August 22, 2014 | 1863 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Brush-on Cream Liner in Deep Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2007 11:59:00 PM More reviews by DoloresP

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! I have tried many such as Smashbox's Cream Liner and Bobbi Brown's gel liner as well as high end liquid liners. I have found this to be the best. It seems to glide on a lot easier than some of the others.Smashbox didn't have much staying power for me.I use my own thin liner brush and that works great. This lasts on me all day until I remove it at night. I have since purchased this cream liner in another color. Will definitely continue to use and purchase again. I think it was about $14 for the pot which I didn't think was bad at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2007 3:12:00 PM More reviews by akamkhalia

The liner is not long lasting..... it leaves the whole eye lid dark by the end of the day......

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2007 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Metalbabe1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this the other day. I love UDs 24/7 liners, and i love the quickliners... but the smudge STILL happens! It's driving me insane.

First off, I have no lashes, so I need the staying power, I first thought that a smudgy line was what i needed to give the appearance of lashes, but this doesn't look to be the case as I always end up looking weird with pencil liner one. There's just a thick black arch and the lines at the ends have smudged away to leave a messy looking line.

When I tried this I was a bit annoyed at how hard it is to apply, the brush it comes with is OK but not that great, it would do in an emergency basically.
The trick that I use is to fish a blob out of the jar and lay it out on the back of your hand, you have to work fairly quickly before it dries, if you get the excess of the brush onto your hand and then start applying using your hand as a palette it works great.

The line I achieve with this is thick and dark and totally precise. The ends of the liner on the outer corners don't fade away to nothing or smudge everywhere. I actually prefer not to use liner on my waterline when i use this because I feel that I only need definition on my top lids - i have gorgeous lashes on the bottom lids already.

The staying power of this stuff is amazing, it dries and doesn't budge and I think that the line could honestly be mistaken for lashes at a glance. I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2007 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Aseretmarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this stuff!!! I got a make up lesson at the Laura Mercier counter on how to do their "tight line" technique. I loved the way it looked, but it was a hassle having to use their cake eyeliner. I decided to try using Laura's technique with this Clinique eye liner - and it worked great! It's faster because it saves a step and it's still long wearing. I still use the flat line brush from Laura Mercier to apply it - not the one it comes with.
This technique it wonderful for making your lashes appear fuller and thicker - plus it just makes your eyes pop. If your not familiar with it drop by a Laura Mercier counter and have them apply it for you - bet you'll love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2006 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Mookie

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The key to using this product is to THROW away the brush it comes with immediately. If you use that brush to apply the liner, you'll hate it. I don't know why Clinique included such a junky brush with this otherwise great product. The brush is way too thick to apply liner with. You need to get a thinner, more precise brush and you'll love this product. It's a tad tricky to apply, but I found it easier than a lot of liquid liners. The best part of this liner is its lasting power. I apply it in the morning and it lasts ALL day. I think it cost $14 for a small pot, but you use so little of it every time you apply it, that it'll last a long time. I'll definitely purchase again when it runs out.