October 24, 2014 | 1007 users online

Brows - MAC - Brow Finisher

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2007 1:05:00 AM More reviews by EHdez7

Well, I actually use this product to "prime" my brows as opposed to finishing them. I have a scar in one of my brows that doesn't "hold" color very well. If I use a pencil, it will fade in that one spot and I prefer filling them in with powder but it would always appear lighter where the scar is. I purchased this product as a recommendation from a friend and fell in love! I use this primarily from the arches to the ends of my brows, this gives the powder i fill them in with something to adhere to where they're more sparse or where the scar is. Lasts all day, brow perfection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this, its a quick fix when I dont have time to fill in my brows with pencil or powder, just a few swipes on each eyebrow and my brows look....finished, for lack of a better term.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2007 3:00:00 PM More reviews by sushiiflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product so much! I normally thread my brows but I noticed in some areas, like the inner corner, the hairs grow in different directions and needs some taming and are a teensy bit sparse. I bought this online, sight unseen after reading reviews on MUA. I was very impressed by the product since I hate using shadow to fill in my brows. This product is so easy to use in a twist up formula. It makes my brows look neat and defined while keeping the hairs in place. I also have a bad habit of rubbing my brows, but this totally didn't budge at all. I love this stuff and would definitely repurchase. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. I use this in brunette since I dye my hair and brows to match. This was a perfect match for my golden brown hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Ambiguous

I really like this product.

Likes: Love the packaging. Nice slick design like a pencil. The slant tip is also a great feature. The twist up makes it easy to get more product. It doesn't make my brows crusty and hard.

Dislike: Price! It is expensive for such a small product. You get .5 gram in a slender form.

I think more people would buy this if it was only $10. Which is much more reasonably price for a good brand. Remember though, it doesn't do miracles! it keeps your hair in place and groom but doesn't make the root change direction!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2007 10:14:00 PM More reviews by i_heart_makeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is so easy to use! I have auburn hair with blonde highlights, and use the shade blonde. The pencil is quite waxy, so I just draw it on to fill in my brows. Then I comb through my brows with my MAC lash brush and kinda brush them into shape. And the shape stays! No stray brows sticking out at all angles at the end of the day with this! Then I usually finish with the MAC brow shader too. It sounds like a bit of work, but it only takes 2 minutes max, and it makes the world of difference to my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by monili

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG brow product. Just a few quick strokes and my brows look perfectly finished, neat and groomed. I use wheat which provides sheer color and great hold. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I DID NOT like this product. I have very unruly brows that I HATE. I have plucked them for 10 years & now I wish I hadn't. I overplucked & the hairs haven't grown back even now I just pluck the stray hair below. To make it even worse, my brows grow downward, even my husband has better brows than me. I have been using CG brow gel & I will stick with that. There isn't a MAC counter for over 50 miles so on a trip to one of the better malls & picked this up & it figures that I didn't try it in the store. It does nothing for me. I have it in clear & it DOES NOT control my brows. My $3 CG brow gel does a better job. Edit: I returned it a few weeks after this entry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by GirlieQ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the best products MAC has ever had. I love to fill in my brows with brush and powder (when I have time, for special occasions) but for everyday use, this is SO easy! Just twist up, fill in, and go. It is very soft, blends easily, lasts all day, does not smear (but you can smudge it at first, if necessary). I have this in Cinnamon, as my hair is naturally light brown (therefore, light brows) but I color medium auburn. Gives just the right amount of color. I am so glad these are not LE!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 11:16:00 AM More reviews by phatsjunx

I've used MAC's clear eye gel before and loved it but I needed something that would fill up my thin eyebrows AND hold the shape. I went to the MAC store and tried it out and bought it right away because I loved it! My eyebrows looked well groomed, more defined and better yet, natural! I'm Asian and wheat is the perfect color for anyone with dark hair. It does a superb job of filling up thinned areas.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2007 5:56:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

i have it in both wheat and clear. i have black eyebrows and wheat is a good colour match to fill in some areas. it's very waxy, so using this as you would a brow pencil is difficult. the colour is deposited unevenly and it's difficult to blend. i don't recommend this product to those who need lots of filling in. the other purpose is holding unruly brow hairs in place. and for this purpose, it's a decent product. it's a convenient idea though, but not a product i will repurchase. a big meh from me.