April 17, 2014 | 1646 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2007 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a good night cream for my mature skin. I think I found it in this. The packaging is great. Just push down on the top and you get as much or as little as you want. This soaks right into my skin and leaves it feel so soft. I will be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2006 2:35:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I really like this. The moisturizer itself is just as you'd expect from Olay - great hydration, smooth consistency, good scent, leaves skin glowy. I really like the packaging on this one - you pump it and it falls on the top of the container (which is flat), then you smear it off and use. I've had no waste of this product due to it's packaging. You get exactly the amount you need. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2006 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ladyz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product used to be called Regenerist Perfecting Cream. I've called Olay's customer service line to verify this information. The formulation has not changed, however I do notice it absorbs into my skin more easily and seems to leave a smoother texture than before. Please refer to my original review of Perfecting Cream. Still the same good stuff that I wouldn't swap for anything.