Burt's Bees More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut Shampoo [DISCONTINUED]

2.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/3/2006 3:27:00 PM

I tried this shampoo wanting to get away from sulfates and cones, and I really like it. It took me a few shampoos to make up my mind, but I like it and think it does a good job of cleansing without all the chemicals. It feels a little different when you lather, but rinses clean and does not strip my hair. I follow up with the matching conditioner and really like the results-clean, shiny and healthy hair with no buildup and no dangerous chemicals. The scent is a little strong but it's a small price to pay for avoiding all the dangerous hair-harming ingredients in most shampoos. I think I might try the grapefruit shampoo from Burt's when I run out of this. This shampoo is worth a try though, but give it a few shampoos before you make up your mind because it lathers differently from others that contain sulfates.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It took more product than I would normally use to get a good lather going. The smell is a little odd as well, but not odd after my hair dried. My hair felt clean afterwards, and prepped for conditioner (I used the same conditioner). However, it seemed not as high moisturzing as I would like on it's own. I couldn't just use the shampoo without the conditioner.

on 10/13/2006 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Very effective shampoo that smells good...at first. The aftersmell (probably the lingering synthetic fragrance) gives me a headache. Too bad Burt's Bees continually includes synthetic fragrances in their products. Otherwise, I would buy more of their products.

on 9/25/2006 8:33:00 PM

I love this shampoo. It smells wonderful, does a great job cleaning, and makes my dry hair feel super soft. My hair also has a lot more body and does not feel weighed down. I feel like the conditioner actually rinse out of my hair completely. I also love that it is natural and free of chemicals. I am a big fan!

on 9/20/2006 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Oh my what a shampoo! It's so great that I felt compelled to write a review!
It's gentle due to being free of harsh detergents but yet it cleans.
It's moisturizing but not heavy, I even have oily hair.
It makes my hair shiny and less frizzy, even smoothing my split ends.
It has a fantastic scent that isn't overbearing, like a nutty raspberry muffin.
It's mostly natural, BB's is one of the most purest lines, that's great on our bodies and our enviroment! It's going to be in my shower for a long while! Update~ I even use this as a body wash, it's gentle and moisturizing!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Really good shampoo. All natural and great for my senstitive skin. Deep cleans yet does not strip hair. Leaves my hair very shiny. I use the "More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut Conditioner" right after this shampoo, and the two work really nicely together. Smells nice too. Overall, very good - 5 lippies. :)

Popular Shampoos