getting very frustrated until I saw this one and decided to try it. I got the original or classic or whatever it's called, and I love it! I will definitely repurchase because it works amazing! doesn't have any ridiculous smell, and doesn't leave your hair all white. totally one to try if you've gone throw a lot and are losing hope!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by John3694

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The only dry shampoo I will ever buy again!
I've tried the Suave professionals. 3/5.
I've had the TRESemmé one. 3/5.
I've had the Not Your Mother's dry shampoo and that was second to this one. 4/5

This one works SO well for me. I've had 2 or 3 cans of it. I have blonde hair that I have to wash daily because it gets so oily. Such a pain, especially with morning classes.

This product is fantastic. I can even skip a day of washing with it. Will forever repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbyade

Best dry shampoo next to the Victoria secret one in my opinion. I first purchased this product at Walmart, the white and brown dry shampoo (I went on a dry shampoo cray day) I also purchased the dove, tresemme and also some other brand at Walmart which was in a red aluminum bottle with a red top. Wow!! I can not begin to describe how great this product is, my hair is dark brown and if used currently the original white dry shampoo doesn't make my hair color look ashy at all. My favorite is the brown tinted dry shampoo. And best of all now Marshall's and TJMaxx carry it so I was able to get about 5 bottles for under $25 bucks! Lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by BrightEyes001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of all the dry shampoos I've tried - Tresemme, Suave, Dove, Pssst. and Not Your Mother's, this is by far the best! Others would leave my hair dull, feeling matted and dry, and still somehow greasy. I have the Deep & Dark Brown and Cherry varieties, and Cherry absorbs oil better than the Brown kind. I usually use Brown on day 1/2 since my hair isn't too terribly oily, and then switch over to Cherry on the 3rd day for the oil absorbing. Cherry does leave a gray cast but I find that brushing it out and massaging it in to my roots helps that a lot. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Goldieloxx507

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I FINALLY got around to picking this up at ulta. I Have tried, Tresseme-THE WORST Psssst- okay but takes forever to brush out and NYM Clean Freak- Second to this one, it will work in a pinch but is very grainy and also takes a while to brush out. I dont have the lightest hair and you can see this when I spray it on but I leave it on a few minutes, brush my teeth etc, then rub it in with my fingertips and brush the rest out. I had a surgery once that left me unable to properly shower as much as I would have liked and used this. No one could tell it was three day hair. I've tried the refreshing, paisley and cherry scents and have a can of the blush scent as my backup. I will continue to repurchase. I gave it a 4 because I wish it was more readily available and came in a bigger can. It can also leave a streak that can be hard to brush out occasionally. Pick it up, you wont be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

Love this dry shampoo! Bought this for a bargain of $5 at Marshall's in the scent "Fruity and Cheeky Cherry". The packaging is adorable, and it really does its job! This is a lifesaver and really volumizes and soaks up excess oil! Will for sure repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this dry shampoo. I've used it 4 times now, so I think I can give a pretty accurate review. I have oily hair, it sucks that I constantly have to wash my hair, sometimes I just want to preserve a style for more than just one day. I still have the urge to wash my hair though. Overall nice clean smell and great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by empty8_box9

I've been using this for a year now and I've repurchased so many times! I heard how washing your hair less is better and I've been wanting to go my hair out so I use dry shampoo in between washes. Its best to spray it, let it sit for a minute, then massage it in. Best product ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by chicmiami

I love this dry shampoo.