October 31, 2014 | 781 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 10:40:00 AM More reviews by babyblue59

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I looooooooove this! More than the original minty flavor. What I love best about it is that it doesn't smell or taste like cinnamon at all, but better. I haaate cinnamon smells so when I was at bath & body works and smelling all the lip glosses, I almost didn't even bother with this one. But I decided to anyway and was pleasantly suprised when it smelled nothing like the cinnamon gum scent I was expecting. It smells more like.... I don't even know how to describe it! But it's now one of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2007 8:11:00 PM More reviews by CitrusT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading all the good reviews on this lip gloss, I have been convinced to give it a try. Boy am I glad I listened to you guys! This lip shine is almost perfecto. I love the cooling sensation on my lips. Now, I don't normally lick my lips with lip gloss on, but when some accidentally got into my mouth, I noticed how good it taste. That gave me a good enough reason to lick my lips. I wouldn't say it works well as a breath freshner, but I didn't get it for that reason anyway. It's not sticky but it's thick enough to stay in place. It gives my lips a nice healthy glow. The smell is a little strong to me, which I love, especially with this gloss. I hope they never discontinue this particular flavor. I will defintely repurchase this in a heart beat. I can't wait to get some of the other flavors. This is great!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2007 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Keagan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I guess I'm in the minority here. I thought this stuff was heavy and sticky and GROSS. And sweetened. Everything I ate had a horrible sickly-sweet aftertaste to it. Ugh. I'm a lip gloss junkie, but I used this once and tossed it out- I just couldn't stand it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2007 2:28:00 AM More reviews by SeverusSnaped

I love this product and out of all the mentha lip shine line cinnamint is by far my favourite. It provdies lovely shine and makes your lips feel amazing. It tastes awesome, this is also my boyfriends favourite lipgloss of mine to date. The only thing I don't like about this but this goes for most lipglosses is that on a windy day expect your hair to get stuck to your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 8:26:00 PM More reviews by MelBehll

Cinnamint was my first and FAVORITE tube lip gloss to date.

Yes, I strayed away from my childish Lip Smackers and came across this hot pink tube at BBW. The color of the tube really attracts the eye..cause it's PINK. Bright pink at that.

So, I was really worried that this would be nasty lip gloss like all the other cheap kinds I've used before, but it wasn't like that at all. It tasted GREAT and I had to restrain myself from licking it all off. The cinnamon mint really tingled my lips and it also evened out my lips texture. Once it was all gone, it left my lips smooth and healthy feeling.

I just sorta wish it weren't so sticky because I have the tendency to get hair all over my face and it sticks to my lips whenever I use it.

Repurchase. Fo'sho. :3

OH. And the reason why it's a 2 is because I got it on sale for 2 dollars. Cheap right? For something I'll be using every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by moonshadow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the mentha lip shine, and this one is great as well. It has the same texture--sticky enough to stay put but with enough slip to not feel like I have glue on my lips. It's clear so I like to layer it over lipsticks, but it can obviously be worn on its own. It has a sweet cinnamon taste, not spicy like Duwop glosses. It comes in a squeeze tube. It normally retails at $7.50, but Bath and Body Works always has a deal where you can get 3 mentha lip shines for $5, so I like to take advantage of that. This is a great alternative to the regular mentha lip shine if you're not a big fan of peppermint.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2007 3:39:00 PM More reviews by chvelarde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a Christmas gift, along with the Philosophy Gingerbread Man, Milk Man, and Ice Cream Man lip gloss set. I liked the Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine much better. I didn't think I would be a fan of the cinnamon smell, but I liked this product. It feels cool on the lips and has a nice invigorating scent - more mint than cinnamon. Less sticky than the Philosophy glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2007 12:19:00 PM More reviews by giddymakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love this suff it have a good shine the only thing i have bad to say about it is that it smells nothing like cinnamon

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2007 4:44:00 PM More reviews by sbl679

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an o.k. product at best. It smells good and applies nicely, but honestly it's no better than Burt's Bees or even Carmex, for that matter, if you are looking for something to soothe and moisturize. I liked it alright but wouldn't but it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

at first, the smell kinda grossed me out because it smelled like some flea medication i put on my cat, but now i love it! this is a very moisturizing, shiny balm. it feels SOOOOO good and it tastes great too. for the price, i'd buy it again and again.