October 23, 2014 | 1286 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2007 10:07:00 AM More reviews by melbloom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This used to be called Perfecting Cream. I have used up almost a full bottle of it, and I realized yesterday that the lines beside my mouth have lessened a bit. Not disappeared completely or anything, but only cosmetic surgery could achieve that effect! So I'm pretty happy with the lines being a bit softer and a bit less deep. This cream never breaks me out and it softens my skin without making me greasy. I like the container, I like the smell, and I like how easy it us to brush mineral makeup on over it. All in all, my skin looks better for having used it- and I think I'll stick with it until they invent a cream that erases wrinkles completely (I won't be holding my breath on that one)!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2007 7:45:00 PM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although this product has received plenty of good MUA reviews and other good reviews in the media, I really don't care for this stuff at all! The smell is quite unpleasant -- like medicinal old lady perfume -- and the texture quite greasy. I'd never had milia in all my 44 years until I used this product, and they developed within less than a month. I'm quite disappointed and would never purchase it again. However, I did give it two lippies because of the ingenious packaging with its hygienic, pump delivery system and because of it's nominal price. I paid only $14 (on sale, regularly $18). I have normal/combination skin and a cool, light medium complexion. Too bad! I had high hopes!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Jadalina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am 35 with very dry skin and am always outdoors so my skin takes a real beating. I purchased the Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream sort of on a coin toss (so many to choose from yanno) and really liked it. The container is handy, just push down the top to get just what you need, and I like the smell. It goes on smooth and didn't feel greasy at all, just absorbed right in. After about a week, the skin on my face felt so soft, I was really surprised. The price isn't too bad, I think I paid around $16 for it. I'll definately keep using this one. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2007 5:24:00 PM More reviews by maribull

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This did not work at all for me... (53 years old, no skin problems except those associated with aging!) - the smell is really medicinal, it gave my skin a rubbery feeling, especially right after application . Didn't notice anything good after a few days; however, it did make me break out! The packaging is interesting and probably more hygienic that an open container but I kept thinking I should clean off the "landing pad" with an alcohol swipe after every use. Won't buy this again and probably won't finish what I have left.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2007 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a good night cream for my mature skin. I think I found it in this. The packaging is great. Just push down on the top and you get as much or as little as you want. This soaks right into my skin and leaves it feel so soft. I will be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2006 2:35:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I really like this. The moisturizer itself is just as you'd expect from Olay - great hydration, smooth consistency, good scent, leaves skin glowy. I really like the packaging on this one - you pump it and it falls on the top of the container (which is flat), then you smear it off and use. I've had no waste of this product due to it's packaging. You get exactly the amount you need. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2006 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ladyz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product used to be called Regenerist Perfecting Cream. I've called Olay's customer service line to verify this information. The formulation has not changed, however I do notice it absorbs into my skin more easily and seems to leave a smoother texture than before. Please refer to my original review of Perfecting Cream. Still the same good stuff that I wouldn't swap for anything.