November 29, 2014 | 1522 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Insight89

Very nice mascara. It lengthens and gives decent volume, easily buildable depending on event. I thought this mascara was as good as the Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara, for a fraction of the cost too! Doesnt smudge easily or flake and can hold a curl well. Its pretty cry compared to other mascaras Ive tried.
I got it for only AU$10, so Im pretty happy with it. This mascara definitely deserves a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

I got this on sale and used it in both summer and winter. Summer is a hot and humid subtropical climate where makeup is prone to melt. Winter is well winter in NYC. It lengthens and volumizes quite decently. It's dries off fast. It's not clumpy or flaky. Although it's not waterproof, it stays on pretty well during the hot and humid summer. I think it's a very good product to get.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by finideasy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the one piece of makeup I buy over and over again!! I just love this mascara, I have long eyelashes and get complimented on them the whole time when i wear this. The brush is great it seperates and lenghtens without any clumps. When i go to buy new mascara I wander around boots looking at others but I can never seem to stray from this lol! Defo recommend Im always telling people to buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by NS10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have bought this product time and time again. It thickens and seperates lashes really well, and the wand is really lovely for application. Amazing mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by TMK

I did not like this product at all. it didnt work great for me. It didnt give the the right amount of volume to my lashes. But good things was that it seperates the lashes and it doesnt clump. I think the worst thing about the mascara was the wand, i hated it, it was not flexible or anything. And the formula was i little too wet, and made my lashes thin and wet. no length, not much volume at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

This is a ok everyday mascara. It is not as good as the Max Factor False Lash effect, but it is nice too.

This one separates the lashes and makes them look longer, but this brush does not give the same effect as the other mascara...

It is ok for everyday use...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by eefie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started with the Masterpiece regular version (gold tube), but changed to the Masterpiece Max mascara. All in all there is not much of a difference, but the Max is a little better imo. It retails here for 12 (around $16), which is a nice price for a mascara. It lengthens a little and it gives volume a little, but not dramatic. Since I prefer the more glamorous look, it is a bit too mediocre for me, but it is a nice 'everyday' mascara. The brush exists of nylon bristles, which I really like. It starts broad but ends in a little tip, which is quite handy for the hard to reach places (inner eye corner for instance). If I could, I would give it 3,5 lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by obviously

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely not worth the price! I like the brush cause it's no clumps - I don't like the brush cause it's really hard if you hit the eyelid. I didn't like this mascara very much, it gave me no volume at all. It's a VERY natural mascara, too natural for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Nenny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is fantastic. It does exactly what it says; giving you non clumpy, thick, long and defined lashes. I also like that it really seems to open up your eyes. Also it lasts well through the day and is easy to apply. I have tried many mascaras (drug store brands only, as i dont believe you should ever pay more than $25AU max for mascara) and this is by far the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Anne1960

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

My first drugstore mascara bought based on MUA reviews. I have used Lancome definicils, (alergic reaction) EL Sumptuous and CD Diorshow Extase (love the effect, hardly smudges, but they dried out after about a month), Clarins wonderlength (did absolutely nothing for my lashes) and YSL Everlong waterproof (smudged badly). I was getting fed up paying out over 20 every couple of months so decided to give this mascara a go. Brush is just the right size to reach small inner and outer lashes, lengthens, separates and volumises nicely. In the current very cold weather my eyes water and unfortunately this mascara does not stay put. I may try again in the summer.