Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

3.8

on 2/12/2011 2:52:00 PM

I love these lip glosses! For a basic shine and shimmer they are perfect! I own several and I wear them by themselves or with lipstick. Either way they look amazing! Not to mention the smell and taste SO GOOD! Definitely recommend purchasing!

on 2/4/2011 8:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I can't really comment on the color or the gloss or the staying power of this one, because I had to wipe it off about 30 seconds after I put it on, the smell was unpleasant, and the texture was just disgusting. Not wearable I think.

on 1/26/2011 8:48:00 PM

absolutely love victorias secret glosses...amazing staying power! i use it every day...and it tastes great and lasts forever =) will definitely buy again....it has me convinced to never go to a drugstore to buy any other lipgloss again!

on 1/20/2011 3:55:00 AM

I really like these glosses and own several of them... they are so cheap its hard not to. I love how good they smell and how pretty they look. They last forever on your lips because, well... they ARE pretty sticky. But I am used to stickiness on my lips from MAC and Lancome glosses. They are constantly coming out with new flavors/shades for each season but some of my favorites are Candy Baby, Cranberried, Grapcicle and Guava Girl. I wear these at work or whenever i am not around my bf because they are definitely sticky and will make your bf look like he is wearing lipgloss, and thats just gay.

on 12/27/2010 4:33:00 PM

Incredibly sticky and goopy. I bought this in Yummy Berry and the taste and texture felt like I was putting artificially flavored caramel on my mouth. Not pleasant at all, not for me. And at $7 a tube, was a pricey disappointment. Would much rather stick w/ the Sephora collection glosses.

on 12/3/2010 3:05:00 PM

Overall; I'm addicted to these glosses. Not all of them appeal to me but in general this are great to throw in my bag and go. Like everyone has said before these do apply very sticky. One solution for me in to apply a regular chapstick first; then apply the gloss. It makes them much smoother and better feeling. The only thing I'd say is a negative would be the color payoff. Most are pretty sheer so if you are looking for something with alot of pigmentation then these aren't for you. But if you are looking for something quick & neutral then I'm all for these!

on 11/19/2010 10:07:00 PM

OMG I LOVE these lipglosses! They taste so yummy and smell just like they taste! They look good on the lips too, a nice sheer wash of color. My husband really likes when I wear them too, great for kissing! I will buy again. Right now my favorite is Taffy Go Lucky. :)

on 11/14/2010 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have sooo many of these. At least 15-20. I'm a lip gloss addict so I'm always carrying around several lipglosses at a time. I even leave one in my hubbys car lol. My sister, who is an even bigger lip gloss addict than me introduced these to me a while back. She gave me a couple because VS has always had the deal where you buy more than one for a reasonable price. I use these on a daily basis and I love them. Im not a lipstick kind of chick...I def need my gloss because I like a shiny wash of color, nothing too pigmented because my lips are already full and pigmented enuf. I could use a clear gloss and it would be fine but I tend to purchase nudes and pale pinks. Therefore all my lip glosses look the same lol. Ne ways...these last a long time, moisturize my lips quite nicely, add nice shine and color, taste good and smell good. They apply smoothly and feel good on the lips as long as you don't purchase the ones that are full of glitter. I have a few of those from a gift set I received and never use them. I don't lip glosses that have rough, gritty bits of glitter in them. Only ones with fine sized glitter that u can't feel on the lips is acceptable. Overall these are great...i believe they are always 5 for $20...can't beat that.

on 10/29/2010 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

i have this is cocoanut and loooove it! i've read the reviews and actually like the heavy/sticky nature of this gloss. that just makes them look that much more fabulush....

on 10/25/2010 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a sucker for cute packaging, sweet flavors, and bright colors so I had to try these lip glosses. Sadly, I hated them. They taste/smell very nice and look great on my lips. The problem is that they are just way to sticky. I normally don't mind a good, sticky gloss but Beauty Rush glosses take sticky to a whole new meaning. I felt like I was wearing glue on my lips.

Popular Lip Glosses