October 31, 2014 | 1474 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Moisture Rich foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ninads

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice foundation, and the colour was great - 4.5 however I will only use this foundation when;

* I only need a couple of hours use
* My skin is very dry
* The weather is on the colder side

It is very oily. I have comination skin and no acne so if you have oily skin avoid this like the plague.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2010 6:21:00 AM More reviews by rankers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this too sheer for me, its supposed to be buildable but I found it went patchy with layering. Reminded me very much of a tinted moisturiser. It is very moisturising though so great for dry skins and the yellow base really makes you look healthy. You would need to watch what base you use as it can pil. I'm going to pass and try the Skin or oil free compact.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:01:00 AM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went to Bluewater for a full Bobbi Brown experience. I bought this foundation in Honey and a concealer with powder in the same shade, plus the loose powder in Golden Orange just like the sa suggested after matching my skin. Well well well....I look a nice yellow if I put everything on and the neck looks definetely a different colour...BOBBI BROWN people out there...I'm really annoyed at having spent so much money for such a poor result!!! The foundation is bearable without thepowder but I don't really like the coverage in some area. if you try to build it up you end up looking far too yellow and I don't find it particularly moisturizing anyway. So...that's for the so long awaited full Bobbi Brown experience...I wish I could have my money back but there's not such a policy on cosmetics in UK!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wear Warm Sand in this product. It does oxidize on my skin. I was looking for something that gives me a dewy glow. This does not break me out, hence the 5 star rating. But, the coverage is not really full coverage to me. It is more like a light to medium coverage. It does not really wear all day over areas. But, if my La Prairie does not work out, I would consider going back to this. It is not a bad foundation. And, the bonus is that it doesn't break me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by DottySarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

NC42 Indian skintone.
Bought in Honey, i apply it with my fingers, absorbs easily, the closest ive come to the perfect match to my skin, smells tolerable, need to use powder over it in summer because it can b a bit shiny but dont need to in winters. It tends towards yellow but thats fine by me since all other foundations ive used make the hyperpigmentation around my mouth look ashy. Costs 39 Euros which is slightly pricey but worth it for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by nadie124

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loved this foundation at first because it was moisturising (good for my dry skin) and very light at the same time. However yes, it does tend to make you look oily so I cover it up with powder. HOWEVER, it never seems to stay put!!!! After 2 hrs or so, it looks like i dont have any make up on! And putting this over your eyelids and eyebags make your eye make up run! I dont mind it much for now as I dont need much foundation, but I would never buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by steamrollas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely hate this foundation.
The texture is gross and way too runny, so it never settles properly, and it's too yellow for my skin.
It's easily the worst foundation I've used.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Alice123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is in fact the worst foundation I ever used. It smells like old fries, leaves your face like oily, greasy fries as well and never settles, no matter, how much you powder. Instead it creases like hell. I worked against this foundation with damp. sponges, dry sponges, foundation brushes and my fingers. At least, it doesn´t cover anything. It sits on your face and though it´s the lightest coverage you can imagine, it feels so heavy. I will def. not repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by yangdly

I've been looking for a moisturizing foundation with light/medium buildable coverage. I just bought this foundation yesterday, and so far I'm liking it. I have to admit that I wasn't too fond of it at first. A few hours after the SA applied the foundation on my cheeks, I looked at my face again and thought that I'll probably be returning this soon. It looked like the color had turned a little orange on me, it didn't appear to blend into my skin that well - I felt like I could see it "sitting" on top of my skin, and I couldn't really stand the scent of it.

To give it a fair shot though, I decided to try it again today before bringing it back in. Today, I applied it with fingers (as opposed to using a brush the way that the sales associate did), and it looks a LOT better. The one thing that I really like about this foundation, from the start, is the way that it feels on my skin - it feels nice and non-drying, which is what I was looking for, especially with the winter approaching. Now that I see how nice it can look on too (if I apply it myself), I think I'm going to keep it after all.

As to whether or not I'll re-buy, I'm not sure yet.
Btw, the scent was more tolerable today, for some reason.

Edited!!!
Actually, I ended up returning the foundation. It never really did seem to blend into my skin. It just looked really horrible by the end of the day. Did nothing for me at all. But I suppose I'll give it 1 lippie because it feels nice upon application.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by rominey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Tried this on a whim via mail order (Holt Renfrew in Canada) because I was desperate to find a colour pale enough to match my skin. For reference I'm LIGHTER than NC15, I'd probably be an NC05 or NC08. I chose Alabaster which was recommended by an online Bobbi Brown makeup artist. This is the closest match I've ever found. That being said - it's not a perfect match and my face looks darker than my neck in natural light.

The quality is phenomenal. I have combination skin - dry eyes, temples, chin, but oily T-zone. This formula is moisturizing and doesn't need re-application around my nose for about 4 or 5 hours which is the best I've ever had.
I use ROC moisturizer with SPF 30, it's known as a great makeup base.

Blends very nicely despite being oil-free. Medium coverage. I can use this as undereye concealer if I heap it on and let it set and then blend gently.

I have very sensitive, acne-prone adult skin and this has never irritated it or caused breakouts.

Looks fairly natural. I can still tell I'm wearing makeup but it has a very nice finish! I think it has given me the best finish of anything I've ever tried and I've tried many foundations.

If I finish with Bobbi Brown loose powder in white it helps it to set better and last longer.