October 31, 2014 | 1712 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Make Up For Ever - Sens Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by GlamorousAlysia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye makeup remover I've ever used.
I don't know what's in it, but it's amazing.
I have never been able to ue so little makeup remover and take off so much-my eye area feels silky after washing it off too...
love love love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I, too, got this in the Best of MUFE set from Sephora. I didn't try it forever because I just didn't really care to use it tbh. I have to say now that I have used it for a few weeks that I LOVE it. It reminds me very much of my beloved Nivea eye makeup remover that has been discontinued. It's a lotion consistency and it's not greasy at all. And, it melts off my makeup amazingly! I'm very impressed with this and I'm planning on buying the full size bottle when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by krysownzu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received the 0.84oz bottle of the Sens Eyes eye makeup remover in the "Best of Makeup For Ever" set.

I love MUFE, so I ordered the set mainly for the HD powder and the eyeliner. I didn't give this eye makeup remover a second thought, really. The bottle I received in the set is tiny, and it's a creamy-consistency, so I figured I would need to use a ton of it, which would most likely get soaked up into my cotton pad, and how could it work any better than an oil-based remover?

WOW! I was so wrong!

I used this after I had (heavily, I might add) applied L'Oreal Voluminous waterproof mascara (anyone who has worn this knows how difficult it is to remove, no matter what you use to do it!). My mascara came right off. It was amazing. I dabbed a little bit onto my cotton pad, held it against my lashes for about 7 seconds, and it only took 2 or 3 swipes to remove all of my eye makeup and the WP mascara.
No irritation, my eyes weren't sting-y, and the skin around my eyes wasn't red. I didn't lose any eyelashes in the process, either.

I have tried SO many different eye makeup removers... none have ever worked like this. I had resorted to non-WP mascara, but they just don't hold a curl for me like WP does. But it took so much effort to remove my waterproof mascara that it was too much of a hassle :(

I'm so happy I found this stuff... I've read that it's expensive, but to me, the results are worth whatever the cost is.

If you want to use a remover that will take off ALL of your eye makeup and is also very gentle... try this.

UPDATE: I will NEVER use another eye makeup remover. My eyelashes are so much healthier looking, and they are filling in beautifully (I used to have gorgeous lashes... totally wrecked by waterproof mascara and over-curling over the years, haha). I can't say enough about this remover. It's totally worth the cost. There's no hassle in getting my makeup off, even the toughest mascara. This is the *best*.

It is expensive for a makeup remover... but it delivers, so for me, this is a definite re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by tahitian11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After using this for a little over a month, I can say its GREAT at removing waterproof mascara and even tough lip-stains/ lipsticks. It's very gentle, and although the rest of my face is not sensitive, my under-eye area skin is EXTREMELY sensitive. This didn't sting or cause any allergic rxns. I do hate that if a little goes into your eye, your vision gets blurred for a little bit, but almost all cleansers, oil-based or not, do that to me. I wear contacts, as many others here have stated, and this the only negative gripe I have (other than the price). Overall, its the best I've tried thus far. Wish it were cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

I usually use Bifacil by Lancome...and I wanted to try something different..this one is nice! It removed my waterproof eye makeup with ease..just make sure that you don't over use this because it's a lotion texture so some may get in your eyes...there was no residue. It felt really moisturizing too and non greasy! Would recommend!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using Lancome's Bifacil for years and don't need to switch, but I'm a sucker for hype. So I bought Sens Eyes during Sephora's F&F. I wanted to love this. I read the reviews and the raves on the boards, but I am disappointed. I am giving it 2 rather than 1 stars because it did remove my eye makeup exceptionally well. No residue, no leftover smudges, and it left my eye area moisturized. Sounds great, right? Well, no. First, when I pumped some of the bottle, I realized that it is a lotion-like consistency. I am really used to Bifacil, which is a liquid, so this surprised me. Like all eye makeup removers, it is impossible not to get some of this in my eyes while using it, and because it is thick and goopy like a lotion, my vision got blurry, even after rinsing. I HATE that, but I might have put up with it. Then, it made my eyes itch, not terribly, but enough that I was uncomfortable. The slight itch continued the next morning, and I had some crust around my eyes when I woke up, perhaps because of the product that I never got out of my eyes. None of this happens with Bifacil, so back to that remover for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by ragazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy cow....this is one expensive eye make up remover, but it is possibly the BEST eye makeup remover in the universe. I ran out of my Clarins makeup remover and did research on MUA to see if there was an alternative. Sometimes I just like to try new things. This does not sting my eyes, this has not caused any adverse reactions - it THOROUGHLY removes all my makeup in just a couple of easy sweeps. I vow to never switch up my makeup remover ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by darnison

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This worked really well to remove waterproof eye makeup, but made my eyes sting and burn and swell and turn red. This effect lasted for at least 18 hours after I had completely rinsed off the product. IMO it is not appropriate to say that this product is for sensitive eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by 800256

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great high end m/u remover and I say this because it's $23 for 3.38 oz. Granted there are cheaper alternatives but I wear contacts so sometimes I don't like to deal with my contacts slippling and sliding on eyes while I try to get my mascara and glitter liner off. You know how sometimes when your putting your mascara on and when your in a rush, you dab your crease or you get some along your lash line once your eyelashes have been curled. It can be mess to fix if you use an oil like jojoba. I just get a cotton swab and dab little on one end and fix my mascara mishap without having remove all of it. I have used jojoba oil, Almay m/u remover pads, and other liquid removers from the drug store but I like this since it doesn't sting my eyes and removes my eye m/u without giving me blurry vision.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by xtydiozx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a waterproof deluxe set from Sephora, and this remover does wonders for taking off my waterproof products, however, I only gave it 4 lippies because of the price--$23 for 3.3oz!! Granted, a little goes a long way, but I'm a little stingy when it comes to products that I could find many of the same quality but for a cheaper price.

I would just suggest buying deluxe set (which was $36) and you get a handful of sample mascaras, eyeliner, and MUFE's SensEyes.