October 25, 2014 | 1809 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

on th pan, this blushes look so pink cool blush with blue based, but when i apply on my cheeks its turn reddish pale pink.. only slightly red.. this blush will be great for a girl with fair complexion.. i'm nw10 and its showing up so beautifully on my cheeks.. really love the satin finish! it makes beautifull glow radiant cheeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by JosephineC

I LOVE this blush. It gives me a fresh light pink cheek look- like you've just been in the cold or something! I literally wear this everyday. I have a fairly light complexion so it shows up pretty easily. It isn't too bright that it looks unnatural like some other pinks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by ninadg2

I'm NC25 and find this quite sheer so I tend to layer it over cream blushes rather than spend time trying to build it up.
The actual colour, no matter how little I put on, looks unnatural on my yellow-based skin tone. And I can wear a lot of cool-toned blushes with no problem, but for some reason, the tones in this blush just don't work with my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by nmhidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love to wear this blush on my low-makeup days, when I only wear MSFN and some blush. I am NW15 and this is a nice, light bubble gum pink on my skin tone. Lasts for quite a long time. Pigmentation is nice, color can be built up easily. I don't know for sure, but this would probably not show up on darker skintones, as it can be a pretty sheer flush unless you build it up. Great for a natural look though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by luna2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im between nw15- nw20 .. i looove this blush.. im not really fond of blushes, mostly because i hate how i cant find a really light "fresh-pink" color. well, well dressed is everything i was looking for. Its really light (i guess this is bad for some people who like blushes in more "vivid" colors) but for someone like me, who loves a little bit of pink blush for a fresh day look, well dressed wont disappoint you- even if you pack it on your brush. you cant go wrong with this blush as it is really light and if you blend it, you will fix any "mistakes" you made. ill definitely repurchase when i run out of it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

For reference I have NC30/C4 skin. This is a very pale pink colour and barely shows up on my skin, I really have to keep layering it on. It is a nice blush though if you want something understated. I prefer Dame when I want a pretty pink blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I agree that this is the perfect blush for fair-skinned ladies. My skin is roughly an NW5-10 and this gives it the most perfect, natural dash of pink possible. I love the soft glow it gives and the sheerness of it. So pretty, you will look like a doll.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Saraah14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush! It's a very light, sheer pink but very buildable and gives a nice, subtle glow to the cheeks. Brilliant for everyday or a no makeup makeup look! Will repurchase over and over again! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by laulau

I had seen this blush on numerous people and loved it so I went out to buy it myself.
Got home and put it on and nothing happened.
I don't have particularly light or dark skin! I'm generally an NC25-30, but there was no colour on my skin from this blusher.
I have put layers and layers of this on and only after LOADING it on to my face can I get a bit of colour.
All this does for me on a general basis is add a bit of shimmer. Other than that it's a bit pointless so I wont be buying again.
It's a shame as when I had swatched it (under the bright lights of the counter) it had looked promising.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by A1990

Gorgeous blush! It gives a really soft pink flush and is buildable. The texture is smooth and I would definitely recommend it.