August 29, 2014 | 1872 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by mmmochi

Incredibly sticky and goopy. I bought this in Yummy Berry and the taste and texture felt like I was putting artificially flavored caramel on my mouth. Not pleasant at all, not for me. And at $7 a tube, was a pricey disappointment. Would much rather stick w/ the Sephora collection glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by ahammond8929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall; I'm addicted to these glosses. Not all of them appeal to me but in general this are great to throw in my bag and go. Like everyone has said before these do apply very sticky. One solution for me in to apply a regular chapstick first; then apply the gloss. It makes them much smoother and better feeling. The only thing I'd say is a negative would be the color payoff. Most are pretty sheer so if you are looking for something with alot of pigmentation then these aren't for you. But if you are looking for something quick & neutral then I'm all for these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by sweetkandi87

OMG I LOVE these lipglosses! They taste so yummy and smell just like they taste! They look good on the lips too, a nice sheer wash of color. My husband really likes when I wear them too, great for kissing! I will buy again. Right now my favorite is Taffy Go Lucky. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by MizzMuneca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have sooo many of these. At least 15-20. I'm a lip gloss addict so I'm always carrying around several lipglosses at a time. I even leave one in my hubbys car lol. My sister, who is an even bigger lip gloss addict than me introduced these to me a while back. She gave me a couple because VS has always had the deal where you buy more than one for a reasonable price. I use these on a daily basis and I love them. Im not a lipstick kind of chick...I def need my gloss because I like a shiny wash of color, nothing too pigmented because my lips are already full and pigmented enuf. I could use a clear gloss and it would be fine but I tend to purchase nudes and pale pinks. Therefore all my lip glosses look the same lol. Ne ways...these last a long time, moisturize my lips quite nicely, add nice shine and color, taste good and smell good. They apply smoothly and feel good on the lips as long as you don't purchase the ones that are full of glitter. I have a few of those from a gift set I received and never use them. I don't lip glosses that have rough, gritty bits of glitter in them. Only ones with fine sized glitter that u can't feel on the lips is acceptable. Overall these are great...i believe they are always 5 for $20...can't beat that.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by defendergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have this is cocoanut and loooove it! i've read the reviews and actually like the heavy/sticky nature of this gloss. that just makes them look that much more fabulush....

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Zevie

I'm a sucker for cute packaging, sweet flavors, and bright colors so I had to try these lip glosses. Sadly, I hated them. They taste/smell very nice and look great on my lips. The problem is that they are just way to sticky. I normally don't mind a good, sticky gloss but Beauty Rush glosses take sticky to a whole new meaning. I felt like I was wearing glue on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by fireyourblanks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I never wear anything but lip balm on my lips. However, standing in line in VS with all these cheap lipglosses around me, I had to get a couple. (HAD to, ok? :p ) And here I am, wearing them. I'm not gonna lie, they do feel a bit sticky and I have to reapply somewhat often, but they're really pretty! And they taste&smell awesome as well. They have a bit of small glitter and the color is sheer- just what you'd expect from a lipgloss. Plus, they're always on sale. I'll buy a couple again next time I go to VS, but I won't go out of my way to get them. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by BethAnh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

My daughter wanted a Beauty Rush lipgloss, and since they were 2/ $10, I decided to get one for myself. I chose Passion Fruit Pop, because it looked so pretty in the tube, and very similar to shades that I typically like to wear.
Well, the good thing is, it smells fantastic! And the flavor, for the most part, is yummy. It starts out sweet tasting, but there's an after-taste to it that I can only describe as watermelon. And I do not like watermelon AT ALL, whether it's the real fruit, bubblegum, lotion, or lip
glosses. Yuck.
The real problem I have with it though is that it's a really pretty color on the tube, but on my lips...not so much. It's almost completely clear, with this pinkish glitter. Plus, it's REALLY sticky. It does stay on your lips for a long time though, probably because of the sticky factor.
I'm willing to try another shade, but if it's like the Passion Fruit Pop, then I'll be skipping these lipglosses in the future :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i love these lipgloss and the taste too its perfect for making out by boyfriend kept my gloss thou cuz he said it reminds him of my lips how weird :/ but yess i love how it makes your lips sooo glossy they look fruity and fun ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by animalgal808

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i hav a huge collection of these i love them!! they r so amazing. they taste so good. i was on a diet and these helped me loose weight by me licking my lips. they taste like real food!!! i have absolutly every one ever made and will contunie to collect them untill i am either broke or dead.